****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

:) i can't wait either. I'm going to predict i'm having a girl, but i have no idea. My scan is the 31st.

Had a rough week last week, morning sickness was worse with a vengeance but it seems to be calming down to previous levels since yesterday. Today has started off well. I think it was because the nutritionist wanted me to force down some protein with every meal. As soon as i went back to what i was doing before, i felt much better.

I've been eating fairly healthy since i can't eat much anyways. Been sticking to fruit (apples, pears, grapes) since it stays down well, plus a bit of yogurt and i have discover cheese and Popsicles stay down too. I can usually eat a small meal at night, mostly pasta or potatoes, a bit of meat and some kind of veggie. Haven't lost any more weight still but haven't gained either.

I haven't bought anything for baby yet...not really feeling the urge to, but that might be because we need to fix the car, lol. My mom keeps telling me to wait for the baby shower. And my sister will have tons of hand-me-downs from her kids for me. Plus we are taking in a new cat soon from a friends who is moving and have to use the money to get him fixed asap as we have 2 unfixed girl kitties in the house.

congrats on team :blue: FLGAL!!!!! wow that is amazing news! did you have any intuition that it might be a boy?! Haven't been on fb this morning yet but will go accept you now :happydance:

I have my gender scan in 4 SLEEPS!! I am so so nervous.. I think I'm having a boy too, just a hunch!

FLGAL I will update you on the first page with your little man! so exciting!! xxx

When I first found out that I was pregnant I felt it was going to be a boy.I had 2 dreams about having a boy to.We didn't think we would find out the sex when we were having the private scan because how he was laying.But she got 5 shots of his private parts =)I can't wait to hear your news on your little one.

bluestarlight - I'll update your prediction now. From your sickness it does sound like you may have a girl in there.. but that's really just an OWT I guess!

I'm massive on fruit since getting preggers - oranges and apples every day, mango pineapple..the lot. Didn't used to eat so much fruit so its a good craving I guess!

I'm back at work today - until 10pm! But i have a tv in my dressing room (yay) so will be watching one born every minute at 9pm (those of you in the uk) which I can't wait for!!!

hope everyones doing well today :flower:

Thanks FLGAL :happydance: I'm so excited too! At first I was convinced I was having a girl, but been having boy dreams lately, plus my dh and ds both say boy... I secretly want a girl but as long as I have her at some point in my life I'll be happy! EEEEEEEKKKK I will update you girls on Fri as soon as i step out the ultrasound room!!!!

friday!!! .. omg thats so close!!! eeeeeeek cant wait to see if you do have a boy or girl in there!!

I know... I'm so excited to find out what you're having as well lilly!

Everyday I've been giving DH fun updates about the people in our group. Like, "this week, 2 of the girls have their gender scans!!" he thinks I'm getting obsessive (secretly, I think he's just worried I won't be able to hold off until our scan) :) Now sometimes when I get home from work, he'll ask, "So how are things with your group?" haha...

haha sounds like fun itsy!!!!

oh well girlies we only have approx 4 weeks till next scan!

congrats flgal :)

im planning on a night with one born every minute, but i have it on record just in case :)

I have my flu jab in an hour, hope i dont feel ill after!

thanks everyone! I can't wait to see what i have in there either!!

yeah Itsy i'm the same.. i speak to my dH, i'm like 'my friends on bnb...'
my dh says 'oh you're on the bump website again are you?' :haha:

strawberry - i know can't WAIT for One born every minute.. i just know i'm going to cry! i always cry when the baby comes out!!

Lolley - I felt fine after my flu jab - nothing to worry about;-) haven't been sick since and lots of people around me with flu! plus i get the tube in london, prime breeding ground for flu bugs.. definitely best thing I ever did xx

ooooh can I just say 16 WEEKS TOMORROW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

congrats flgal! how exciting to be the first in our group to find out! and i can't wait to know what lillly is having!!!!!! i told oh last night that no matter what, as soon as we get out of the doc office and know what we're having we are going to buy something for baby in blue or pink. don't care where or what, it can be a pair of socks from the pharmacy, but it's going to happen lol

Lolley - I also felt fine after my flu jab, had mine Xmas eve, just gave me a sore arm for a couple of days!

Well we had a productive day buying some bits, we got a Astro Bouncer from Mama's and Papa's (so cool), some more Avent bottles, bottle cleaning brush, soothers, 3 set of vests, Angelcare Movement & sound monitor (great deal), Adsa newborn set (free) and mum to be bounty pack.

Feels like I'm more prepared now after reading a thread about what people have bought.

Lilly - Do you work on famous people in your profession? You must be a great friend to have!! :D Hope you get to watch One Born Every Minute, my dh doesn't want to watch so I'll be sky+

Who's next to find out the sex then? who's scan next? It does feel great to say 16 wks tomorrow :dance:

thanks ladies i feel better about going now :)

Lilly is next to find out, were all waiting anxiously :haha:

Has anyone read the thread about the fish hook veins in your eye to predict gender? I'm going to copy/paste the theory here, let's see if it works for us!

What you do is look at the whites of the eyes. get the pregnant woman to look upwards, as what you are looking for is two little blood vessels that appear below the iris. the blood vessels should look like little fish-hooks. there should be two of them, one at approximately 5 o'clock and one at seven o'clock. if they appear in the right eye, it's a girl on the way. if they appear in the left eye, it's a boy. if they appear in both eyes, your going to have twins (one of each), though if you aren't having twins and the fish-hooks still appear in both eyes, then the girl option overrides and it's a girl!

I've got them in my left eye, so that means boy!

oooooo **** of to the mirror i go ****

left eye for me!!!

FLGAL yep i'm next to find out!!! eek! Foxforce - yes I also do famous people's faces! hahaa.. I guess I have all the best gossip :winkwink:

Ashley - thats exactly what we're doing after scan - shopping! Well actually i have to work after the scan so we'll go shopping on Saturday but I definitely will be buying something gender related!! I am SO SO excited.
I just tried the fish hook thing, i have blood vessels in both eyes though, and they don't look like fish hooks, more like squiggles below my iris? Does that mean TWIN GIRLS?! :haha:

lolley i felt fine after my flu jab aswell :)

oooo lilly not long for you to wait!! i really cant wait for my scan ! i will be able to stop fretting that i dont have anything and just get on with getting all the right coloured things!

i couldnt see anything in my eye! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->