Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Definitely not making it in tomorrow and it seems I will not be getting any sleep tonight.

Contractions are about 4 and half mins apart right now. I've only just started keeping track. I was trying to sleep and was guessing they were 10 mins apart. But I finally gave up trying to sleep and decided to actually time them.

Still seeing plug and water hasn't broken, so I don't feel like there is a rush to get to the hospital yet, but I do feel that I will be meeting Leo fairly soon!

I find it weird how the further the contractions are apart right now, the stronger the contraction is.

Two maybe your little one heard the doctor and decided he would start to make his debut on his own, lol. Keep us posted.

MissA hope things are going well.

Christie definitely not too long now. Hope you fan manage some rest though it doesn't sound like you'll be able to. Good luck!

So exciting logging on here these days! :D

MissA & Christie - good luck!!!! Can't wait to hear all about the next arrivals!

Well, the contractions seemed to have stalled out, how disappointing :( I think Finally after 4am I was able to get a half hour of uninterrupted sleep. After my alarm went off this morning for work, I wasn't having consistent contractions anymore, so I decided to drag myself in. I'm hoping if I get active again this morning that the contractions will pick back up, or I won't feel like giving the MW office a call, I'll just wait until my apt tomorrow.

Can't wait to hear about your news missa-I wonder if you've had your baby yet!! eeek! =)

afm I am having breakfast then off to my ultrasound and prenatal appt. MY guess is still no dilation but I hope I am pleasantly surprised! I did have a very painful cramp if you can even call it that in the middle of the night it woke me up....wondering if it was my body giving me a real contraction...I hope that wasnt a real contraction though because it hurt like heck!!!!

hope all are well....will update with my news later today =)

Christie I can't believe things stalls for you. I was sure there would be a baby in your arms soon. But your water broke so maybe after your appt tomorrow if nothing picks back up they may induce. I know they don't like to wait too long in between the water breaking and actual delivery. But hopefully Leo will get his but in gear before then.

Almost hope everything goes well today. I'm sure it all will.

AFM been having more bh, but nothing consistent or worth tracking. All morning though I've been having a lot of downward pressure and it hurts. Most of the time it coincides with Virtue trying bust a path through...at least that's what it feel like. But the other times it usually when I'm walking. Very uncomfortable...a touch on the painful side.

My water hasn't broken yet, I wish it would though and I nearly thought it might last night with all the downward pressure during a few contractions. I think the contractions intensified at night because I wasn't drinking as much as I was during the day. So maybe I was a tad dehydrated? When I had called the MW she said to make sure I was drinking at least a cup of liquid every hour. Well when I was trying to sleep I wasn't drinking anything. :shrug:

I can't believe Leo is going to make me wait longer....

Christie - How disappointing. I think we all thought you were heading down the home stretch. Hopefully, if nothing happens before then, your MW can shed some light on what is going on.

As for me, I called in this am and got an appointment for Thursday. Hopefully that will give our little one enough time to come on her own. If not, hubby is coming with me in case my BP is still high and they decide to induce.

Alexandria Rose born at 1:55am 8 lbs 4.6 oz and 21.5" long.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 8
Christie I certainly thought that was it from you. I thought you be telling us the credentials on Leo for sure. Soon though, you can't be too far away.

Rae, will you already be at the hospital you are delivering at or will you have to go there from your appt?

MissA congrats! So precious...love the hat!

MissA she is absolutely precious-congratulations! I must say she looks just like her 3d image!!!!

AFM NO DILATION UGHHHH!!!!! My next appt. is an ultrasound and follow up at the hospital since my dr. is on call-I am hoping this means she might say hey lets induce you and get this baby out! But maybe that is just wishful thinking lol. The appt. is not until next monday which is 4 days passed my due date so I am hoping he comes out no later than a week passed my due date!!

Aww almost, I'm sorry. I know you want some progress so he'll come on out of there. Did they say that you were effaced at all? Apparently he's really comfy in there. I'm afraid when I go tomorrow they'll tell me I'm not dilated at all, even with everything I've been feeling, but trying not to think that way.

MissA - She is absolutely gorgeous!

Almost - Sorry for no progression. I've been stuck at 2cms for 2 weeks now. It'll probably happen all of a sudden for you. Hopefully that means quick and easy labor!

No Doubt - My obgyn office is located in the hospital I'm delivering at. So, if they decide to induce I just go downstairs to labor & delivery like I did last week. That is why hubby is coming with me since last time there was no time for him to get there before they admitted me for monitoring.

I'm getting so impatient. I'm sure everyone else that is still waiting is feeling the same way. I would really like to just be done with work too but I want all my leave for after she is here. Hopefully the rest of our little ones arrive soon!

Thanks ladies-I hope it just happens out of nowhere VERY soon....I have this feeling it will be fast since he is so low already-my mom never dilated even with induction meds so I am starting to worry that is what is going on with me....

I'm of course hoping will happen soon as well. I've been awake since 12:15a and honestly I'm surprised I haven't crashed yet. Just couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to make use of my time and asked the hubbs to help things along iykwim. It's raining here today and it rained yesterday so my walks have been out of the question...gotta do something. Please let him tell me there is some sort of dilation tomorrow. A woman I work with said that people told her that she would get this big burst of energy right before she went into labor. She said she didn't believe them but sure enough that's what happened. Wouldn't it be grand if that's what was going on with my sleepless night. But honestly I think I just overdosed on sleep this past 4 day weekend. I can't wait to go home and eat a klondike bar and fall asleep on the couch for a couple hours then go to bed for real, lol. I know I should just get in the bed, but whatever...it's my preggo ritual.

It's raining here today too or I would have either gone for a walk or mowed the front yard. Seems like I'll have to jump on the treadmill after my son goes to bed tonight. If contractions are going to keep me up all night again, then I'll just keep cranking up the incline until something happens.

I'm not really sure how I'm awake right now either. With the contractions coming at least every 10 mins last night from 9 til 3, I didn't get much sleep. And around 4 is when I think I finally got something, but then I was up at 5 and heading into work. I wonder if they'll plan an induction if I tell them that I haven't been able to sleep for 2 days because of contractions. I guess I'll find out tomorrow at my apt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->