Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

haha I worried about my left ovary pain because it kind of lingered a bit when i was driving home from work and I did lots of lifting babies that are almost 1 ughh....

and buttoning pants?! OMGSH I am lucky if I can button my jeans, I have been using the hair elastic trick to keep my pant button partially close!! LOL I think I already need a bella band and this other band that keeps jeans shut through the belt loops! LOL!

I feel like I'm still losing some of my bloatness from my ER as my jeans and shirts are fitting me more normally than they did around ER time. I still fit into my jeans just fine and use the same hole on my belt.

I decided to try to get back into a workout routine. I was training for a marathon just before I started stimming and then quit. I'm starting off slow though now. Just an easy 2 mile run and then a half hour of walking.

Funny thing is when I was running I could feel where I had been doing PIO injections. Apparently my butt is not fully healed from all that.

Ugh! I'm so bloated too. I've already been thinking about the bella band too! My work pants are still ok but my jeans do not have the give in them I need.

Christie - I'm trying to get back into an exercise routine too. I was training for a 5k before I started IVF and stopped for stimming too and never picked it back up. I'm starting off slow, just walking for now since I don't want to take on too much this early on. Good luck with getting back to it!

I to am super bloated, when in hungry I can't eat much coz of it and my bras are way to small already lol

yay for appleseed broody!! I am dying to be 6 weeks already, I love hitting each new week mark, and then especially, each month mark---roll on month 2!!! lol

two2due-I am so jealous you are growing already-my breasts have done nada...zilch...no growing at all, boooo.....hoping for at least some ms for my 6 week mark thursday LOL

Almost, don't think mine have grown at all either. Keep meaning to dig out a tape measure so I can keep an eye them!:haha:

I am jealous of bigger bb's too! I am a measly A cup. I could use some extra love in that area! I sure know hubby would be happy about that too!

I have gained a pd but my pants still fit me. I guess I'm not too bloated all that much. I don't know what to think of that!

yeahhh for 5 scans!!

I can't wait til we can all share bump pics!!

See here for a bunch of "fun dates" for us:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/due-date-calculator.php

Very cool page. I'm in maternity pants as we speak. By afternoon/evening my poor bloat is being cut into by my pants, and maternity pants are so much more comfortable :)

I was just doing some research on local hospitals and concluded that I need to find a new doctor's office for my prenatal visits. The office I use now doesn't deliver at the hospital I want to go to.

Anyone else look at hospitals yet? Getting a little ahead of myself I'm sure, but I don't want to switch doctors late in the game.

There's only one maternity hospital in my city and it's only about 15 mins from my house so that's where I'll be going! Doesn't required much thought on my part! There used to be 3 but they amalgamated them all a few hours ago and built a brand new hospital so it's very mod!

Edit: oops, they amalgamated them a few years ago not a few hours!:haha:

I was just doing some research on local hospitals and concluded that I need to find a new doctor's office for my prenatal visits. The office I use now doesn't deliver at the hospital I want to go to.

Anyone else look at hospitals yet? Getting a little ahead of myself I'm sure, but I don't want to switch doctors late in the game.

I started doing research. There are 2 major hospitals in my area. Since I am under the care of the RE for right now I have to wait til they release me. However, my OBGYN retired a few months ago after he referred me. So I don't technically have an OBGYN to get released to. My old OBGYN practice and the RE practice are with the 2 different separate hospitals. Just my luck! I think I want to switch to the hospital that the RE is affiliated with. I asked my RE yesterday on who she would recommend and she gave me a list. I noticed there are 2 OBGYN practices right in the same building but on different floors as my RE office. So I think I'll be going to one of those 2. She said I most likely would need to call soon bc sometimes there is a wait for new patients... I really need to get on this soon I guess... It's so hard to just pick an OBGYN based off a blurb on their website...

I can't wait til we can all share bump pics!...

We could share bloating photos. :haha:

I had to buy a pair of maternity jeans at 4 weeks. Today I got out of the shower and my PJ bottoms all seemed far too small so I rummaged around my draw and found some old maternity yoga pants that I thought I had thrown out. :thumbup: Thank goodness for under the bump maternity clothes for early pregnancy bloating.

I am wearing leggings a lot as jeans are way to uncomfortable, I still have some cloths from my last pregnancy I can slowly give into

I started doing research. There are 2 major hospitals in my area. Since I am under the care of the RE for right now I have to wait til they release me. However, my OBGYN retired a few months ago after he referred me. So I don't technically have an OBGYN to get released to. My old OBGYN practice and the RE practice are with the 2 different separate hospitals. Just my luck! I think I want to switch to the hospital that the RE is affiliated with. I asked my RE yesterday on who she would recommend and she gave me a list. I noticed there are 2 OBGYN practices right in the same building but on different floors as my RE office. So I think I'll be going to one of those 2. She said I most likely would need to call soon bc sometimes there is a wait for new patients... I really need to get on this soon I guess... It's so hard to just pick an OBGYN based off a blurb on their website...

I'm still currently under the care of my RE too but both my RE and my OBGYN are located in the same hospital so I'll be going there. It is the same hospital I was supposed to be born in too but my mom's doctor was at a different one when I decided to pop out.

I have yet to meet the main obgyn at the hospital where I go to, but I plan on meeting her for my first or second appt!! I will most likely use her if I get a good vibe from her. The hospital is only about 20 minutes away, so not too shabby!

And I am also a large a so I can't wait for them to grow grow grow and hopefully not deflate after breast feeding LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->