Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

congrats praying...amazing beta wow!! and you get two scans before i even get my first...i go in next thursday the 11th eeek!

And I go on the 9th! Thats three of us in a row!!

Army - boo for no fire!! I love my fire!!!:blush:

Prayin - I added your :baby: to the front page!! Forgot to ask - did you get a photo? If so, post please!!!

congrats praying...amazing beta wow!! and you get two scans before i even get my first...i go in next thursday the 11th eeek!

And I go on the 9th! Thats three of us in a row!!

Army - boo for no fire!! I love my fire!!!:blush:

I wont get to make my appointment til tomorrow because with the military you have to see a primary care doctor to confirm pregnancy and after that you schedule your first OB appointment. I dont think I'll see an OB for an U?S until at least the 16th.

sounds normal to me...i sneezed one day and had the worst sharp pain on my right ovary maybe even lower than that-scared me to death but I am sure these weird pains are kind of like cramps and our uterus' are just stretching to make room for baby!

Wow! I'm so anxious to get my first scan now. I can't wait! I go in for another beta on Tuesday so I am hoping that at that point they schedule my early scan. I'm still with the fertility clinic since they do all the early checks to make sure everything is going fine before passing you on. I figure I'll call my obgyn sometime next week to schedule my first appointment there. I don't think they scan until 8-10 weeks so I'm not really rushing to switch right now.

Hi ladies, I will be due 6th of June. I am having my second lot of beta today, first lot was 350 at 14dpo

thats a great beta! I bet your second will be close if not in the 2000's already!!!

I am a June baby so it is so exciting to be pregnant in the same seasons as my mother was with me!

Fot those that dont know me.

DH: 33
TTC since: I dont have a date but been about seven years
I had two ectopic's before I started IVF two years ago, had my first BFP in November 2011 with twins but sadly miscarried at 18 weeks.
My second BFP was on 9/27 with a Beta of 350
EDD: should be June 6th
Symptoms so far. Tied, sore boobs, some nausea and growing pains

almost - all my siblings and myself were born in June (that is four of us) + 3 other family members so I am excited about this as I feel this will be it

I think this is it for us too!!-so sorry for your losses twordue!

I'm a june baby too! I also have my first scan on the 8th, so that makes 4 of us in a row that week.

I found a helpful website for pregnancy nutrition and meal planning. I don't know about you all but I have been desperately searching for something to create a menu that is healthy and good for pregnancy for me (since I don't have the patience to figure it all out myself). You can even add your own recipes and it has a link that creates grocery lists for the meal plans too! It also has fitness tracking. https://babyfit.sparkpeople.com/homepage.asp

Raelynn - I use The Fresh 20 every week. They send out the meal plan/recipes/nutrition facts/grocery list on Fridays - You only have to buy 20 ingredients each week and they give you the grocery list for the 5 meals. I got a great Groupon deal for it about 8 weeks ago and I love love love it!! Just another option!! ;)

https://www.thefresh20.com/

thanks ladies & wow 4 scans in a row-mine would be the last, I am going to go crazy seeing all your scans waiting for mine!! LOL!! But I also can't wait to see all your scans hehe!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->