****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

hi all sorry i've not posted in a while, hope ur all well! :)

We have our private gender scan is 12 days and hoping to find out if we r team :pink: or :blue:

I'm convinced we are on team :pink: but the closer its getting i'm thinking team :blue:!!!

we would be happy with either just really excited to find out x

gorgeous pic of you two Sianyld!!

So you want me to put down for pink or blue? xx

Pink please hun! But got a feeling that im gonna be wrong :haha: :) will keep u updated! Thanks hun! x

Hi everyone :)

Does anymore remember a series in about 2005 about the baby developing in the womb? It was the first of its kind I think. Really good about what the baby could hear and what he/she was going through etc. Also amazing images of the baby. I've looked it up on google but not finding it. There's two things in 2005 that look like it but seem to be one off's. I'd love to watch it again.

I always read to hubby on a weekend morning how baby is progressing. What will be happening the week ahead. Bump is an a avocado size now head to rump and about 4-5 inches long :)

I think the series is In The Womb and available to buy but wantvto check if anyone can remember.
Xxxxxxxxxx

afternoon everyone :) had a lovely morning, breakfast in bed and then OH wanted to find babys heartbeat and he did first go and it was so loud! and i have noticed he has moved he used to be right between my pubic bones in the middle and now he is just below my belly button! so my uterus must be getting bigger!

just hung my washing out as its lovely and sunny for a change (although a little cold!) and im making a an egg mayo sandwich for lunch! yummy!

Hi all

Starglow was it called In The Womb? I do remember it, I also watched the dog, elephants and whale one, all very amazing.

My picture is in my profile with my dh at a festival at end of last summer - excuse the dirty burger :lol: Good to put your faces to you all, should be some good looking babies come summer! :winkwink:

Just watching the footy as dh is a Man U fan, nice relaxing day today.

fab pic hun! can i just say all your OH are hot! :)

anyone thought about what sort of birth they are going to have? im looking into hypnobirthing:)

Thanks for all the compliments you guys! :blush: guess there's no reason to post a pic in here! The photo as a redhead WAS a modeling shot btw, in case you're wondering why I look like a model! lol I'm naturally a brunette and I like playing with highlights when I'm a brunette, but I was a redhead off and on for 2-3 years, all sorts of shades. I started with a fire engine red! it was insane and i LOVED it. I only stopped because the color fades so fast in my hair, it was getting REALLY expensive. Went blonde last year in April and I love it too, though not as much as red. I'd always wanted to try blonde though, and was bored one day and just went to the salon and told them I wanted platinum blonde! Soon I'll be just a plain ol' brunette again though, I don't want to waste the money getting my hair done every month so I'm just going to my natural color.

Anywho... OH and I had an all day BBQ yesterday and it was so weird being around everyone and basically just sitting around as they drink and smoke. Needless to say, I stuffed my face instead LOL!

As for what sort of birth... well, here's how I view things going. I'm going to start having contractions, freak out and yell at OH to take me to the hospital, demand an epidural, and lay in bed anxiously till they tell me to push. :D

hch - A friend of mine did an all natural birth at home using hypnobirthing and she said it was WONDERFUL and pain-free. She had such a great experience with her pregnancy and birth that she became a doula!

i had complications with both my boys so im very undecided regards the birth.

I have been offered both a vbac or an elective section. If i go with the vbac i will be having an epidural just incase i need a section anyway this has been advised. Its all so complicated :(

Can I show my ignorance and ask what a "vbac" is? I see the term everywhere but I don't really know what it is...

I don't have any ideas really about what I want/expect from my labor/delivery. At the moment I'm just thinking the standard--wait for contractions, go to the hospital, hope things proceed normally (and fast!) and hold off on the epidural as long as I can... and bam, no tears, and a healthy baby :) May I be so lucky!

vbac is vaginal birth after caesarean :)

Hey girls I am so sorry I have not been on here!But I have some really good news we were able to change our gender scan appointment to this Saturday and we found out that it's a BOY!!!!Lilly77 I sent you a friend request on facebook.=)

Morning!

Congrats on team blue Flgal love the name also :dance:

Off out later to get some bits for bubs, got a few vouchers for bounty pack, free nappies and asda baby club pack to collect also, making the most of my last ann leave day for a while, terrible day though - miserable and wet :(

Hope your all well? x

congrats on team blue FLGAL82 :D

Big congrats Flgal. What brilliant news. Woohoo. Xxxxxxxxx

awww! How exciting--the first confirmed boy! :) Congrats FLGAL!

This makes me want to find somewhere to do a private scan, too! The next 4 weeks are going to take forever!

congrats on team :blue: FLGAL!!!!! wow that is amazing news! did you have any intuition that it might be a boy?! Haven't been on fb this morning yet but will go accept you now :happydance:

I have my gender scan in 4 SLEEPS!! I am so so nervous.. I think I'm having a boy too, just a hunch!

FLGAL I will update you on the first page with your little man! so exciting!! xxx

Lol this is going to get hard...... But I will hold out for nhs scan. I feel that's the last scan for the rest of the pregnancy and I'd say i'll want a sneaky private scan further down the line.

Only 4 sleeps lilly. How amazing. I'd say I'll feel apprehensive at mine too.

I can't wait to see what we're all having. :)

Xxxx

o dear girls i havent been on for the whole weekend and i come back to all this ive misse loads skim read the last few pages so ive missed alot!!!!

hope everyone is well!! .. FLGAL congrats on team blue!!!!!

healthy eating - always have and even more so since pregnant i sit here and snack on apples and oranges most the day!! oh keeps telling me im gonna turn into an orange!! .. cheeky bugger!!!

have i missed anything else??...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"