Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

No doubt- I will have to go back and look at Nats birth story. Thanks that does make me feel better:)
You are probably better off at the new day care place. That other place sounds shifty.

No doubt - A happy CIO medium like that sounds perfect!

Christie - That is awesome about your stroller! Great to know!

Miss A - Ohhhhh so close it sounds! I think you'll know at least that's what I keep hearing. I think you'll start feeling the contractions and know!! Dr. told us when they are 5 min apart for 1 minute long for 1 hour to go to hospital but I'm like 15 min away (if there isn't rush hour traffic - that's another story all together on time!). Maybe if you bump those numbers up a bit to allow yourself more time. Like when contractions are 7 min apart for 45 sec for 45 min go to the hospital? Would that help?

I haven't really thought about my water breaking - the class we took said only 10% of girls waters break before getting labor contractions. So I just kinda figured that I would start with the contractions 1st and know to be home/hospital. Maybe I need to get a set of spare clothes to throw into the car just in case though.

Hubby and I were talking about how that this maybe our last weekend for a long time without babies??!! We want to do some alone type stuff before we become a family of 3!! But you never know - we may have next weekend too!!

Oh and I didn't even have the receipt for the stroller. They checked the warranty on it by the manufacture date. Now I need to see if I can use it to trade up to a double jogging which I'm going to be needing.

I think I actually like this place a hit better. Hopefully I can take hubbs back there this afternoon. Its a touch more expensive, but I feel like its bit safer too. And there's more room there and the kids only go up to 4/5. The other place had like 12 year olds, and nowadays you hear all these horror stories about those kids being so mean and aggressive, so I think I do feel better. One more place that I'm waiting to hear back from. Then I stopped off to get some food at a fast food place and she had my order wrong on the screen. I told her and she said she would add it on at the window. So I get to the window...2 seconds later and she doesn't add it. I gave her back the receipt and told her...as she was texting on her phone...and she tells me have them add it at the next window. Really... So I told them what happened at the near window and the manager went back there and yelled at her and told her not to do it again cause she could have and should have added it like she said. What is going on today!?!?! Ok...sorry to keep venting. I'm done.

Christie, hopefully you can trade up. I know that would he so helpful and cost effective.

Miss A you sound sooo close! My nurse in the hospital told me today during my non stress test that usually woman having their first lose their mucus plug 2 weeks prior to delivery and I said oh great I haven't lost mine so I would be like almost 2 weeks past my EDD if that is the case-I hope it is not for me! So yes, NO induction. My fluid level went from a 6 to a 8.5 YAY! My blood pressure is back down to normal...another yay! LOL and baby is good good good and very active. The US tech could not get a head to toe measurement since his head dropped even lower since two days ago so that was exciting news to hear-but not much else going on. I did have a contraction toward the end of my monitoring and did not feel it so I guess I have way more than I think I do which is good. Anywho sorry for the long post-getting so excited to be a mommy! Bought some little anti scratch mitties for baby today =)

Almost - I must have checked bnb a dozen times today waiting for your update:). I'm so glad you are doing well! 8.5 is great! It really is better to let the baby come on their own. I feel a lot better today and no bh at all I went for a walk and got some ice cream so who knows maybe another 2 weeks for me? Then again there is a full moon out to ought so maybe one of us will start tonight?

Good news almost! Glad things are going well and things are back to normal. Maybe your blood pressure was high cause you were nervous or something. I always worry mine will be high when I walk down to my doctors cause I'm actually walking there from job, so I'm active right before.

I think it was nerves too due to having a new nurse take my blood pressure and weight-but mostly because I was told his AFI was so low by the US tech right before my appt! I am very relieved and now impatiently waiting for his arrival. I do have to go back to the hospital monday for another NST and then tuesday for an ultrasound and followup so I am going to be driving all over the place next week! Usually my prenatal appt. is Wednesday, so it is a day early-maybe they will check me on Thursday if nothing happens since it is my DD...we will see. Hope all are well!

Glad things are looking better for you almost.

I was hoping fir a full moon baby, but he just isn't ready yet. I'm getting more nervous by the day. I feel like labor is just going to come out of nowhere.

I feel the same way. Like all will be normal and then I'll be in labor. Which is fine with me. Its such a beautiful day here already. Definitely gonna take my girl for a walk once it warms up a bit.

Well, all. Apparently my membranes had ruptured on Monday. My midwife sent me to the hospital to be induced when I went to my appointment on Wednesday! I'll fill you all in in more detail later, but Sebastian Jude Walker was born at 3:10 AM on Thursday, May 23rd. 8 lbs, 15 oz! Although I was induced with pitocin, I didn't use an epidural and delivered him naturally after 13 and a half hours of labor! Home now, nursing my handsome, perfect son as I type. :)

Yay walker! Congrats hun! Sounds like everything went well in the end. Can't wait for the update and pics!

Congrats walker! Kudos to you for being able to go through 13 hours of labor au natural! I'm wondering how long I'll last.

Lol Christie, that's what I keep asking myself. How long can I make it or will I break at some point. One reason why im gonna labor at home as much as possible. Nothing here for me to take so will just have to stick it out.

Congrats walker that is great news.x

I wish I could labour out at home but they want me in as soon as I start Contracting so I could be there fora very long time..

Super quick mobile update. Kellan Michael was born on May25 at 6:20pm. 7.8 pds. 20.5". In love already. Ill post a birth story when on actual computer!!

Oh wow congrats snowflake..

Im feeling like mine will never come, all signs of him arriving have gone. Guess there is know rushing these things.
Next scan and spec appointment is on Tuesday and cant wait to see what they have to say

Congrats snow and walker!!!!

Full moon again tonight, maybe we will get some more May babies :)

Two - my next appointment is Tuesday also. I was hoping she would cone before then because dh goes back to work. He works an hour away and hospital is an hour away, but I don't feel like she is going to. It seem like she got comfortable again.

Congrats snow! Happy born day Kellan!

I know what you mean. I feel like this one is never gonna come either. I've given up on trying to get him here. He'll come when he's ready I guess, though it would be nice to know when that is, lol.

We put the car seat in yesterday which really wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be. And I put the mirror up that lights up and plays music for me to see him while driving. That's a nifty little contraption.

Just sitting here waiting on a baby, lol.

Congrats Snow! Looks like our parade of babies has started. Come on LOs lets keep it going. Who's next I wonder?

So far it looks like the weather is going to be nice today, hopefully I can get in my nice walk. I'm still waiting to lose my plug though so I don't really think walking will help at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->