Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Getting - I was up almost 7kgs a week and a half ago since been pregnant (about 15pounds) and I have another appointment next week and I am not looking forward to seen the gain in two weeks.

I dont think I will get a outty belly button, mine hasnt even changes and is still really deep.

Yay for more movement everyone its such a strange but great feeling. I can start to feel a leg and head now and he drags his leg across my tummy.

Hope that the growing pains are not to bad for you all.

I had to go back to the maternity ward yesterday as the back pain came back and the first lot lasted 5 hours and when it went I decided not to bother going in until it came back again. More blood in my pee so they are now going to scan kidneys next weeks to see if there is a blockage, got offered a bed if I wanted it but I just wanted to go home to my bed and to go back if it get worse. Our LO is not fazed by it all and is still having his own little party in there.

Two - LOL I love that your little one is still a little partier even though mommy is having a bit of a rough patch.

The sides of my belly button protrude a little bit, but still mostly an innie.

My belly button is barely an innie at this point. It is pretty shallow. It'll probably pop out soon. I also read the next few weeks are when baby starts putting on the weight so I guess we'll all be seeing/feeling that soon. I do have 2 stretch marks on my tummy but they have been there since when we did IVF. No new ones from pregnancy yet but I'll probably get them since you're either prone to get them or not and I've had them on my hips before. I don't mind them as long as our little girl is doing well and the old ones on my hips are barely even visible anymore so I know they'll fade in time.

I'm defiantly having a painful growth spurt :/ Alllll night toss turn, woke up this morning barely able to roll over and get out of bed with out whining. Growth cramps all day, and I tried shaving my legs while sitting on the edge of the tub,.. Yea that wasn't fun either cause I felt like I was squishing the part of my uterus that had been stretching for the past 24 hours :( Hufff I have no idea what I am going to do when I am big enough that I cant see my feet or anything down there with out sitting down or looking in the mirror. That and I have never had the problem of my boobs getting in the way till now D: I'm going to end up clearing off shelves and tables with my new bumps xD

Natlie - LOL, clearing off shelves with your new bumps! I feel the same way.

I'm prone to stretchmarks, I have some on my thighs from many a year ago. I'm just waiting for them to show up on my belly and bbs, though I won't be sad if they don't!

Christie I wouldnt be sad as well. I already have stretch marks as I was a very big kid so I hope I don't get more but they are welcome

Nata - I'm thinking about waxing but it's so hot here I don't want to stop shaving to wait to wax. My va j j on the other hand I was thinking about letting it grow and get a Brazilian three weeks before baby is due as I had a image of him getting tangled in the hair as he was coming out lol

twoRdue- haha that would have to be some long hair for him to get tangled, but the Brazilian sounds like a good idea. I may consider that as well.

Hope you're feeling ok two!

I told hubbs I'm getting a full body wax before I go in. I do good to shave as much, or I guess as little, as I do now. Thank goodness its winter or I would be so hot hiding under pants some days, lol.

Happy V-Day Christie!!! And belated Happy V-Day Snow & Almost!!! :dance: I can't believe how far we've all come. Some days the fact that I'm actually pregnant still catches me by surprise and amazes me!! :D A woman at the pool this morning asked me when I'm due. You know you must have a proper baby bump when strangers aren't afraid to mention it in case you're just a bit tubby, lol!!

I've asked hubby if he will shave me and he said he will when I start to get too big. I might go ahead and get a wax as well closer to the due date for it to last longer. I have heard you don't want much hair down there after you give birth bc we will be bleeding for a few weeks after and you don't want that mess while dealing with pads and stuff. Sounds like fun right???!!!

We did the Pediatrician meet and greet/tour today. LOVE LOVE LOVE the doctors. This will def be the practice we will go to. Also went ahead and put in wait list papers and paid the money to the day care centers. We are aren't sure if we will need it or not. Seriously hoping to stay home but need back ups.

Can't wait to pick up glider tomorrow!! I can't wait to see it!!

Loving the bump Christie!

So I went to the doctor yesterday cause I woke up crying on Wednesday in the shower and couldn't tell if I cried so hard I peed or if my water broke. People say you will know, but then after trying to research it, it says that its not always easy to tell if tour water has broken. I wasn't paying attention cause I was crying and honestly just didn't know what happened, but it felt weird as I wasn't trying to pee obviously. But then yesterday I kept having a wet feeling so I thought better safe than sorry and went in. I hadn't broken my water, thank goodness. She said that discharge is increased in pregnancy for some which is perfectly normal so I may feel that way from time to time.

She also measured my belly. First time they've done that. It's 29cm, or whatever the measurement is that they use. She said that's about 25 weeks, so my belly is about a week and half ahead, but she said its nothing to worry about.

Virtue has gotten so big! Just in the past week, he's really been moving around all over the place. I used to feel him mostly down low and my side every now and then, but now he's all over the place bits kind of cool to watch my belly move. His living quarters are about to be very cramped apparently, poor thing. But I'm sure he'll kick and punch himself some more room in there somehow, lol. I'm just that he is ok and everything is ok in there.

So glad all is ok with Virtue :hugs: Sounds like he could be going to be a big boy!

So I went to the doctor yesterday cause I woke up crying on Wednesday in the shower...

This sentence has me very confused!:wacko: Did you fall asleep in the shower or sleep walk there?!

Lol broody, I was thinking that people would think I fell asleep in the shower or something. No, I should have said I woke up and got in the shower, then started crying when I was in there. I sleep in a bed like everyone else, lol.

Good to hear things are still ok with Virtue. I've been having some leaky moments too. I've taken to wearing at least a liner if not a thin pad every day.

I can't if Leo has moved sideways or if it's just his arms poking at me from both sides at once, but I'm also feeling him all over now. Mostly on my right side, which makes me think his legs are pointed that way.

I've given up on trying to decipher which way Virtue is facing or where he is. I used to think it was always feet down cause that's where I felt the most movement, but now feeling him all over and the movement feeling as strong up top as it does down below...I have no clue, lol.

Christie very cute bump

No doubt - are you OK? Glade that all was fine. When my water broke I got a pop answer constant load of flow and had to sit on the toilet for 2 to 3 min and even when I got up it was still coming out but some woman it's slow and little amounts. Strange.
I think our lo will constantly worry us now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->