Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Broody the quilt sounds like a wonderful idea!

MissA glad to hear the appt went well. Hope all goes well with the next one!

V-day bump pic!

Just out of my apt. Took aaaages to find baby's heartbeat because the sound of the fetal blood flow was so strong. Baby is transverse at the moment with the head on my left and legs on my right and all looking well :D

No doubt happy v day

Christie I'm sure your lo is just having a laxed couple of days and will be kicking up a storm in no time.

Have my weekly scan today and there scanning my bladder and kidneys to are where the pain is coming from and I have to be nil by mouth (how will I survive ) and drink a litre of water before, I can't hold my pee on a good day so this is going to be impossible

miss a I am also doing the glucose test...mine is going to be on a weekend (march 2nd) so I dont have to worry about missing work too much during the week-not looking forward to the big drink! lol

getting-the quilt sounds lovely

I know I'll probably be told to go in for the glucose test at my apt next week. I'm particularly not looking forward to killing the hour or so between eating/drinking and testing.

Cute v-day bump!

Two-I hope your apt goes well.

Good luck with your appt two!

I was scheduled for the three hour glucose test per my endo, but after my regular check up last week my ob thought that was overkill and said to do the hour long test and if that one comes back out of range we'll do the 3 hour one. I scheduled the 3 hour test when I was 7 weeks, but I cancelled it and will do the 1 hour test at my next check up.

I know here everyone has to do that test around 26-28 weeks my ob said.

I feel like such a pin cushion some days between the monthly checks for my thyroid and all the random stuff that comes with pregnancy.

Well, the judge couldn't forgive the citation, but he lessened it so that the fine was lower, I didn't get any points on my license, and my insurance didn't get docked. So, that's good!

MW appointment today. I didn't gain any weight for like three weeks, but then all of a sudden within the last week went up a couple pounds. Guess that's how it goes, eh?

Nice bump No doubt!

Man, Almost - feel better soon huns! Sending healing vibes!

Broody - Quilt sound beautiful!

Christie - Baby boy def has days where he just chills. Today is one of those days for me too. I have barely felt him. Or I think he's in a position where I just can't feel the kicks.

Walker - Bummer about traffic court but sounds like a good deal afterall!! Yeah for weight gain after holding steady for a few weeks!

Two - I think the glucose test here is pretty standard for everyone to get it done. I don't think I could hold my pee that long either!

I do the glucose test on 3/5. I purposely scheduled it the week before my showers so I can eat as much cake as I want!! Muhahaha!! Got the glider in the room. I am so in love with it!! Hubby hung the curtains and they look great. And started shopping for little decorations for the wall and such.

Mine is on 3/5 too. Smart planning it before your shower. This girl at my job had the 1 hour test right after she went to ihop and had pancakes with syrup of course, lol. It came back out of range so she had to do the 3 hour test. Unfortunately that one came back out of range too so she has to change her diet for now. She was mad cause her hubbs is a pharmacist and he let her eat all that sugary stuff before going in for the test, lol.

Mine is on 3/5 at 8:50. Wow that is good to know. I will have to watch what I eat that weekend.

They will only do the test here if they need to.

My scan showed slight blockage on left but should resolve after Bubs born.
I get a steroid shot on Thursday as they are expecting lo to show soon (pls don't) funnel shows only 1cm left so there talking out of town doc to see if it's worth the risk to stitch. Really don't want him this early and am in a state of panic

Gosh two. Try not to panic. I know it's hard. But the further along you get, the better the chances for him. He's been holding on strong for so long hun. He's a fighter. Does the bed rest seem to help? I know it sucks, but it may be the best for right now. Let us know what they say.

Thanks no doubt, the progesterone was meant to help with the funneling but I still need to keep using it. Total bed can help so that will be me for a long as needs be. He sure is a fighter and a little to eager but I
say he has to wait and listen to his mum and dad

two-they automatically added the test to my appts-I'de rather take it to be safe than sorry! BUT I think you can refuse any tests here in the US if you want to! I never did earlier tests because I knew I would not have wanted the amnio if needed but this one I don't mind doing. We have to go right to the 2 hour test though-yick!

Two - :hugs: really hope he listens to his mummy and stays put until he's nice and strong. Good luck with the bed rest, I'm sure it can't be fun. Hope you have a stack of books and box sets to catch up on! I know it's easier said than done but try to stay as relaxed and calm as possible :hugs: You know where we are if you need to rant...

Yay happy vday ladies!

two-that is right-tell your baby to stay put!!! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back