Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

You come out of there little Isaac! We all want to see you! How are you feeling at least Nat? Any more pain or anything? What are the doctors saying?

I have still been having occasional cervix and back pain through out the day and a huge increase in discharge. Nothing else other than that though :/ I go to the MW tomorrow for my weekly appointment so hopefully I find out more then.

Snowflake I have not been able to wear my rings for a few weeks now and when I tried the other day I could not get it passed my second knuckle lol

Nat - how exciting and I hope it's not to much longer for you. Frustration starts setting in.

Have any of you felt baby practising breathing? My lo has been on and off for a couple of weeks now. Gave me a fright when it first started.

What does the practice breathing feel like? I know they'll be checking for that at my bi-weekly ultrasounds starting Thursday.

Its like a constant pulsing. I feel it by my left hip and its the same spot I feel him hiccup to. It can last for sometime as well.

Oh boy did I have some weird dreams last night. I also didn't sleep well and felt like I was having contractions all night, but I was too tired to pay attention to how often/long they occurred. I just kept telling myself that it was too early for him to come, but then at one point I swore I could feel him coming.

Not sure if that would be a sign he's getting ready or just me being anxious for him to get here. My belly feels extra heavy today though too.

Can't believe how close all of you are to the end!!! Can't wait to hear about all your lo's!!! I keep wondering how big I'd be now if I was still pregnant! :shrug:

I'm off to the MW today to see if I have made anymore progress. Fingers crossed! I hope I don't find out that she wants to induce or anything :/ Wish us luck!

Good luck Natalie!

I'm with the rest of you - feeling huge, uncomfortable, and tired. The days feel like they are getting longer. The constant waddling and pressure/heaviness doesn't help either.

Back from my apt. LO is head down! That's a relief. He apparently has a 'good size' head - oh joy! He is measuring in the 80th percentile and is about 6lb 10oz already. He was showing off his flexibility with one foot near his head and the other near his bum.

I talked to the MW about all the contractions I've been having and she said not to be worried until I start feeling the contractions/pain in my cervix. Right now, it's just a tightening in my chest, due to pressure on my diaphragm and pressure low. No pain yet. So if I want them to stop I should try drinking some water as I'm probably not getting enough.

Well I had my appt. with the MW today. No change in dilation or effacement still 3cm and 50 effaced and LO is still Posterior.. :/ I bought some primrose oil though so I am going to give that a try.

Did your MW tell you how much primrose to take? Right now I'm taking 1000mg 3x a day Friday I'll start 1500mg 3x day.

No I'm going to call her tomorrow before I start using it just to make sure what I should do. I figured I would probably just put the one capsule in at night.

Christie so glad baby is head down and you don't have to worry about that. Picture?

Nat I can't believe there is no change! Your lo is so stubborn, lol. Looks like the baby train is on hold for all of us right now then, lol.

I've been having a lot more pressure today and tightening in a band type way. Its going all the way around my lower back, hips, lower abdomen, ect. And I've been feeling more pressure when I sit down to go potty...either or. I'll have to ask about that tomorrow. No swelling for a few days which I'm pleased with. I can't believe that's the only question I have. I usually have a million.

I have an interview Thursday for this position at my job and now I have to try and find a suit in my closet that I can stretch. im not concerned with the pants se I have a few that are from when I was heavier, but I'm not sure about a shirt that will stretch over my little man, lol. I'll have to see what I can do.

He defiantly proved today that he is stubborn just like I am. The nurse had to actually forcefully corner him just to get his heart rate! Hahah it took her like 4 minutes and finally she just squished him to one side and held him there :p

Lol...thats so funny. Mines not even that bad and I think he's stubborn. They always have to poke at him to get him to move to get different measurements and see different things.

The u/s tech had issues trying to get Leo's belly measurement. Every time she'd get close, he'd move. He wasn't about to sit still for her.

Ok pics attached. They aren't the best and I only got the two....Leo has some serious hiccups right now.

Attachments

• 36w4d_1.jpg
    36w4d_1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 36w4d_2.jpg
    36w4d_2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
Still really cute pics Christie! He looks like he may be pouting in the first one, lol.

yay for all the appts today-mine were switched from tuesdays to wednesdays due to the need for weekly ultrasounds, so in I go tomorrow-will give my update tomorrow evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->