Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

We're going to take the childbirth education and the infant care class. Hubby doesn't know much about babies and the childbirth class lets us tour the labor and delivery ward too. Our classes start in 2 weeks.

Morning girls! Small bit of spotting during the night so up in the hospital now for a quick check. Baby kicking fine earlier this morning so hopefully it's nothing to worry about. Will update ye later!

Broody - I hope it's nothing, but I am glad you are getting checked. I will keep you in my thoughts today :)

We are doing the all day condensed version of the class. It is at the end of March - I believe 8-5 with a hospital tour. We have to bring two pillows and a blanket, though I'm not sure why.

Twordue - how are you doing??

Quick update - all looking fine during internal exam and on ultrasound (although the technician did say the baby's head is very low down, not sure if that's a worry or just a fact?!) Because this isn't my first spotting incident they've decided to keep me in overnight just to be safe. Also gave me the steroid injection for the baby's lungs as a precaution. Hoping to be home tomor but in the meantime just going to put my feet up and enjoy a bit of r&r! Just hope the food here is nice!:haha:

We haven't heard from two in a couple of days. I hope you and you LO are doing OK.

Broody - glad to hear everything looks good at the moment, I hope you do get to go home soon. R&R sounds nice though :)

Two-hope you are doing healthy along with baby too!

Getting-glad to hear all is A OKAY! Enjoy relaxing ;)

AFM 26 weeks-officially 6 months according to one website at least..i'll take it! Only 2 weeks away from 3rd tri-can't believe it!!

Two, hoping everything is ok.

Broody, hope everything continues to go well. I agree, the r&r sounds nice.

Glad to hear today is a good day (or a better day at least) walker.

So I did some BNB stalking :blush: and it looks like Two's LO is still holding on. They made it to 25 weeks yesterday.

Good deal Christie! Two was on my mind this morning!

What's the update on you Broody? Everything still going good??!!

Yeah for 6 months official Almost!!

Summer Sensations are all Eggplants!!! ;)

No update, just relaxing on the bed! They're going to give me the second part of the steroid injection in a few hours. Dh is gone home to walk the dogs and he'll be back again after. (We only live about 10-15 mins from the hospital so that's handy!:thumbup:) My mum is planning on calling later too. My brother got the whole family (my parents, myself & dh, my brother & his gf) tickets to a show tonight as a Christmas present - talk about bad timing!!! :dohh: Told dh he could go anyway but he said he'd rather come back up here. Luckily my brother's friends are going to buy the 2 tickets from him so at least they won't be wasted!

Another piece of info I noticed while stalking, was Two is in a hospital 4 hours away and so her DH can only visit on the weekends :( I'm glad you are not so far from home broody.

Thanks for the updates on Two Christie!

Glad things are still going well Broody. Sucks about the show, but baby's what's important right now.

Walker glad you are having a better day today. The ups and downs can be tough. I made hubbs go out in that snow/ice last week for mayo cause we were having burgers. He came back with miracle whip, and I freaked and just said throw the meat out I'm not cooking. He just looked at me and said "I'm not going back and forth with you, do you want the mayo or not" I of course told him to go get it and ate my words 2 hours later, lol. It happens...

I think I'm gonna do a little stalking of my own and see what's going on with Jess.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that hubbs was offered a part time counseling position which he really wants to take cause he loves that field, but we could use the money. It also puts us in a position for me to stay at home with Virtue, and I could always do a part time from home gig to make up the difference. I figure with us saving on daycare it will all level out somehow. So we're talking about that now.

When is everyone's shower? Mine is April 6!

I lookes and the last activity was 1/23. She posted in here last a couple days before that I think, so nothing new anywhere. Hope everything is still going well her!

I fly home to NY on 3/7 and my showers will be on 3/9 & 3/10. I fly back to NC on 3/11. Going to be a busy busy weekend! I'm super excited!! ;) Have you got a cute outfit picked out No Doubt? I am still trying to figure out what to wear. It will still be super cold in NY so I am thinking a nice top and dress pants for both of them.

Glad you are having an uneventful stay Broody! Bummer about the show though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->