summer sandals - socks or not?

Oh such mixed opinions - I am none the wiser! I did manage to find some short trainer style socks so they will be cooler. I think I will stick with them for now and maybe chance it without socks if the weather turns really hot again.

If its hot (which it rarely is in scotland!) then no socks but I carry some in my bag in case his feet start getting sweaty or he looks uncomfy. 9 times outta 10 its with socks though. x

Personally, for me, I won't put socks on if LO is wearing sandals on a hot summer day. Sandals are made as such (open), to let your feet "breathe" during a hot weather. If it's a cool day, why let your kid wear a sandal in the first place? :shrugs:x

Because her sandals are her normal shoes - she only has one pair. They're techincally boys shoes, but they were the only ones I liked in the shop.

I never put socks on with Emma's sandals. She's been fine without.

I do with one pair of sandles as she she hates the feel of just the sandle on her feet but another pair she happily wears without. Also, I put socks on if its warm outside but still a bit chilly so she would have a summer dress and a light cardigan on with. We haven't had many incidents of really hot weather but on those occasions I would choose the pair she is happy to wear without socks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->