Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

sno-feel better-I also got the itchy throat cold-cough at night ugh

two-I am so happy to hear from you! Baby can do it...25 weeks, then 26....keeping you both in my prayers always! <3

I put this in another thread but i wanted to share with you ladies as I am just SO excited

I FINALLY found the perfect house (well-for our current price range lol) and it is wonderful-we did a drive by of the neighborhood and house yesterday morning-called our realtor telling her we want to check it out asap (it was only on the market for 2 days as of yesterday) then we go to our condo-put in a solid offer as we did not want to mess around-but it was below asking price-got a call back-no counter offer the place was ours about only hours after putting in our offer. 12 couples had set up to look at this home, we were the 2nd, a 3rd looked after us-thank goodness she didnt even care to look at their offers-when she heard our story of loving her house so much right away and needing a house for baby on the way she gladly accepted our offer. I am SO excited....comes with ALL appliances eeeek!!!! =) I can't wait to set up babies nursery in April!!!!

thank you-I just hope the home inspection passes with flying colors & that the bank accepts our mortgage application!! EEk so nervous!!

Normally if it looks to be in good shape it is. May be a few things to discuss, but hopefully nothing to serious. I hope it all works our for you like you want it to hun.

Yay! That's fantastic news Almost!!!! Hope everything goes smoothly with the bank etc! When do you hope to get the keys?

Snow - I'm sure this isn't what you want to hear but my cold lingered for at least 3 weeks! :shock: Hope yours doesn't though!!

Two - :hugs: you and your little man are doing so well! Just keep setting those small goals and taking one day at a time. Every hour he stays put is making him bigger and stronger :thumbup:

Ohhh that is great news Almost!! FX for bank and inspection. Hooray for new house and doing up the nursery!! You will be in there before you know it!!

Booo Broody!! Hoping for the best - that it goes away quickly!

Almost that Sounds Fab and very exciting for you.

Been sick while pregnant is no fun so hope you feel better soon.

My scan today showed no cervix left so I'm not allowed up and have to wait for his arrival. Neonatal unit here is great and it's rear to have a loss. Just still hoping for him to hold on longer.

Two- I believe your little boy will hold very strong for you! Good luck to your little family! We wait everyday for more news.

Two hoe long are they giving you now? Hope he continues to hold out a bit longer!

Two - I hope that you can hang on a little longer. I'm glad that you are getting the proper care you need. Thanks for keeping us all posted because we are all thinking about you :hugs:

I had to go to babies r us today and I was crossing the parking lot to get a cart and this a%^hole was spinning his tires behind me. I must not have been moving fast enough. What a jerk. Honestly. I complained to the woman in the store and she told me at Christmas time some other a-hole rolled thru the stop sign in front of the store and hit a man walking into the store with his wife. At least he didn't hit the guys wife, but you would think people would show some patience and caution in front of the pregnant lady and baby store. :shrug:

Doc said they expect things to happen any time and to take everyday as it comes. I may prove them wrong. They are truly amazing here.

Some people are such d-bags! At least he didn't try to run you over. I was coming our of work when it had been snowing really bad and me and the hubbs carpool so he was picking me up. He leaned over the middle to help me into the car and I of course was moving slower so I wouldn't fall and the guy in the car behind me was honking. Of course my hubbs got pissed and started yelling at him that I was pregnant. He's super sensitive about me right now and yells at every idiot on the road.

Two I'm so glad you're in a place that has experience with this and that your other doctors were so watchful.

Two I'm glad to hear the hospital you are at is so good and I hope your LO isn't in too much of a hurry. Do you have much to keep you busy while you lay in bed just waiting? I'm not sure I"d be a good patient if I couldn't get out of bed.

Yea I'm normally on the go and love been up doing things. I have a tv a and plenty of books to pass the time and LOTS of eating...

Two - I'm so glad you are in a hospital where the neonatal unit is top class and you have faith in the doctors, that's got to make the situation a lot more bearable. Still hoping you and lo prove them wrong though!

Two-you are such a strong woman going through all of this with such positivity! I am so glad that you and LO are being closely watched...push on little boy push on!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->