Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

For my EDD I did the IVF calculator that goes by the egg retrieval date.

Well, my pants size is usually a 7/8, but I had to go out and buy a pair of 9/10 pants after last cycle. Now those don't fit after this cycle and I think it is only going to get bigger, so my mom took me out today to buy two pairs of maternity pants that look like regular pants - one is a skinny jean - but they have the stretchy panels too. Hate to buy that stuff so soon, but I literally have no pants to wear. My mom bought me a little newborn onsie that is yellow and has little duckie feet and a little duckie on the rump. We went to lunch and to the library to get a couple of pregnancy books. It seems so real now. I'm so lucky to have her to help me with all of this stuff:)

sounds like a very nice time with mom annabelle! I can't wait to go shopping for babies stuff with my mom...roll on to november please!!! LOL

My biggest symptom to date is the tiredness. I'm wondering if it's extra because of the endometrin plus the pregnancy. I would happily take several naps a day. Getting through the work day is nearly impossible. I've just begun to have a bit of constipation. No ms for me yet.

How would you guys deal with people smoking around you that know you are pregnant? In laws invited us over for dinner tonight - we told them the news yesterday. FIL had 4/5 smokes at the kitchen table within an hour and ate during that time too. MIL only had one so at least she is trying I guess. Ugh. I asked DH to please deal with it. Is it unreasonable for me not to want to be around that? MIL opened a window and lit some candles, but still. I'm not Betty Drapper for petes sakes.

Army - sorry, I can't get my head around it either!:wacko: My ticker matches my WTE app exactly. Presume your WTE date is based on EDD too? Maybe input it again and see what happens?! On a slightly different note, you must've got a lovely early bfp if you're only 4 weeks today!

MissA - that's a tricky one... My MIL smokes too. We've only been in their house once since last week and she didn't smoke but really not sure what I'd do if she did... :shrug: Hopefully it won't happen. How exciting that you were out doing pregnancy stuff with your own mum though!! And congrats on your first baby buy! (if it is your first!) My parents have been away for the last few weeks and are home tomor. Can't wait to see them! I've been giving them all the updates by phone but it's really not the same!

Christie - that's funny because I haven't really felt any extra tiredness at all yet! If anything, I'm the opposite! I'm still waking up at least an hour (usually more) before I need to every morning!

Afm, one of my best friends is in hospital having her baby at the moment - so excited!!

Hey ladies! I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I hope everyone is doing well! I'm getting ready to go to sleep right now so I'll come back and do personals later.

I did my beta this morning (saturday) but won't get results until Monday. I can't wait until then!! I haven't been feeling too different except for eating more. I feel like the food I eat doesn't go into my stomach giving me the feeling that It's still empty. Maybe my stomach is leaking..:haha

Or maybe your 2mm baby is just really hungry and eating it all!!

Prayin - thinking of you today, hope all goes well at the scan...

Or maybe your 2mm baby is just really hungry and eating it all!!

Prayin - thinking of you today, hope all goes well at the scan...

Thanks Getting :hugs: I had cramping all day yesterday and spotting....just a scary day in general....nervous about the scan but excited at the same time....

How are you feeling??? Soon as I get the good news I will update :winkwink:

praying-so you are doing early scan to see why you are spotting? GL!!

lulu I notcied I have became very hungry since 2 days ago and not getting full either!

missa-it prob would not be so bad if the smoking was outside so you could stay inside during or you could still socialize outside for a bit. Since they normally smoke in the home anyway, you could just say, I am worried about smoke getting to my baby, when I come over, would you mind not smoking? See what they say-it can't hurt to ask-they must understand! If not, then just explain to them you can't stay inside there house and perhaps they can come to yours and stick with smoking outside! GL!

afm not much to report...just counting down the days until my next beta, excited to finish my crinone gel next sunday, and excited that my scan is in less than 2 weeks, eeek!!!

I'm wearing 3 layers and still getting chills. Slight MS but nothing like yesterday. Also I don't know if its gas or something else but my right side is achy right now.

https://blog.pettelmaternity.com/the-truth-behind-pregnancy-myths/

hi ladies, check out the above link...I was researching if I could continue to eat my veg. sushi or not...sadly it says no! o man!! also, it mentions that second hand smoke may not be harmful to baby!!

Hi lovely ladies!!!!

I saw my little tater-tot this morning!!!!! I def only have one....I cried a bit but I am ok now :) my progesterone is 13 and beta is 2980!!!

Yay Prayin!! Sorry one of the embies didn't make it but delighted the other is doing well!! Great beta! Did you mention the spotting to them? When do you go back again?

hi ladies, check out the above link...I was researching if I could continue to eat my veg. sushi or not...sadly it says no! o man!! also, it mentions that second hand smoke may not be harmful to baby!!

Interesting! I think I'll still be avoiding it as much as possible just to be on the safe side though!

Army - light the fire and stay cozy for the evening! :hugs:

Yay Prayin!! Sorry one of the embies didn't make it but delighted the other is doing well!! Great beta! Did you mention the spotting to them? When do you go back again?

Hi sweetie!!! Yes he said perfectly normal and no reasons to worry....I even took a pic of my pantyliner (sorry tmi) last night so they could see the color and amount....he said sac and size are perfec! Yayyy...I go back on the 10th!

congrats praying...amazing beta wow!! and you get two scans before i even get my first...i go in next thursday the 11th eeek!

Interesting! I think I'll still be avoiding it as much as possible just to be on the safe side though!

Army - light the fire and stay cozy for the evening! :hugs:

No fireplace here, just layering up lol and lots of blankets. Chills have mostly stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->