Summer Lovin'...bring us some babies!

I forgot to say this. Dh also takes a raw vegan green super food capsule. He takes 5 a day. I take them too.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

After IUI Saturday I had some serious cramping. Then some yesterday. I don't know how to explain it because it wasn't really cramps but I hurt really bad. Anyway, I have a question for the ladies that take progesterone in the 2ww, what day past O did you start taking it? I'm asking because I called Friday and the nurse said she would ask and let me know Saturday. Well I completely forgot to ask while I was there. Today is only 2dpo for me.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

After IUI Saturday I had some serious cramping. Then some yesterday. I don't know how to explain it because it wasn't really cramps but I hurt really bad. Anyway, I have a question for the ladies that take progesterone in the 2ww, what day past O did you start taking it? I'm asking because I called Friday and the nurse said she would ask and let me know Saturday. Well I completely forgot to ask while I was there. Today is only 2dpo for me.

I think it was 3 dpo

Usually my RE asks me to start at 3 DPO but last cycle he was sure of my O date and asked me to start at 2 DPO.

Thanks ladies! Starting it tonight. But how do you bd taking it. Sorry I'm just got to thinking about it. Guess you use it after?! Lol

I would put it in afterwards. The residue could be messy and you don't want that during BD.

Perfect iui timing floridasian. I think your bfp is around the corner.

As usual, my body is being thoroughly confusing. Temps, though taken a bit earlier than the usual time, suggest ovulation, and if its high tomorrow I'll get cross hairs on CD17.
However, the ovary pain ( same as last cycle) has not gone away the past couple days and indeed has increased tonight. I also have a lot of ewcm today which suggests that estrogen is still high.
Temps are to be trusted over body signs, but it's still confusing. I kind of gave up on opks the past few days, so we'll just keep BD EOD and see what happens with the temps the next few days. As usual, only time will tell.

Update- We got great news at IUI today. DH count went from 4million to 23million! Wow, wow, wow!! Dh was soo happy! He now sees how important his vitamins are.
So I have a funny story. We woke up late due to my phone alarm not making any sound. So dh was freaking out and ended up collecting the specimen in the parking lot because I didn't know they had a room for collection lol he was so mad at me because I told him the parking lot would be ok. He was not a happy camper lol

So I can't remember if I responded to this when I read it previously or not. :dohh:
But that is an awesome improvement in the numbers, terrific for IUI! :happydance:

beaglemom - it's never easy burrowing money from family members, no matter how close you are. But I guess everyone's situation is different and everyone's relationship is different. I would probably not do it personally.

Just a thought - have you thought about opening one of those credit cards with 0% APR for up to like 18 months? I'm not sure how good your credit is but that's what I did when my cat was ill and required weekly hospital visits and twice-a-day injections. I put $5K on that credit card and paid it off slowly in 18 months.

Floridasian has a great idea here. There are a lot of those offers floating around right now, and you'll only see more as we get closer to Christmas.
We've used 0% cards twice in the past couple years with all the medical bills. Once I put the hospital bill on the card, with a discount for paying in full, and then paid the card off slowly. Another time we paid the hospital in cash for a 20% discount, and then used the 0% card for the expenses that cash was originally for ( food, utilities etc).
It can help the finances, so long as there's a plan in place to pay it off in full before those 25% interest rates kick in.
Slickdeals ( a popular deal website) has been talking about an offer from Chase for a while now https://slickdeals.net/f/7127908-slate-by-chase-introductory-offer-0-apr-on-balance-transfers-and-purchases-for-15-months-and-no-balance-transfer-fee-for-60-days-back-again

Wow it's gotten awfully quiet around this thread lately! How is everyone doing?

Floridasian and Misaacs, you both are 9dpo today, and must be anxious to test! When do you plan to start POAS?

AFM, it's back to the normal erratic temps and nothing going on, so I've given up on this cycle. It will be at least a 35 day cycle if it ends naturally, so I think we'll put off sperm analysis until AF shows. The end of Sept will be three months from the last SA, so hopefully the numbers will show some improvement.

I hope the new SA comes back with much improvement.

Sorry I have not been on this thread much lately. I am waiting for AF to start. Neg test on Sat...spotting started yesterday. I feel like it will probably be coming today. Next cycle will be monitored/medicated but no IUI. I have leftover meds & my insurance will pay as long as I do not do IUI...so dumb. Anyways, hoping for a positive, of course...but not trying to stress over it. If next cycle is a bust, I am moving on to IVF. I am hoping I can be at the retrieval point the week before Thanksgiving. I have a lot of people off for the holiday, so I can't really take any time that week...I could, but it will cause drama. Anyways...at least with the meds, I can hope for a more structured, shorter cycle. When I do meds & the trigger I am usually triggering on CD 10 & O on CD 12.

I hope everyone is doing well. It seems our thread is getting tired out...I could start a new one if anyone would like that??? I was doing it every month but over the past few months we have lost some folks to BFP (YAY!) & assisted conception. So I was just keeping this one going.

I'm planning on testing tomorrow morning at 10 DPO. If BFN, test again at 12 DPO and then call it quits for the cycle. I'm not having much hope for this cycle for some reason. No symptoms and not feeling any different. I'm eager to do another HSG next cycle. I am very partial to HSG's since I got a BFP right afterwards.

Yeah..we've lost a lot of people to BFP's! LOL! That's the whole purpose of these threads though so it's a good thing!

Sorry beaglemom for the BFN. No AF yet so you never know! If not, looks like you have your IVF schedule all figured out! :)

minuet - fingers crossed with a GREAT SA!

Hello ladies...I think my thread has gone a bit stale. :) I have created a new one. So please move over if you like. Hopefully we can get a few fresh faces in the mix!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ll-here-now-plant-my-little-pumpkin-seed.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->