Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Can't be nervous now Rae. New baby on the way! Don't forget to update us. Good luck!

So someting is definitely happening. Out of no where my boobs just started aching really bad. I had to hold them with my arms and apply pressure so it would stop. People keep thinking Virtue is gonna come this weekend. I hope they are right, but we'll see.

NoDoubt, I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I've had the slightest twinge of nausea today on/off, I'm getting the sweats, loosing large chunks of mucus again (I barely had any discharge yesterday, hoping that means more dilation), and the contractions haven't stopped with all the drinking (up to half a gallon so far).

I hope those of us left all get LOs to hold this weekend.

Me too. I don't want to get my hopes up either but people who have had kids keep saying all the right stuff is happening and that it sounds like its gonna be soon. It'd be nice if this weekend was it for the rest of us.

not cancerous but should get removed so doing that 2 months from now!

Everyone says it, but enjoy your sleep while you can! For some reason LO won't let me put him down tonight. I've been trying for hours but it seems like the whole night might be spent rocking and feeding him in the glider!

Will update more later as I'm going on over 24 hours with no sleep but Haylee Elise was born 4:12 this morning at 6 lbs 12 oz. Very long and complicated night/morning but so worth it. Love her to pieces.

Congrats are! Can't wait for a pic and updates. Rest up and take care.

Almost great news!

Walker hope you get some rest soon hun.

AFM Came home yesterday and made the hubbs help me out. Woke up in the middle of the night with contractions every half hour so, which wasn't bad cause I could sleep in between them but then they started coming every 10-12 minutes. Just waiting right now. Still going to work today. Not really sure what's gonna happen.

congrats rae!!!

nodoubt-how exciting!!!

afm woke up with hives all over my belly....think I officially got PUPPS yesterday and just noticed today. I woke up at 6:00 and cant sleep.....calling to let my dr. know today :/

Congrats Rae!

Glad to hear you received good news almost.

No sleep again for me last night. Was up every hour or so with a contraction and to pee. Gave up trying to sleep around 2 when contractions started coming every 10 mins. They started coming every 5 mins for half an hour, but then dropped back to 10 mins. Contractions are quite painful today. I tried to walk through them this morning and found I just needed to lean on something and not move.

Wasn't sure if I was going into work or not until I dropped my son off at my sister's this morning. Not even sure I'll make it all day. I got a really bad back pain on the drive that brought tears to my eyes and lasted a few mins, but by the time I got to my sister's it had subsided a bit. Now it's just a dull pain. I'm nauseous and hungry at the same time. Please oh please let the end be near.

hmmm maybe you should take the day off christie! i hope this is it for you!

Maybe if I had a job that didn't require me to sit at a desk all day, then something would happen. It seems once I get to work and sit down for a while, things settle down. I'm just not sure why these contractions seem so much strong at night. They are on and off strong right now. Back pain came back, but has subsided again.

All this back and forth with this pain is annoying. Hopefully I can get out and walk walk walk this weekend until something happens.

My sister went to Toys R Us for me today to see if they would take the replacement stroller I got and give me store credit and they did! I'm excited I now have $127 to use toward a double jogger.

She did this with a 5 year old a 1 1/2 year old and a 7 1/2 month old. I told her I was going to have to challenge her more often to see what else she can do while wrangling that bunch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->