• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****Summer Cupcakes Bump Buddies ~ 8 BABY GIRLS & 4 BABY BOYS BORN ****

how much is the gender prediction kit?? maybe i'll sneak into walgreens and pick one up sometime soon!

Hi all.......Ooohhhhhhhh christmas eve!!! How did that happen lol. Wonder will Santa find me over here hehe.

So how do the gender kits work? Sounds interesting.

Hope everyone is doing well today and feeling good. My cold and cough is trying to sneak back which is rubbish.

Off for a big mug of Irish tea now. So glad I got an early night last night. Makes a huge difference.

Keep well ladies and bumps xxx

happy christmas eve ladies!!!!
ive gotta go work at 12 :( only till 4 but the kids are gonna be hyper and itl be booooring cause we have like 5 in and it doesnt even warrant it being open ... our boss sucks lol

Merry Christmas everyone

I prob wont be on much over the next few days :hug:

Just want to say Happy Christmas to all of you girls!!!!! I'm so glad we're all together too. I'm very excited for tomorrow!

big kiss :kiss: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Christmas woohoo no diets for us haha! :)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

Hugsxxx

does anyone have a ache in there lady garden? its like a throbbing ache?

does anyone have a ache in there lady garden? its like a throbbing ache?

nope.. have twinges sometimes, shooting pains (think more digestive issue though!) around that area and abdominal too.. are you still having them?

how's everyone else doing today?? 14 weeks tomorrow for me woohoo!!

Had a lovely christmas, got tons of chocolate (Lindt, my fave!!) and even some baby bits from my mom bless her, she's so excited... she have me a cath kidston changing bag and 2 baby blankets.

heard baby's hb on doppler the other night SO loud there was even an echo.. i've been having trouble finding it lately so was really nice to hear it so loud and clear.

hope everyone else is good. Its nearly 2011, the year our babies are born!!!

no its not there today! but seem to have aches and pains this week but have been reading up and apparantly at week 14 the ligaments are stretching even more so maybe could just be that! got the midwife in 9 days so will ask her then!

wow im jealous lilly of your cath kidston change bag! :)

soon we will be able to say were having a baby this year!

Hi girls was just wondering if u mind me joining ur group! i too will be having a summer cupcake! :)

so glad to be in 2nd tri with all u lovely ladies....I am 13 weeks 1 day today
EDD 03.07.2011

Nice to meet u all :) xxx

Hi girls was just wondering if u mind me joining ur group! i too will be having a summer cupcake! :)

EDD 03.07.2011

of course! welcome to second tri! :flower:

EDD 03.07.2011

:wave: welcome to the 2nd tri! :)

welcome hun!!!

hope everyone had a nice christmas!!
ive had those achey stretchy pains too last few days but easing off now i deffinatly feel bigger too!!
didnt get any baby bits for christmas so i consoled myself by buying baby vests this morning in the sale shame we didnt know what bubs is cause loads of genderoutfits really cheap!!

Hi everyone.

Well I got home last night from Dublin. Hubby had cooked a massive Christmas dinner which was so nice and we've loads of left overs :)

Just popping on to mention that my hospital letter came with 12 week scan results. It says I'm due 2nd July so a day earlier. Just a day but being put back 6 days instead of the 7 is fine by me. Anyway feels great to be in 2nd tri :)

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Having lazy day today. Maybe retail therapy tomorrow. Xxx

Hi Ladies,

sounds like we all had a fab Christmas. Im also just popping on got another busy few days ahead. Were off down to London tomorrow for 2 days for the boys Christmas present. We brought them a trip on the Harry potter tour :) along with other stuff they were so spoilt by everyone!

so hopefully will be back on properly when were back and can have a proper catch up :)

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas.Just wanted to stop by and say hi and we have our 14 week ultrasound tomorrow so hubby and I are very excited.We are hoping for a happy and healthy baby in there lol and maybe get a potty shot and see what little one is.Wish us luck!!!!

good luck for tomorrow FLGAL82 :) cant wait to say hello to your beanie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->