Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Two - Praying that baby keeps on cooking in there for you!!

Can I just say that I can't wait to be able to brush my teeth without gagging!! I swear I thought it would have gone away by now but noooooo!!

Question
I bought this on sale
https://www.diapers.com/p/graco-pack-n-play-with-bassinet-fold-n-go-go-green-204575
Do you think that baby can sleep in this in our bedroom for a while before I move her to her crib, or should I buy the one with the newborn napper - or a bassinet?

Question
I bought this on sale
https://www.diapers.com/p/graco-pack-n-play-with-bassinet-fold-n-go-go-green-204575
Do you think that baby can sleep in this in our bedroom for a while before I move her to her crib, or should I buy the one with the newborn napper - or a bassinet?

That will be good. But you might want something with a changer on it so then you don't have to go into another room to change baby in the middle of the night. Just an idea. :thumbup:

I got this one:
https://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1772553

The problem is that I already bought that one on super clearance for like $40 and I do like the other one, but I would have to take mine back and get it for $130 more - so only want to do that if it is really in baby's best interest. Maybe I could just get a large change pad and lay baby on that in the bassinet when she needs to be changed? All of this stuff is so confusing and overwhelming - and expensive! lol

My son has been sleeping in his at my sisters (she watches him while I"m working) since He was 2.5 weeks old. He loves it, so LO will be fine sleeping in that.

My 1 year old niece even used it for the first time on a trip my sister took and she slept well in it.

Miss A it will do-a crib is a crib! Just use the changing pad with a cover you can use it right on the floor in your room if you have to! =)

Hay ladies sorry can't so personals.
My updated: got steroid shot and now been admitted as funneling more and having tightening and was told to be lucky to get to 28 weeks and will have to head out of town as they don't have the facilities for a baby under 28 weeks. Despite all this lo is unaware of what all the fuss is and will all be a surprise to him to see mum and dad so soon. Pls keep him in your thoughts.

Hope you are all well

Two - will be thinking of you all :hugs: Will you have to stay in hospital until he is born or is there a chance they may send you home again? :flower:

MissA - I know nothing about the Pack'n'Play, sorry. Seems like the others have already answered your question though!

Anyone else started having night sweats?! I've been having them the last few nights, usually at about 6 am, eugh! Not pretty!!! :haha:

No work today because of midterm - had great plans to laze in bed this morning reading but my aching hips had other ideas and insisted I get up at 9, grrr!!

Two thinking of you hun! Praying for your little man!

I've been having night sweats forever! It sucks and only means I have to wash the bedding more than usual. I keep it very cool in the house because of it and even try to not use the comforter. My hubbs freezes some nights and wants to cuddle to keep warm, but I just can't, lol.

Anyone else feel like they e recently had another pop of the belly? I started having the same pain that I had last month on the other side, thank goodness its not as bad or lasted as long, and my hips and lower back were achy like before so I looked in the mirror and sure enough boom. Even hubbs said he thought my belly grew.

No doubt I told DH last night that I swore my stomach grew in the last 2 days but he says he cant tell-it could just be for me that after getting the stomach bug-my stomach is back to its big ole self and feels fuller since I can keep my food down now haha.

Getting-I had lots of night sweats early on....hot flashes too...I am back to feeling hot but no night sweats...lots of waking up early-not being able to sleep well at all.

Two-I am keeping you and your little boy in my thoughts-I pray he makes it past 28 weeks. <3

Happy 25 weeks to sno and i woohoo we are eggplants now!!! =)

Every time I look at my bump it seems bigger, lol! We're heading into the fast growing stage now though so I suppose that's to be expected. My dr also said the bump will look a different size and shape depending on the baby's position.

The strange thing about my night sweats is that I don't feel a bit hot just soaked in sweat!! Going to start keeping a hand towel by my pillow I think!

:hugs: Praying for you Two :hugs:

I get night sweats a couple of times a week and I just asked hubby the other night if he thought my belly looked bigger - I think it does - he can't tell either.

Lots of prayers for you Two. I hope he shows all those Dr.'s up and stay in longer than the 28 expected weeks!

Yeah for us Almost! This is seriously going by so fast now! My bump app says Cauliflower this week!!

Baby and I have def had growth spurts!! I can't get over my belly now. I seem to be carrying quite low and he kicks low too. Strangers now look at my belly and have even gotten a few comments about being pregnant.

No night sweats here. Just lack of sleep and insomnia.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!! <3

Bah. I need a hug.

I went to the hematologist today after three months of iron supplements and all my counts went DOWN. Now they're saying I may need a blood transfusion and I might not be allowed to give birth at the Midwife Center!

To top it all off, I get back to work and a coworker, who is very sweet and well-meaning, happened to brag that she only gained 12 pounds during her pregnancy, la-di-da. I'm already at 18 or hey maybe 23 pounds up according to my weigh-in at the doctor's office today, with 15 weeks to go.

Happy Valentine's Day to me . . .

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sending you hugs Walker. Gaining 12 pounds her whole pregnancy is quite unhealthy. Don't listen to her. I'm so sorry about your Iron Levels and the possibility of not being able to deliver at the Mid-Wife Center as you hoped. Try not to let it get you down. Maybe things will change. Will they up your Iron dosage?

They said they might switch me to three pills a day. I just don't understand how the counts could have gone down after that much iron for three months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->