****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

I couldn't see anything either... no fishhooks!

Perhaps I'll just have to be patient until my scan on Feb 1st...

And what is the programme called "One born every minute" ? I haven't heard of it before, but it sounds really interesting based on everyone's comments!

its a programme about babies being born at a hospital in southampton! its a fantastic show! its on channel 4 at 9pm :)

I'll be watching One born every minute Altho I find it hard to watch since being pregnant.

Much easier day for me tomorrow. Was meant to finish about 7pm but now finishing about 3ish which is bliss.

All my students are very excited about this pregnancy. Apparently my bump is huge lol!!!

Been reading today just havent had time to post. Great to see a happy chatty thread ;)

Xxx

OMG that girl screaming on OneBorn is scaring the life out of me!!!

That screamer girl is TOTALLY overreacting!!!!! I've never seen anyone go so mental.. honestly don't let it scare you!!! Its painful but bloody hell.. she's going a bit overboard i think...

you first timers watching one born every minute, don't be put off by the screamer!!

I was pretty much silent during my whole labour and was laughing and joking with my mum and OH.

I see the midwife tomorrow morning. hope fully get to hear babies heartbeat :D

xx

oh my god that woman!!!! honestly she must have NO pain threshold whatsoever... Its SO over the top!

you first timers watching one born every minute, don't be put off by the screamer!!

I was pretty much silent during my whole labour and was laughing and joking with my mum and OH.

I see the midwife tomorrow morning. hope fully get to hear babies heartbeat :D

xx

me too... i was pretty silent.. my mum was well impressed! Really its not THAT bad.. she's screaming like her throats cut!

Ive always watched this but never heard a screamer like this! Oh wow! I hope I'm normal through mine

btw I love those midwives and I want them for my labour!!

Hubby walked in and I missed screamer giving birth! Flip!

That young girl janet, is like watching me in labour. I was induced and needed to push really soon but the midwife was like hah, you can't and then she checked and was like ok lets get the baby out!

i was a little bit of a screamer in my 2nd labour but that was because i was induced and my contractions were just continuos and i never had a break from them! i may have sworn a teeny bit! but that was at my partner! i wanted to know why she didnt get out of her bed i found pacing and being slightly bent over having my back rubbed was lovely!

The 'non screamer' is a BnB girl! She's posted on this thread -https://www.babyandbump.com/tv-film-entertainment/485173-one-born-every-minute-back.html
She's called xprincessx

xxxx

Awwwwwwwww!!!! I can't imagine being on a tv show while in labour!!!! She's very brave. Thanks for your post hun xxx

That's pretty awesome that a BnB girl is on the show!

I feel REALLY left out because it's not showing in the rest of Europe :( I found a website that streams it, but it won't show it to me since I'm not in the U.K. boo!

sounds really exciting though :)

Yeah it follows usually 2 girls about to be in labour. The process etc. It's very good. Shame you cant get it x

ok so just caught up with the programme had to record it :(

wow i know some people scream but she did have a very low pain threshold, ladies please dont let this put you off. She was even shouting when the epidural was in, you cannot feel anything!!!

fab episode though and i love the old school midwives too :)

Aw Lilly I've just seen 6lilpigs has said girl for you :) I bet she's right you know. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->