Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Back from my walk. Pretty sure I just lost my plug. I've read that could mean 2 more weeks, or it could trigger labor. I'm hoping it's the latter!

Oh baby Leo! Come out come out, it's time to meet mommy!

christie things are definately moving along for you! do you think it was the walk that did it??

I think being on my feet definitely helped. The cramps are stronger if I'm standing vs sitting. I'm just afraid being on my feet so much right now and remaining active with not only send me into labor, but tire me out too much to last long.

Thanks broody, I'll have to looks again.

Yay for passing the nst almost. Its funny how things move along for us and its all so different.

Christie definitely sounds like things are moving for you hun!

So im assuming my walk for today is out, it just started raining of course. It wasn't even supposed to rain today. At least I got the food in off the grill.

So jealous for those of you progressing. I was really hoping for something today but nothing so far nothing. I'm really nervous we'll have to induce because of my blood pressure.

Almost and nodoubt sounds like we are all about the same stage with all this leading up and to labour stuff and who knows it all may just come out if the blue.

Broody I am so happy that everything is going so well with you and lo and that the snuza works well, I have trialed it so I know that when I go to use it it will work.

Got our baby monitor yesterday and my oh played with it for hours lol, plays lalbys, had a night light and temperature control plus I can talk back to him if he crys when hanging out washing.. clips nicley onto the crib to.

Have a growth scan and spec appointment today and I will have to ask what they mean when they say that as soon as I have contractions I have to come in? Im worried I will miss it or I will have to spend a couple of days in hospital before labour hits but we will see..

I think it's all gonna come out of the blue for me. They say you don't always know when you lose your plug and I have a feeling that im either not gonna know or it won't happen for me until I'm in labor. I'm hoping it happens in the middle of the night so I can try to sleep through most of the pain and then hit have to be in the hospital too long before things happen.

nodoubt I also want it to happen in the middle of the night for some reason lol. two-that would not be so fun staying in the hospital extra long-but sounds like perhaps its a safety precaution. It seems like we are both loaded with appointments lately! And I also feel as if all our labors will start out of the blue!

christie-wondering if you will have a memorial day baby today!-it is memorial day here at least. I can't keep track where everyone is from!

I think he's going to miss memorial day. I'm still waiting for contractions to get regular and stronger. I did have one where I could feel him pushing south. I thought maybe my water would break during that one, but it's still in tact as far as I know.

If he at least waits until tomorrow, when the MW office is open, they will see me there first before sending me to the hospital. I would prefer that in case it's a false alarm, or I still have a lot of waiting to do, then I can do it at home rather than in the hospital.

Yeah, you don't want to go in to early and get sent home either. Hopefully tomorrow they will be able to tell you a little something more. Are you still going to work tomorrow? I suppose not if the contractions get too strong or consistent.

Just got home from my appointment and much more happy this time. Baby is weighing 6.5lbs and is in the 46 percentile so good weight and they booked me in for a stretch and sweep next tuesday as they wont do I t before 39 weeks so that was a good day for us but if it dont work then I will have to wait a week to get a induction date. She also gave me a fleet enema and said to try it if I wanted as it can put me labour but not to say the reason she gave it to me was for sever constipation and may kill two birds with one stone, im not sure if I will yet.

Have started having period cramps on and off so I also hope its the start of things happening by its self.

I just put a call in the MW on call. I've been having contractions with a lot of downward pressure and it was making me nervous. She said that it was a good thing that he was just moving into position, but I wasn't ready to go into the hospital.

If they don't get stronger and closer together tonight, then she suggest I call the office in the morning and go in to get checked there. I guess that means I won't be going into work tomorrow. I don't suspect I'll get to be able to sleep much tonight anyway.

Dont sound like you will be going back to work for a while, wow I cant believe you have worked right up till your due date.

Good luck christie and hope your lo pops out very soon for you.

Things are moving along now for sure Christie. Hope they don't stall out.

Two, I read up about that stretch and sweep and it doesn't sound pleasant, but hope it works for you!

Nothing really here. Just a lot of downward pressure that makes me feel like I have to have a bowel movement, but when I go there's nothing. Gonna lay down and relax. My mil is still hoping for a memorial day baby, lol. She just says there's still time, the day isn't over yet. I certainly don't think that will happen, but I guess she can dream, lol.

Yay missa and good luck.

Nodoubt I hope baby comes on his own to be honest but they though it was best as they just cant get on top of how badly blocked I am so think its the best option but not looking forward to it.

Just started to lose some mucus plug, and baby is finally out of my ribs and right down (just noticed).. could be why he has been so quiet. Also back pain today so he may just come on his own

Good luck MissA!

NoDoubt - I've had the same thing today. I keep feeling like I have to go but I don't.

I was hoping to be done work for a while but I guess I'm going in tomorrow. Bummer.

GL missa how exciting!

christie and two-sounds like you might be next!!

I am super jealous I am one of the farthest along of everyone I think and still nothing!!! :/ hoping to hear I have started dilating tomorrow but I highly doubt that will be the case :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->