Summer Lovin'...bring us some babies!

I was really bad for dinner. I had subway.... So much bread but at least it was 9-grain wheat and not Italian. Hope I didn't screw anything up!

Floridasian I didn't know dong quai did that either. I'm curious what your doctor said about other supplements. If you don't mind sharing.

Moni so happy it worked! Now you can move over to the ttc#1 "graduates" thread. When is your first appointment tentatively set for?

Since I am with a fertility clinic they will do weekly scans starting next week until I graduate to the reg ob at about 8 weeks. So first scan is next Tuesday! It will be too early for a heart beat most likely, but will be exciting all the same!

Floridasian I didn't know dong quai did that either. I'm curious what your doctor said about other supplements. If you don't mind sharing.

I asked him about flaxseed oil and aspirin. He said flaxseed was fine but aspirin was another story. He knew I was taking it but he never said if it was good or bad. I told him about conflicting reports I read online and he said if I thought it was confusing just imagine how much worse it was for RE's because they've been to conferences and seen studies with conflicting results. So he suggested that I skip it this cycle to see what happens.

Floridasian... good information. It looks like I am a couple days behind you. Are you doing iui with or without injectables?

Just Femara and IUI I think. No injectables. If it doesn't work then I'll have another HSG to make sure everything is ok in there.

Well the left ovary pain is back again; I hope it means something like last cycle. Still waiting to hear back with the scan results from last week, hurry up doctor's office!

Tomorrow is my folie check :) I am so excited and nervous to see what is happening in there. I am hoping that I have been good on my diet and I have lots of mature eggs lol. Then if it is like all the other cycles I will trigger tomorrow night then IUI this Saturday. Which DH and I have tickets for an amusement park around us (Kings Island if you know it) for this Saturday. We bought them in advance so we didn't at the time it would be IUI day. So I might give my ticket to one of his friends since I don't think I will be able to ride any rides that day. It would be kind of boring to wait around all day by myself since they will be in line for the rides. I just don't think all the jerking and pulling of the rides would be a good idea especially since these meds make your ovaries enlarged. What do you all think? Ok to ride or sit this one out?

Good luck, Michelle! Looks like we might be doing IUI's on the same day. I have a feeling I'm going to O early this cycle and I might be O'ing by Saturday morning.

As far as amusement park rides go, I wouldn't worry too much about it. They say if it's a sticky one you can fall off the stairs and it'll still stick! :)

Michelle - I think it will be fine...just depends how you feel. I always had more than one egg & felt pretty rough day of IUI.

I had a talk with dh tonight and he said he would like me to sit this one out. He said he wants me to take it easy not "slosh all his stuff around" lol I would love to go and have fun but I know my RE will advise against it also. Plus, just thinking abuot doing that makes me uncomfortable. But we made plans with family instead.

What were the scans for again, minuet?

Well when I went for my appointment, I told her that I'd had that dull ovary pain the entire luteal phase, and it hurt when she pressed around there. So she ordered the scans to see if it's a cyst.
Calling them tomorrow afternoon if they don't call before then, it's been several days!
That same pain I had last month before ovulation is even more noticeable today, please let it mean something, and not just a cyst![-o< [-o<

Floridasian crossing fingers and sending baby dust for good follicles and nice thick lining. Ek so excited for you.

I had a talk with dh tonight and he said he would like me to sit this one out. He said he wants me to take it easy not "slosh all his stuff around" lol I would love to go and have fun but I know my RE will advise against it also. Plus, just thinking abuot doing that makes me uncomfortable. But we made plans with family instead.

I think that is a good idea! I was always so crampy after an IUI I cant imagine trying to walk around all day and go on roller coasters. Next time!

Minuet I would call again. Why would it take so long?! Hope you hear back today.

Moni so exciting you get early ultrasounds. Let us know how it goes when it have it.

My follie check went great. 2 total, one on each side. The one on the right is at 23mm and the one left is 20mm. So trigger tonight at 11pm. Then IUI Saturday at 8:15 so sample will be dropped off at 7:45. He didn't want me to trigger because he said I would O but as we know I O late so I didn't feel comfortable doing that. Which I called them and said so after I took the 30 minute car ride to work. I couldn't stop the feeling of it being bad timing if I don't trigger. They obviously changed their mind and said I could. So happy about that:)

Also it's the Nurse Practitioner this time not my RE so I know it's going to be painful:(

Nice follies, Michelle! Two is good. I only had one last time. And yeah..for some reason my IUI was slightly more uncomfortable than the HSG! I also had uterine cramping for 1.5 days afterwards. I'm not dreading it though because it's exciting!!

My RE is amazing at IUIs can never feel a thing. Seriously, I don't know when he starts or finishes lol. His NP kept putting it in then out then in then out I was about to tell her I needed a break but of course then she got it. Dh will be with me this time so I can hold his hand instead of making fists.

Follie scan showed one 19.6 mm and one 12 mm follies on the right. Nothing on the left. Lining was only 7.2mm. So RE and I concluded that our experiment with baby aspirin was that it did help me with my lining (last cycle was almost 10 mm) and since I didn't take it this cycle it wasn't as thick. Will be going back to it next cycle.

OPK was getting darker but not positive this morning so we have the IUI scheduled for tomorrow morning if it's positive tonight or Sunday morning if it's still not positive until Saturday.

I showed my doctor my OPK from this morning to make sure he agreed that it wasn't positive and he said no the two lines had to be the same color because he took an OPK HIMSELF :shock: and he got two lines so he wrote to the OPK manufacturer and complained about getting two lines and they told him the two lines had to be the same color to be considered positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->