Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

omgsh no don't be-this is sooo exciting!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Please pray. Went to ER today for sharp pain on my left side. Ultrasounds were inconclusive but they said it could be an ectopic pregnancy or a large cyst on my left ovary. Going back on Wednesday for HCG check and probably on Friday for follow-up ultrasound. I don't want to have to end a pregnancy I worked for a year for!

My Bday is in March if that is what you were talking about.

army - Will be praying everything is ok with baby!

Beta is 312 at 14 or 15 dpo. I think my RE considered it 14 dpo because my embies were a day behind at transfer. Will get more clarification when I go in for my 2nd beta on Tuesday.

Army~ I hope all is ok and you get good news soon! You'll be in my prayers.. :hugs:

Army - will be thinking of you, really hope everything turns out to be okay. Are you still in a lot of pain or were they able to give you something? :hugs:

Snowflakes - don't be nervous! (although I'm sure we all will be when first scan time comes!) Enjoy seeing your little baby for the very first time!

Lulu - great beta! Looking forward to Tuesdays update!

Christie - that's so funny that your scan is on the 8th! Anybody want to go in on the 7th?!:haha:

Afm, seems like my uterus is done stretching for a while! Last night was my first evening with no proper muscle pains and woke up this morning feeling none too! (for the last week I've been very achy when I wake up - think its one of the reasons I'm waking so early, can't get comfy!) I bet in a day or two I'll be wishing the pains were back so I know I'm still pregnant! Any of you ladies tempted to poas just to check the line is still there?! :blush:

Getting - I feel the same, had my beta today and then started spotting with cm and wanted to run out and buy a massive pk and test everyday lol

The only tests I have left are the out of date ones and last week they were only giving me really faint lines (when in-date ones were showing lovely strong lines) so I'm trying to resist using them in case the faint line stresses me out (even though I know it'll be there!!!) I should really just throw them out...!

great beta lulu!

army-praying for you and little bean!

broody-yay for no more stretching pains

and yay for poas...lol I poas yesterday, my last cheapie-I think I am official done as fun as it is to see the lines!!

Army - you will be in my prayers too...hope everything works out okay.

Lulu - that's a great beta! My second one is tomorrow too!

Scan went well. I am 5w5d today and they found the Gestational Sac and Yolk Sac. RE seemed pleased and said it's still early to see much and that is all they usually see. I go back next Friday on 10/12 to hopefully see a Fetal Pole and quite possibly a heartbeat! FX. No more Beta's for me as once you switch to U/S they don't do the levels anymore.

Snowflake - Great news!
Broody - I've peen poas still! It gives me peace of mind between my betas and I have a ton of cheapies left so I can test to my hearts content.

Has anyone else been gaining weight. I'm starting to worry that I'll be gaining too fast. I'm not really eating that much more, just a couple snacks a day and mostly fruit, but I'm hungry all the time! If I don't eat every couple hours or so my stomach is growling like crazy and I start getting shaky

I have been. Both my pants and bras aren't fitting so great anymore. I read that it is normal to be not fitting into your clothes even if you aren't showing yet. I'm around 6lbs heavier than I was before I started last cycle.

I prob gained a pound I have read the first tri should give you about 3.5 to 5lbs to put on!

I had a left pain today which worries me, had it recently and it lingered for a bit... :/

Snowflake - delighted your scan went so well! With you going for your next one on the 12th that makes us 5 in a row!!

Raelynn - I haven't put on any weight but I'm definitely bloated. Opening the button on my jeans as soon as I sit into the car after work!

Almost - don't worry, pains are normal. As long as its not too severe I'm sure it's nothing. :hugs:

Afm, have moved to back pain! Went for a walk with the dogs earlier and had a muscular ache right at the base of my spine while I was walking. Gone now and was more annoying than sore really but hope it won't be happening every time I go walking!

Don't you love how we can list every little ache and pain in here without worrying that people think we are total drama queens?!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->