Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

As far as I know I haven't lost any plug. Not sure about the dilation, but I'll let you know tomorrow.

Ah the boring waiting game, I know all to well. Soon we will all be rushed off our feet and cant wait.

So I must be dilated some then. Yay I hope so.

As far as I know I haven't lost my plug either and as of last week I was still 2 cm dilated

If my appointment went my way today....They would tell me that I'm 6cm dilated and need to be admitted to L&D, even if I'm not having contractions 5mins apart. They would then give me a smidge of pitocin to get the contractions started and Leo would be in my arms by tomorrow.....Ah if only wishes worked that way.

I had deadly painful contractions last night, though not frequent, so I did get some sleep. But they woke me up and made me feel like I had to pee so bad, but I couldn't move until the contraction was over. Between bladder pain and contraction pain, it was unbearable.

I"m also starting to get backed up, so I'm sure that's not helping either. Gonna have to ask about that today. AND it's going to be 90 today, so there will be swelling and sweating and general too much sweating going on. Today is not going to be enjoyable.

Ok ladies, I think we've officially crossed over from "yay ok pregnant" to "get get this baby out", lol.

Christie its supposed to be 90 here tomorrow and the next few days, 88 today so I feel ya. I already turned my air on in preparation for this evening.

I'm still having a lot I'd pressure and I was nauseous all night and this morning. The nausea seems to have let up though. I'm still having soft stool. My dream appt would also include some dilation and being admitted. I really think he is trying to bust out of there but can't find his way. I have so much pressure, front and back, and its like a band going across my lower belly...kind of under my belly. And my back hurts still, more like a nagging ache...still only on the right side. I told Virtue to come before it got hot. Not listening to mom...

I'm still pushing through working. Tracking contractions, they are anywhere from 7-13 mins apart. Hopefully by the time my apt comes around this afternoon, they will be closer.

GL at your appts today ladies!

It is only going to be 70s here today and muggy due to rain and thunder storms. Our heat wave comes in tomorrow in the 90's-yick!

So I went from having to wake up in the middle of the night to pee once, to twice, to THREE times...definately must be getting more pressure on my bladder and I have been starting back aches the passed few days-so I hope baby is really pushing to get out ASAP! Due tomorrow...we will see what happens....curious as to when I will get to meet my son..I wish a due date was a sure thing

My midwife had told me that if your dilated you most likely passed your plug and just missed it o_O Cause I only got alittle bit of slimy mucus she said I had lost my plug way before the slimy mucus stuff and that was a 3 cm and 50 effaced. :) Good luck ladies! Sorry I haven't been on lately. Its been a super busy two weeks, breastfeeding is a chore but defiantly worth it. Isaac has already gained almost 3 lb's from his birth weight and they said that he is doing awesome to already be back up to just above his birth weight and he has grown an inch and a half :3 My milk is like miracle grow.

Good luck with your appointment today ladies.

It will be winter here in two days and despite it been cold I still have bad swelling and water retention, oh has to do my breakfast as I can close my hands until I have been up and moving for a while and now I can't walk on my right foot because of the water so I wander if they will do the stretch and sweep tomorrow instead of Tuesday as I am now 39 weeks.

Still closed! So bummed right now, probably because of all this pain.

Delighted all is going so well Nat!!! Sounds like he's really thriving!

NoDoubt, Two, Christie & Almost - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Ye're nearly there!

No doubt has baby dropped at all? Are you loosing and mucus? Dilation can come on fast so you never know when it will happen..

Hi broody hope all is well.

I'm only 1cm dilated and 80% effaced. I feel like all the walking and such has been a waste of time :(

I can only hope now, that getting checked will trigger something since it's the first time they've checked me. I'm guess I'm going past my EDD.

I was told I wasn't drinking enough. I guess I have to increase how much I've been drinking, even though it's more than usual. I'm certainly peeing more.

He said that either the pain will continue and I'll go into labor or the pain will stop and I'll feel better. He did tell me how to sneak in under the radar though so I don't have to wait out the full 42 weeks. And he said they can induce, but I have to be 39 weeks, have a soft cervix, and be 2-3 cm. So as soon as that last one kicks in, I'm sneaking in under the radar. I am glad though that he did an nst cause of the less movement but he said everything looked great and he's not concerned at all. He too thought I was having a big baby and said that they will let me go to 11lbs!

Christie I feel like you, the ball, the walking, the sex, all of it has been for not. Though he did say to go home make whoopie cause that does help. Hubby wasn't too pleased to hear that, but I think he's more on board with the middle of the night sessions now.

Virtue had dropped. He dropped a little around 32 weeks, then dropped a little more maybe a week or two ago. He could probably still stand do drop a bit more, but he feels so low already I just don't know what to think about that. I just remember the first drop really making a difference in me being able to eat and breath.

Side note...thank God I turned on the air this morning cause I couldn't have coke home to this heat today.

hehe===>miracle grow-do not apologize for being less chatty-you are a new mommy now!! busy mama!!

nodoubt and Christie-sorry hear nothing changed for you either-although, Christie-80%effaced is AMAZING! I bet you and/or two will be next!!

I didn't even ask about the effacement I was so focused on the dilation and the fact that there was NONE! I'm hoping that he stirred up some things in there too though.

Two - Your swelling sounds just like mine. My hands are really stiff when I wake up and also after work from gripping the computer mouse all day. My feet don't fit in any of my shoes either.

No Doubt - Sorry you haven't progressed any but for some it just all happens at once. Hopefully it'll come soon and before 11 lbs Yikes!! That is great that your doctor told you how you could sneak in though. Makes me think our chances of scheduling an induction are even higher for my appointment tomorrow.

Christie - Your little one is just being stubborn, especially with all you've been doing to get things moving and the contractions.

Hubby and I are going into my appointment tomorrow assuming they'll be talking induction. I'm nervous but will probably be really disappointed if they send me home yet again. I think baby would be content to just hang around in there forever but having my blood pressure high and not coming down can't be good for either of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->