Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Rae - congratulations!!!! Delighted she is here safe and sound! Can't wait for a picture!

Walker - I hear you!!!! Fia will not settle at night if she has gas but sometimes it seems to take FOREVER to bring it up! Meanwhile I am struggling to keep my eyes open :sleep: Hope you managed to get some sleep....

NoDoubt, Christie, Two & Almost - Listening to how uncomfortable you all are makes me a teeny tiny bit glad I never got to that stage! I wonder who'll be next? Come on little babies!

Pretty soon that will be you Christie! Wrangling in your two boys while trying to take care of other things.

So OAN than pregnancy and labor, I got the position that I interviewed for at my job yesterday! Really excited!

That's good news NoDoubt, congrats!

Done working for the weekend now. Just playing the waiting game now. Wondering when the contractions will start up again. I think maybe if they do tonight I may just pace instead of trying to sleep. Not like there is work in the morning and maybe pacing will get me somewhere.

Fantastic news NoDoubt, well done!!

Christie - sounds like a good plan, hope it works for you! :thumbup:

Rae - Congrats on your new arrival.

That's great news no doubt

Christie I hope that things start moving along for you soon.. maybe a little walk will do if you are up for it.

I'm still waiting for contractions to start, all I'm getting now is tightening and my lo cant decided if he wants to stay low and keeps popping back up. Bits of plug still here and there but really nothing that is saying "I'm coming".. maybe my waters will break and start everything going but apart from that I hope the sweep works.

Christie I'm in your position. I knew as soon as I got up out of the bed the contractions would slow and they did. Maybe one an hour. But when I went over to the BSC at my job and was able to walk around and up and down stairs...no elevators in this building...they started back up. Then we walked a little bit to lunch and back. Se soon as I got off work they started up again. So I'm gonna try walking this weekend too.

So I either have the start of pupps or a heat rash. I ended up having to go in for blood pressure check since I mentioned my rash on the phone along with my now 3 day long headache that even tylenol isnt stopping completely. My BP was the highest it has ever been and they are concerned about preeclampsia. I had to go to the hospital after my appt. for bloodwork and to get a giant pee jug that I start peeing in tomorrow morning after I wake up until sunday morning then I am off to bring that to the hospital. THEN I am back in the hospital monday for my regular US and prenatal appt and may or may not be induced based on my bloodwork and urine results and perhaps even based on sizeo f baby-i am going to ask about induction for next thursday if they dont do it monday....

Almost - you always have so much going on over there. I don't know how you keep track of it all! I hope your LO decides to make his arrival this weekend instead of putting you through even more.

Yes well this is why I am going to ask for induction for my 41 week mark. Also, I started at 102lbs and am hrdly 5"3-very tiny and nervous if i wait the full 42 weeks i will risk more tearing and pushing out a huge baby-so more pain! I hope my dr. will say yes and understand my worries!

I would think they would almost. Hopefully he'll do what he's suppose to on his own, hut I'd not then hopefully the doctors will work with you.

Looks like it's time to give up sleeping for the night. I'm hoping this is a sign like what happened for Nat....I got up for the umpteenth time due to a contraction and my shirt was wet on one side. I was leaking colostrum on the side I was resting on. Just need the frequency of the contractions to pick up.

I hope that is a good sign lo will be here very very soon. Yay cant wait.

Mini rant - I WANT THIS CUTE LITTLE GUY OUT. I still feel like I start getting somwhere only to go all on the way back.. looks like all your lo will be here and I will still be waiting for that sign things are really starting.
Ahhh sound so pathetic! !!

Contractions got too painful and 4-5 mins apart. In triage now to see what they are gonna do.

Good luck NoDoubt. I hope you find out you have finally started to dilate.

My last contraction had me saying not nice words, but the next contraction took almost 8 mins to come. Some consistency would be nice. I get several in a row that are 4-5.5 mins apart, then I get a few 8-9. I'm hoping I can stand the pain at least for a few more hours to give my support people enough rest, even if it means I don't get any tonight.

On my way home. I have began to dilate finally. She said she expects to see me back soon and told me I could take benedryl to help me sleep. Still gonna try to walk in the morning even though my contractions are regular and hurt. Just pissed I even had to go in. I only went cause I tried calling the on call 3 times and each time someone answered then nothing so I couldn't even talk to the doctor.

How irritating - to not be able to talk to anyone. Glad to hear you are dilating though, sorry to hear your in pain.

I've been loosing a lot of mucus pieces tonight so I hope that means I'm dilating. If my contractions don't pick up their pace by daylight, then I'm going for a walk also. Hopefully I can get my mom and sister to go with me because not sure I will be able to make the whole thing on my own with all this pain.

Same here...hubbs will have to go with me. I can't even walk around my kitchen good. Just hoping everyone is right and this weekend brings me a baby. It was cool to see my contractions on the monitor though. Sometimes I think it's all in my head. I still can't believe I'm pregnant sometimes.

No doubt I feel the same way sometimes, cant believe im pregnant let a line about to have a baby.. how different all our lives are about to be.

Good luck to you both and look forward to the up dates and cant wait to see your lo's ..
Hope that you can get some rest christie.
Oh how I want to feel the pain lol

I know what ye mean - can't believe I have a baby! Sometimes I get a flashback to the anxiety of ttc & ivf etc and I have to remind myself that it all worked out and she's actually here!

Christie & NoDoubt - sounds like things are moving along! :thumbup:

Almost - :hugs: Hope your little man makes an appearance soon. If not I hope the doctors are understanding and take your size into account. Is he measuring big? Tell them you're worried about having to have an emergency cs if he gets too big for you...

Two - isn't it amazing that the doctors never even thought you'd get this far and now you're worried about being the last one to go into labour!!! Such a little fighter you've got in there!

Afm, PHN (public health nurse) was here yesterday and delighted with Fia's progress. She's now 6lbs 7oz and such a little star! �� She's such a happy relaxed baby, we're very lucky!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->