Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I wonder if they'll plan an induction if I tell them I can't take this pain in my who-ha, hips and back anymore. I ache all day all the time.

MissA your lo is gorgeous. Congratulations.

Here they won't do induction until about week 41 to 42 unless there is a very very good reason to so if the stretch and sweep don't work (only offered from 39weeks) I will have to wait till I'm 40+5 to get a induction date.
Lo spent all night moving down and now all his movement is from belly button down, poor thing must be so squashed. I don't know if the pains im feeling is from him moving or things moving along..

Good luck with your appointment no doubt

Christie I hope it all happens for you soon

No doubt- I've been on a Klondike bar kick lately too. The portion size is perfect for keeping on track with my sugars. I ran out over the weekend and am now seriously considering picking some up on the way home :)

Lovely, MissA!

Here's Sebastian being adorably cute after nursing:

https://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5595/1369768363561.jpg

Same here. They told me they won't induce until im two weeks late. But I plan on fighting that very hard if I do go over. Just wishful sarcastic thinking about then inducing cause of my pain.

I way to treat yourself Rae. I had two yesterday...don't tell anyone, lol. Dark chocolate...yum!

Walker, so cute! And look at those cheeks. I wanna pinch em.

I say fair enough no doubt and I hope that they do listen to you. All I keep thinking is the longer he stays in the bigger he get for pushing out and I want him to be able to fit the new born cloths we spent so much on + 200 nappies lol and then there is the fact that 9months is long enough with all these aches and pains and I never said anything abut and extended stay.

Lol two...your entire speech cracked me up. Luckily we only got a few things newborn. Everything else is at least 0-3, but most is 3-6, and a few 6-12 so we have something for when the weather begins to change. But im about to go do his winter shopping as all of that is on the lowest if the lowest markdown right now with it being summer time. That's what we did for his summer clothes in the winter time.

That's how I feel about pushing out a big boy. He was almost measuring two weeks ahead at the last u/s. At least his head was right on track though. Lets start small and work our way up, lol.

walker TOO cute omgsh!!! I cant wait to meet my sonnn come on baby boy!!!!

Love the pic walker. He looks very content.

Well, what I thought was my plug was meerly bits and pieces. I seriously lost my plug today and it was irritating to (sorry TMI) to wipe off. But it was completely clear and hard jelly like. Not like mucus or snot at all. I guess Leo best come out now, there really is nothing keeping him plugged up in there anymore.

So I've been feeling really nauseous all day. I think the OJ I had this morning was bad, even though it's supposed to be good until June 2. But I didn't even have a full glass cause I thought it looked weird. I only had a couple ounces I'd suppose. But I've also been having all this pressure today. It did get better, but then it got worse. It hurts to walk. It took a good few minutes just to get up to my front door from the car in the driveway. I actually want to cry from me not feeling well and all this pressure combined. I'd love it if this meant that Virtue was coming, but honestly I don't know what any of this means.

Lol no doubt, my lo is measuring on track for size but his head had been two weeks a head "oh the image in my head"

I just looked up how I'm feeling and everything I've seen says it's early signs of labor. Even my back hurts, but only on the right side. I just figured it was either because he's resting over there, which he is. He's always favored that side. Or it was because of that fibroid which is also on that side. Thank God my appt is tomorrow cause I want to cry right now. It's not that it's so horrible, but I'm tired, this pain is constant, the nausea is constant, and I still want to eat dinner, but I'm afraid to cause my tummy's upset.

No doubt I hope that it is a good sign for you that lo wants out soon. I would still eat but I always have found in this pregnancy that food help settle my nausea. Is there anything that you feel like? Cup of tea helps me to.

I have been having yellow left on my liner this morning and when I looked in the toilet my pee is clear but the was (sorry tmi) yellow slimy blob.. as I dont always tend to look after I go to the toilet it makes you wonder how often you loose mucus with out knowing.
My oh has planned for him to be here friday avo so he can spend the weekend with him and finish building the shed for work next week and then take a couple of days off to spend with lo.. if only you could plan things that way lol he is here when he is here you egg haha

I really want some of this BBQ from yesterday, but I'm worried if I get sick I'll throw it up and just don't want to deal with if. Plus everytime I love it hurts. I'm just gonna sit here on the couch and if I get hungry enough before falling asleep I'll have hubbs hear me up something.

Walker - He's such a little cutie!

No Doubt - Sorry you are so uncomfortable. I had really bad indigestion/heartburn all weekend that had me miserable too.

Baby has decided to be extremely active tonight. She's been wiggling all around. Hopefully some of that wiggling is getting her into position.

am i the only one not losing any mucus plug and without any dilation? i am so antsy!! ahhh this feels worse than the tww for sure hahaha

Almost I have no idea if I am dialated as they wont check here bur if I make it to the sweep I will be able to know then.
Everything for you may come out of know where and very sudden. Hope things start moving for you soon.

Hmm I thought you dilate once you lose your plug so I hope you are dilated!! I think the wait is making me crazy because I am out of work bored with hardly anything to do! I need something to get my mind off of this waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->