Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I'm not anti horse. In fact I owned one last year. If the horses are out in the pastures though, kids can easily crawl through the fence to try to feed the grass, not knowing how to properly feed a horse. My niece got scared doing that once a year ago. She claims the horse bit her, but it really just had it's lips on over her hand while trying to get the grass/hay she was feeding it. And not all the stalls at this barn have full doors. The stalls for the horses used for training mearly have a rope or chain to keep them in. I'm glad my little one is too little to be running around.

wow so many updates ladies. sorry for not doing personals-i am just wiped out between packing and going through papers for 3 hours straight this morning and between this past weekend shopping like a maniac for things for the house-REALLY adding up with home costs I forgot how quickly the small things add up to thousands...thank goodness for a great tax return!!! Our dining room/kitchen is painted, our office/play room is painted, so now we just need this ugly old rug ripped out of our dining room wed, so that thurs the hardwood underneat can be refinished-hoping it is in good condition!! Baby room just needs one shelf painted and put up and the diaper holder hung under neath it.

So exciting to hear how we are all so close to being ready for baby-I will be putting my car seat based in mine and dh's cars and the carseat will go in mine to take baby home in =) We are all ALMOST THERE ladies!!!!

Christie, maybe they thought it would be something like a petting zoo. But I agree, probably not the best place for a party, especially with little ones.

Almost...pictures! I want to see. Hanging the diaper holder sounds like a good idea. I never thought of that. We're putting the changer on top of the dresser and I was just gonna shove all the diapers and cleaning stuff in the tope drawers for easy access.

I'm starting to get worried that I won't have everything by the time Virtue gets here cause I'm waiting on that 10% coupon from babies r us and the 10% from Amazon. Amazon said it shows up 30 days before my due date, but I don't know when babies r us will send that out. I'm thinking of changing my due date so I can get them earlier and get to shopping and setting everything up.

I'd be bringing a chair Christie! Glad you are feeling a bit better from the walk! Yeah for crib assembly!

Walker - I'd be pissed too!

Almost - Yeah for getting the house together!! So exciting!! I know I can't believe how close we are - Most of us seem to be honeydews!! Seems like just yesterday we were raspberries!

No Doubt - I got my completion coupon from Buy Buy Baby late last week. I am still waiting on Target's. We still have a good bit to get from the stores as well. I think that we might go soon in the next 2 weeks or so to get the stuff we still need.

We did our Maternity photos yesterday. Such fun! It was a a gorgeous day out for them! I'll share once we get them back - she said like 1-2 weeks or so!

OMG...I just called babies r us and they said the coupon normally comes 1-3 weeks before your due date. That's crazy to me. That leaves no time to get things together. What if he's 3 weeks early. I'm going to change my due date on the registry and hope that I get it within the next few weeks.

Hello ladies! I've been pretty lazy on the computer lately. As an update on my side, I have LO's Crib all set up, all of his clothes, diapers etc washed and everything is all ready to go. I had two huge days of nesting and now I have been super lazy the past two days. Just want to sleep the whole time, belly has went through a growth spurt and I've been getting the lightening strike feelings in my pelvic area quite a bit. Also been swelling much more than before, I even cut back on the salt intake so I am hoping its all signs that little Isaac is about ready to get out asap! Two more weeks till full term! Hoping I'm as lucky as my mother and I'll have my first babe before 40 weeks!

Hope everyone else is doing fantastic! :)

We washed clothes and blankets and whatnot over the weekend too Nat. This is now the second weekend in a row that I've put off the overnight bag though, lol. Perhaps this weekend.

Gotta love those lightning strikes...they suck. I want my pumpkin here before 40 weeks, but it's all for selfish reasons. I'm just uncomfortable all the time. But I'm also getting a little worried that he's coming early. I feel like I'm feeling things that happens at the end, than I shouldn't be feeling just yet. I'm fine with him coming at 37 weeks or after. I guess 36 seeing how my doc said they won't stop it at that point anyway.

Apparently that lady from babies r us didn't know what she was talking about cause I got the coupon in the mail today.

That's great No Doubt!! Shopping time for you!!

I have yet to wash anything.....

So baby boy gets hiccups ALL the time. Multiple times a day. I have been feeling them in my lower right side near my hip almost and then sometimes a bit higher. I am starting to wonder if he isn't head down and more transverse.... My co-worker just had her baby on Thursday and she was breech. It now has me thinking. As far as I know my OBGYN practice doesn't do anymore US's. I go tomorrow for an appt I'm going to see if they will do one at my next appt in 2 weeks to check out position to make me feel better about where he is laying - considering they kept telling her her baby was head down the entire time! I know it's common for babies to still move around now as they still have room but I just really don't want a CS at all....

Sounds like he is head down snow, but I agree, I would want to check it out. Will they do one at least when you get to the hospital before you start pushing? Luckily for me, well not so lucky, because of the fibroid I get at least one more u/s around 35/36 weeks. The downfall is that the fibroid may mean a cs so it's not really a great trade if that's the case. The fibroid is why I gret the other u/s...to check the size.

I would just ask for one, in fact demand it. My coworker just had her baby today and they weren't even gonna let her off work. They were just gonna let her work until the baby came, so she went to a differnt doctor to get the note to let her off a week early. Some places don't think about how other people...you know the people actually going through it...may feel. I plan on working up until he gets here so i can have more time with him after he's born, but that's not for everyone. Heck, if I keep feeling like I felt today, that may not be for me, lol.

Has anyone picked out LO coming home outfit yet? I need to shop for one, but I"m not inspired by anything.

I havent picked one out, but I do have a few different ones to choose from.

I just noticed I have no feeling/sensation along my pregnancy line above my belly button. Anyone else?

I already have babys bags packed will all that he needs a well as what I want him to come home in.. my bags are also packed and waiting.

I cant wait for babys first bath.. My oh says I have always been obsessed with cleaning so he is not surprised im already thinking about cleaning the baby

Baby was head down today and growing well. I was freaking about my weight gain but doc thinks I am still small and is happy with how I am doing..despite the amount I eat and what I eat.

Not long now ladys :) so so so excited

OB apt today. up 26lbs so far. I have stopped gaining weight a couple of weeks ago. She said my bump is measuring right on track and she bets the baby will be 7.5 pounds. She said no way will it be a 10lb baby - so that is a relief! lol I go back in 2 weeks and start gettin gthe cervix checked then. She said then she will have an idea of when I will deliver. Getting so close now!

I had my appointment today too. I gained an astonishing amount of weight in 2 weeks. I was told I better not gain any by the next appointment :blush: I'm pretty sure it's water weight though. I can't stop drinking water lately and my calves and feet have begun to swell.

Baby is measuring right on track though. I think I may be starting to retain some water weight though. I can feel and see it in my legs.

I asked about all the pain I get from walking and was told if I keep up the walking it will get better/less painful, but it's par for the course, as is the squeezing in my chest and feeling like I"m not getting enough oxygen. In fact I was told that's only going to get worse...fun!

Christie, I've had that numbness for a long time! Apparently it's from the nerves being stretched. Annoying, though.

DH and I purchased our sons homecoming outfit out wayyy back lol-we were too excited to wait!

I would have had my apt. but my doctor is out on vacation so I am seeing my original OBGYN (I would love to have her deliver but she does not do deliveries)-I go in tomorrow...can't wait for cervical checks-I wonder if I will get checked tomorrow eeeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->