Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Aww walker, I'm sorry hun. Maybe by the time you're ready to deliver your numbers will be up. Do they think you might need a blood transfusion now or when you deliver? People who don't gain a lot of weight...PFT! That is what I say. Is she heavier, cause if so she may not gain a lot. You look so fan hun so don't pay any attention to what she says. And if it makes you feel better tell yourself she's lying, lol. I hope you can still have a good valentines day hun.

I guess on a positive note, I won a free night at a local hotel with a three-course dinner for two, breakfast, chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne (mostly for the DH!). We'll be hitting that up Saturday night. Looking on the bright side, right?

Hi all hope everyone is well.

Walker I'm up 17 to 18 pounds so try not to worry to much every woman is different. My sister was a runt with all hers.

I got flown to another hospital and will be here to baby is born or I get to 28 weeks then I can go back to my home town hospital as they can deliver from then onwards.
I have not been allowed to eat all day till I am re looked at and they can rule out an emergency c section.
Had contractions all night and the pill to stop them only lasted 2 hours before contractions came back.
It's now wait to see what happens.
Thank you all for your thoughts.x

walker-12 lbs cant be healthy!!! I am proud to be gaining for my baby!! I am already up at least 16lbs, but it would be even more if I hadnt got the stomach bug!!!
Enjoy your nights stay sounds fab!-hope your iron count goes up somehow!!

Sno-it is going by fast and I have yet to find my new home-freaking outttt!!! I am sad I can't set up nursery yet :/

Two- You and your little family are in my thoughts! I pray that all goes well, which I am sure they will. Just keep positive thoughts and a clear mind. Baby knows when Mommy is calm and is able to react to it in unison :)

Two, I hope you make it past 28 weeks and can deliver in your home hospital. But at least you are now in a place where they can take good care of your little one should he not listen to momma and arrive early.

I keep my bedroom quite chilly any way so I haven't noticed any night sweats. Baby seemed to be sitting low and heavy today and he was back to his active self. A few days ago he was demonstrating how long he has gotten. I was feeling him near my pubic bone and up in my ribs at the same time. He also gave me a good jab in the ribs. Reminded me how LO can break a rib on ya.

I've been playing the poking war with my baby the past two days, I poke him and he pokes back. Though eventually he gets tired and will go to sleep :p

lol my boy has been very quiet the passed 3 days but i have nugged him tn after not getting enough movement and was please to get a few responses back-my kicks are not as strong from him though-I think he has moved position and thats why-its more gentle flutters than full out kicking

Virtues been showing off how long he is too. I feel him up in right rib and down low next my pubic bone on the left at the same time. I love it! Though he doesn't play poking wars with me. I poke and he freezes. When a few mins pass he'll go back to moving then I poke again and he freezes again, lol. He loves to play with daddy though, lol. He also doesn't like to play with the pupps. He really doesn't like anyone to be honest except daddy, but that will all change when he gets here. I still tell him "you just don't know what mommy does for you yet", lol.

Two hope all is okay-worrying as had not heard from you in what feels like days!

Thinking of you two.

Have tons of fun Walker. That sounds like an awesome get-a-away. Totally jealous!

So have woken up the past 4 mornings with a horrible sore throat. It gets a little bit better as the day goes on but still kinda sore. I don't seem to have a fever and don't have any accommodating cold/flu symptoms. I'm not sure if it's just dry in the house, post-nasal drip or snoring. Anyone think this warrants a visit to my Primary Doctor? I don't have any idea what to do.

I had a sore throat a while back. I chalked it up to being dry in the house. Especially since I get it once a year when the heat starts running consistently. It went away after a few days. I just drank a lot of hotwater with honey. Might want to call your mw to see how they feel about logenzes with honey (there are all kinds of opinions on the web and I couldn't find a consensus on anything), or suck on hard candy.

I ended up getting my son a humidifer, wish I got myself one too. But he sleeps much better with it, maybe you want to try one.

I'd say there's not much a doctor can do for you unfortunately. Stock up on honey and mix it with fresh lemon and hot water. I'm fairly sure Soothers and Lockets are safe to take (maybe check with your pharmacist) but Strepsils aren't. If you do start getting a fever take parecetemol to keep it down. Feel better soon!!

Hi ladies just a quick updatet, I on slow releasing pills for contractions and it's help but will have my last lot tomorrow and see if it's settled. going to get a tour of nearnatal unit with very early baby's. Cervix funneling down to it's last cm, another scan of it on Monday. I am setting myself a goal no matter what the doc says, I've made a extra day answer now to 25 weeks.

Thank you all for your kind words and hope that you are all doing well.

I feel like jess may have posted in my journal a couple weeks back, but I would have to go back and look.

Boo. It seems my 4 days of sore throat turned into a cold this morning. Bummer deal as it's not like I can take anything but Tylenol which I won't take until I have a fever. I've been temping and no fever at all currently. Just a super stuffy nose. Homemade chicken noodle soup on the stove now for dinner. Hoping this is a quick and easy cold that goes away in a few days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->