Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Snow - I'm getting the snuza too. One huge advantage is that you can just have it in your changing bag and then pop it on the baby whenever they're sleeping no matter where you are... (although it can't be used in the car or buggy because of the external movement) Think it was Two who recommended it originally? www.snuza.com

I have the snuza already and is a great piece of mind.. the battery last for about a year and you can buy replacement on amazon or ebay. Im going to bye one soon so there is always a back up.

Thanks for the recommendations ladies. I'm going to check out the Snuza tonight!

Well, not surprised to hear that I am not dilated and not effaced at all. Dr. thinks baby is head down. Nurse had problems finding heartbeat which she said was really low but I really don't know what that means.... soo.... They will do another internal check again in 2 weeks at 38 weeks or if I start having lots of contractions which I don't think I've had a single one yet....

Snow I'm waiting to hear those words too...you're x amount dilated and x percent effaced. I'll probably jump up and do a happy dance, lol.

Today doesn't hurt as much as other days. Still getting some twinges when I walk, but definitely better than it was. Its probably just a fluke though and it will all be hurting again tomorrow, lol. My belly was hurting last night into this morning but that's stopped now. Still peeing every 5 mins though...that hasn't changed.

And today I'm 35/35!

Well I'm 37 weeks 1 day! I am in the safe zone now! Hoping that the little one decides to show up before his fathers finals or at least on a weekend! I have this strong feeling that Its going to be a long night labor. It seems like that is when my body starts really getting pre labor symptoms is in the evening. So we will see, defiantly have been having the aches, menstrual cramps and pains of labor, now I'm waiting on the mucus plug, water break and consistent contractions. Nothing sticks around long enough to make me think I am actually going into labor though once I relax and lay down for awhile it all fades away.

Nat it's looking like you might the next one to go! I definitely want a few of you women to go before me and tell me how it is, lol. I can't remember...was anyone thinking of going natural?

I'm going natural unless my body decides other wise. :) Really looking forward to it! I hope I'm next or at least soon! I've loved my experience with being pregnant, but I am ready to start slimming up and getting ready for the rough summer heat. I couldn't imagine being pregnant through the summer D:

Oh, gosh me neither. When we were ttc that was the one thing I asked God for, was for me to not be big and pregnant during the summer when it's hot. Now I'm asking that God let me get my body back, lol. He made the first one happen, might as well ask, lol.

Can't believe I'm 36 weeks today! That means our little guy could be here in anywhere between 1 week and six weeks haha! I went to a family baby shower yesterday and was struck by how loving and generous everyone is. Couldn't ask for a better family! Finally feeling almost ready!

I have been affaced since just before week 24 and 1cm dialated but dont know when I will get checked again. Natalie Hopfully not to much long, I have been having cramps and pains for a few weeks but yet nothing so will be interesting to see when your lo will show up.

I may be going natural. I'm going to try it but if the pain gets to be too much I may go for the drugs. I got the menstrual cramps all last night and braxton hicks going on today. Nothing consistent enough to mean anything yet though. I'm hoping she'll at least hold out until after this weekend though since we have our shower then.

I won't be 36 weeks til Friday, but I need LO to wait until after this weekend. Not that I feel like he's on his way yet, but my babysitter will be out of town so I won't have anyone to watch my son while I'm in labor if anything goes on this weekend.

I'm excited to start hearing of birth stories. I'm hoping it will help pass the weeks until my LO gets here.

Im so excited.. baby is in the 49% in weight so no big baby here and his weight is 5lbs. He is a low down as he can be and ready when ever.. I was told that taking the progesterone is not of importance now and that he can come anytime without worry, the specalist said he wants to see me again in two weeka but he is sure I will have to go in before that.
Saw the birthing pool that I can use for pain and relaxing but most likely cant have baby in there as I will be on high monitoring but they said we will see on the day.. im so excited and cant wait to see our little guy.
65% of woman go in to labour within two weeks once babt is locked in "oh come to mama baby". I hope to go to at least week 36.

I really really wanted to have a water birth :/ but the hospital won't let me even bring my own pool. Really wanted a home birth, but no one really tried to help me plan it. :/ Sucks living so far out of town.

Nat does your hospital have pools? Mine only has two and if there in use then I wont be able to even use one. I really hope it works out but was told not to get my hopes up

Nope, they were going to get some, but none of the doctors that work there knew enough about them to bother spending the money on them. Quite old fashioned here :/

This is our last scan we will have. He looks like he has chubby checks even though he isn't. We saw he has hair and saw him rubbing his eyes and then sucking his thumb. So so cute.

Attachments

• 20130430_170611.jpg
    20130430_170611.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
Very cute Two! I go for my growth scan next Thursday and then twice a week after that for monitoring. Can't wait to see her again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->