Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I've never been so excited, anxious, nervous about brown spotting! I just had some on my liner and when I wiped. No contractions yet today, well a couple small BHs. But at least I'm starting to get somewhere.

LO was bearing down on my cervix yesterday but not during contractions, so I"m guessing he loosened something up. Hopefully I'll see signs of my plug soon which I hope means I'm dialing finally.

Hopefully that means something for you Christie! Are you still gonna try to get out and walk today to help things along!

Yeah, i still plan on getting out for a walk. I may have a friend coming with me, so I'll be fine if anything starts to happen.

I had to wake Leo up to make sure he would move around for me. He's been very quiet today. I hope that's just another sign of his resting up before the big show.

I have to wake Virtue sometimes. This week past week he had more lazy days than I was comfortable with, lol. I'm hoping it means the same. People keep saying he's resting up and that's why he's not moving around as much. I'm hoping its the same with me as well and that's why I've been sleeping a lot harder lately, lol. I keep expecting to not be able to get back to sleep after going potty but I don't seem to be having that problem lately.

Last night I had to pee maybe 3 times in a half hour. And it was full on full bladder each time. I hope that means something. I hope it all means something, lol.

I woke up around 5, laid in bed for a bit and around 6:30 made my way downstairs to start cleaning. I swept and mopped the kitchen, vacuumed the whole house, did three loads of laundry, cleaned off the table and counter tops which included taking the diaper cake my mil made apart, and ran out for food for tomorrow/ this week. So I've been up and down the stairs all morning and moving quite a bit and now my lower back hurts along with everything in that general area including my lady bits. Gonna rest a bit and take my girl out for a walk after I fold this last load. And I made a big yummy pancake!

Congrats Snow and Walker!!

Can't wait for the rest of our little ones to make their appearances. There has been talk of inducing me this week because of my blood pressure but nothing set yet. I've been so swollen in my face, hands, and feet so I know my blood pressure is still up. Hoping she decides to come on her own today, Monday, or Tuesday!

Congrats Walker and Snow-sooo exciting! I have yet to have any signs and am possibly going on a walk today, if not tomorrow after my non stress test appointment. I then have my tuesday ultrasound and prenatal appt.....I want a may baby!!! It will be torture waiting all the way til June!

Hope she comes on her own Rae.

Is it bad that I'm hoping Virtue comes in the next few days simple so I don't have to be preggo when it's 88 degrees on Thursday, lol.

NO....nodoubt I am totally freaking out by the upcomming weather-it is sooo uncomfortable. I am already having the swollen hands issue-I can't get my wedding ring and band off hahaah....luckily today is cool below 60s!!!

I'm the same ladies - cannot stand the heat anymore. We went out shopping today and I was hoping the walking would do something but nope, nothing. I also had spicy food for dinner but only managed to give myself heartburn. Come on baby!

Seems like my body is gearing up ladies. I was awaken several times last night with cramping contractions. I have nothing too frequent yet, but the contractions have changed for sure. I wonder how long it will take to progress from here.

A walk today will definitely be in order and hopefully kick things up a notch.

Good luck everyone! Sebastian and I are sitting here having some breakfast (well, him at least). :)

Walker love the pic! He's so cute!

Christie sounds like things are happening for you. Keep us posted.

As for me...nada. I did get out for a walk yesterday though which was nice. Hubby came with and said it was a long walk which I didn't think so, but he's lazy so...lol. Today we are grilling out and if I can I'll take Knubia for another walk.

So yesterday I had to change my panty liner again and today I had more watery discharge like last time when they sent me to triage. I'm hoping that things are loosening up. Hubbs keeps walking by me going "labor, labor, labor, labor..." I even hope that works, lol. But seriously hurry up Virtue!

Nodoubt-just make sure it is not your amniotic fluid leaking-if you think it is call you dr.!

Sounds like you are almost there christie!!! I had a super long contraction that scared me because I know they should be short-this lasted like 10 minutes! Anywho-no progress here-I did a short walk yesterday as it was windy and cold but I plan on taking a long one now that it is actually nice out today-70 and sunny!! Happy memorial day to everyone!

Yay, 2 more healthy babies!!! Huge congratulations Walker & Snow!!!!! Can't wait to see some pics when ye have time! (Your avatar photo is lovely Walker!) Are ye bf'ing? How's it going for ye? I was in quite a bit of pain last week when we brought Fia home first because the amount she takes by bf'ing is way less then I've been pumping over the last ten weeks so I was constantly engorged and sore :-( Seems to have balanced out now though :thumbup: Enjoy getting to know your precious boys!!!!

Christie - sounds like you're definitely next! Looking forward to an update!

NoDoubt - sounds promising!!

Nat - how is everything going? :baby:

Everyone else - hang in there, won't be long now! :D

Afm, loving having Fia home :D She is a very well behaved baby and rarely cries (so far!) but she sometimes finds it hard to settle at night - think its gas making her uncomfortable. No problems sleeping during the day - or maybe we just don't notice because during the day we're not waiting eagerly for her to settle so we can sleep :sleep: :shrug: Last night she was unsettled in her basket so I brought her into bed to settle her on my chest and then I fell asleep :shock: DH woke up and we were both sound asleep. Won't be risking that again - afraid she'd fall off the bed or something...

Edit: Forgot to say, the snuza is the best thing I ever got! It was so daunting to go from the NICU where she was hooked up to monitors 24/7 to home where there's nothing. If it wasn't for the snuza I would definitely have spent every second minute checking her breathing.... Thanks so much Two for recommending it!

Nodoubt-just make sure it is not your amniotic fluid leaking-if you think it is call you dr.!

Honestly I don't think it is cause they said last time that my water hadn't broken, but before I also wasn't having to change my panty liner. When they checked my amniotic fluid last time it was 12 and they said that's plenty in there for him. But I also don't want to call the on call as it's memorial day and then go sit in triage again for another 3 hours only for them to tell me the same thing, or if it is to tell me too early go home. I will definitely keep and eye on it though. I have an appt on Wednesday with an internal check and I will have him check it then. It doesn't keep going and Virtue is still moving around in there so I feel ok. Thinkming it's things thinning out like said.

Walker how is the nursing going? I know it can be difficult sometimes. Sounds like S is doing well with it though.

Almost hopefully that really long contraction was the start of something beautiful, lol. Maybe it was things trying to stretch out down there!

Broody I know you must be so excited to have her home! Glad the engorgement has settled for you too. So does the snuza go off when there is no movement, as in no breathing motions? I had looked at it before, but didn't want to get it if it was no movement as in he himself didn't move cause I figured it would be going off every 20 secs and scare the crap out of me all day. But if it's to monitor breathing motions I will have to take a second look.

It's a general motion detector but it rests on the abdomen so it senses the movement of the lungs when the baby is breathing and alarms if breathing stops... Only down side is you can't use it in the car, buggy etc because it picks up on the external movement and won't alarm. I find it so so reassuring. Well worth the money for the peace of mind! It has false alarmed twice - both times she was lying on one of our laps and being very active and she managed to squirm her tummy back away from the sensor (iykwim?)

Thanks for the reccomendation broody!

AFM had my non stress test #3 today haha and passed again! Now to wait until tomorrows ultrasound and prenatal appt.....come onnnn baby Liam!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->