Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Two, your little guy has really proven everyone wrong, lol. I would be going crazy right now if I were you...thinking he was coming everyday for 14 weeks, lol. This is a precursor as to how he will be in life...holding out until he gets his way, lol.

Rae hopefully your little woman will hold out. We took guesses at my job when I would come due and I said memorial day. We were planning on cooking out and inviting another couple whose pregnant down the street over. Would really suck if I went into labor that day and had to send them home, lol.

It confuses me as there really is nothing holding him in there and they said with him he down it should put more preasure for him to just pop out :shrug:
I would have to laugh if I am the last to have lo or have to be induced.

Walker looks like you could have lo any day now. How very exciting :happydance: I love reading birth storys and seeing everyones los

Yeah, I'm wondering if he really may come within a day or two! I've had cramping in my lower back and abdomen most of the day . . .

Sorry I haven't been on lately to watch everyones progress! LO has been keeping me super busy D: With how much he eats and how many diapers he has I don't think I would be sane if I weren't breast feeding. I've been so tired just from having to keep up with his schedule that warming a bottle would just make me go nuts haha. But he is doing awesome.

Walker- Wooo wooo!! Hopefully your LO comes soon! I know the day I went into labor I wasn't expecting it at all, and my back popped for the first time in months. It felt amazing, then late that night contractions came in heavy. Hopefully you have a long early labor so that active labor goes quicker!! It sounds like misery but I for one can say that I was extremely thankful that I had a long early and a 5 hour active despite the pain. It defiantly made the pushing span shorter.

TwoRdue- Glad to hear your LO proved everyone wrong! Hopefully he decides to come out on his own though with out induction :) Seems like he got real comfy.

the day I went into labor, I was in town constantly walking around. I got home made super spicy enchiladas, did some squats and bounced on my ball. So I think one of those things made things start moving along.

Oh and DH also scared me before we went to town and almost made me fall down the stairs because he thought it would be funny to act like he was throwing a spider on me. . . So if scary movies really get you, might try scaring the baby out of yourself :p hah

Two-you have a got a good little fighter in there-sorry it made your pregnancy drag on more, but I am happy for you and your little one since its best for baby to stay in belly for long as possible!!

Walker-sooo exciting, I am jealous-i want to lose my mucus plug already!!! LOL

I had cramps all day but they stopped after late afternoon-kind of like diareah poop cramps but no poops lol

My mom is starting to put pressure on me to get Leo out in May. She apparently can't wait until June. I keep trying to tell her that he'll get here when he gets here, but she's starting to be unreasonable.

I did some more mowing last night and have my apt today. Going to see if we have started any progress yet. I'm guessing no dilation yet, my sister is thinking 2.5 cm. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Nat your LO is so adorable, I totally get what you mean about being glad you don't have to warm up a bottle every time. When my son was born, poor thing got room temp bottles because I was staying at my parents and did not feel like trudging down the stairs every 2-3 hours at night to warm up a bottle.

I wonder if we'll have an influx of babies soon, or if all the LOs will drag out their arrivals.

woke up with such a painful charlie-horse---I will not miss those! Also haven't been gaining weight lately.....I hope my LO is growing...has anyone elses weight gain kind of stayed consistent for a few weeks now? hmmm

My preg tracker says the weight gain is basically done and our weight should remain pretty stable from here on out. So I think you're fine. Thank goodness cause I don't want to put on anymore weight. I don't know where it would go as I don't think my belly can get any bigger. Not that I want it to.

Christie hopefully there is some kind of progress for you. I would think there would be. The triage doc said that women usually thin out a bit first then begin to dilate, so I would assume at least some effacement for you.

I have my appt this afternoon. Not expecting him to check me as I was just there Friday. Would be nice if he did and there was more progress, but I'm fine with it if he doesn't. Last time wasn't that comfortable.

Just got back from my appt and I am NADA! Not dialated (cervix still closed he said) and effacement is "nothing to write home about" (whatever that means!). Looks like I am going to get my wish of baby boy staying in to cook a bit longer! ;) They did do a super duper like literally 5 sec ultrasound and baby is def head down. So at least that is good. I just got his butt all up in my right rib cage!

I am still gaining weight. Wish I would stop because I'm just a tick under 30 pds which is where I wanted to be and not go over but it looks like I prolly will esp. since I am guessing I am going to go late.

Single digits to due date today although I am sure I am going to go over and be in for the long haul!!

Snow, glad the appt went well. Hopefully he won't over cook too much it you do go past your due date. I lobe the expressions doctors use...nothing to write home about...thanks, lol.

Walker how are you feeling? Any contractions or anything?

My back has been hurting me lately, lower back...just real achy which I know is to be expected, just I didn't expect it, lol. I figured I'd gone the while time without dealing with that so it wouldn't start now...wrong. It really hurts when I have bh though.

On a completely different note, what does everyone plan on eating as soon as they are no longer pregnant? I want some tune and a sandwich, lol. I love sandwich old cut sandwiches and really want one right now.

I'm not part of this group and actually due in November but I peeked in here to say hello! You all are in the home stretch and some of your are probably enjoying your babies already....congratulations! You're almost there!

I've been getting some cramping and aching off and on all day around my lower back and abdomen, but nothing I would call a contraction. Still leaking enough clear-pink fluid to make even my pants get a wet spot (I need to get a pad) . . . I see the midwife around 10:00am tomorrow and it can't come soon enough! Baby is still moving well and I'm not having menstrual-like bleeding, so it's nothing to be concerned about. Plus, it doesn't seem like amniotic fluid, as it's kind of slimy with a pinkish tint.

No doubt I have already given oh my order of terkish kebab and a mcflurry from mcdonalds and breakfast when I get home will be a runny poached egg with camenbert cheese and I am looking forward to cold cut meat sammys.. Cant wait for the day im able to have a nice glass of wine to but that will be a while away.

After a couple of days of nothing i got up this morning with the strongest low lying cramps I have had since my period.. baby has decided to pop back but have been told that he may not fully engage until labour

Snow - you could still go into labour at anytime, some woman have been checked with nada sign there lo was coming and then gone into labour that night.. not to long till due date

I've been eating poached eggs all pregnancy - I just made sure to get the pasteurized ones! :)

Back from my appointment.
3cm now and I've had some bloody show. She is measuring 38 weeks 4 days and is 7lbs 11oz.
I'm getting so nervous about it all. I have been still staying off my feet as much as I can I'm happy to keep her inside with me :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
What a great picture missA!

Things are getting close for us all! I still don't feel one way or another about any specific day. I feel like Virtue is totally gonna take me surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->