Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Congrats Christie! I can't wait to be where you are right now. Can't wait to see the pic.

No Doubt - At least I know I'm in good company :)

Yes you are. I just keep saying if I can get through the weekend, I'll be in good shape. Taking Monday off and then Tuesday is the appt! The weekends always fly by so the week is really the only "waiting" I'll have to do. I can't wait! Now you've got me all excited and thinking about it again, lol!

Yay Christie!! Congratulations on a fantastic scan!! Can't wait to see the photo later!

T84 - that sounds like ages to wait! How many weeks will you be then? (I'm sure I could figure it out but I'm too lazy!!) Is it in the same clinic where you had your treatment?

NoDoubt - hope the week passes quickly for you!

Afm, 8 week scan tomor morning :dance: Just had a few handfuls of mixed nuts in the car on the way home from work - feeling bleugh now! Not the first time its happened either - think I'm gonna have to stop eating them as a snack...baby obviously doesn't like them!!:haha:

LOL Sorry a/b that No Doubt.. I'm sure you would've remembered sooner or later.

Gettingbroody - I'll be exactly 8 weeks! Yes, it's the same place where I had my treatment. After we hear the heartbeat at that appointment I'll start going to my regular OB! :happydance: How exciting that your scan is tomorrow!!

I just keep waiting for Halloween to come - then I'll have 2 weeks to wait. :dohh:

T - Housework! That is what gets the days moving fast for me! Haha! I totally understand - I felt like my RE office was my 2nd home during treatments. But since getting PG. I'm barely there. I have to honest - it's a nice break!

Christie - Great news about baby measuring a bit bigger! Developing nice! I've had no MS or really any nausea for that matter - just lack of appetite or things sound yucky to me!

Broody - Yeah for scan tomorrow!

Sorry to the ladies not feeling well!

Not much going on with me. I lost a good bit of my bloat over the weekend for 2-3 days or so and I was a bit nervous but when I got home from watching football at a friend's house last night - bloat was back! I went to the new OBGYN practice on Friday - I liked the Dr. but did not enjoy the office. Wayyyy too busy for my liking and they couldn't get in for over 3 more weeks. So I won't be going back. I decided to just go to where I was going before I was referred to the RE and go to another Dr. because mine retired. I go Oct. 30. I will be 9 weeks or so and will have all the blood work done and genetic counseling.

Thinking of going in for another U/S this week. RE said I could go in whenever I wanted for re-assurance. I had my last one at 7 weeks. I won't get another one til 12 weeks when they do that NT testing. 5 weeks is a long time for me to wait! I did buy a Sonoline B Fetal Doppler so I could check out baby's heartbeat at home on my own. It should on my doorstep when I get home today. I still think I might be too early to get a HB on it quite yet. Not sure if I am going to mess around with it tonight or not.

That's one of the bad things. Not being able to eat certain things. I have some cashews that I would really like to eat right now and everytime I see them I want to gag.

T that was the first thing I did when you said when your scan was...try to figure out how far along your be, lol. I would have remembered eventually, considering I have to remind my hubbs cause I know he won't remember.

I was thinking of getting a dollar snowflake. You'll have to let us know how that works.

Can I join?? I'm due June 28th. This is my 4th. Will be having a repeat c-section likely around June 21st or so. I just found out I'm pregnant and am freaking out!!!

Welcome 3 Beans! Congrats on your BFP.

Christie - That is great news with your scan.

Broody - good luck with your scan/

3Bean - Welcome and congrats

Had my 7 week 5 day scan and baby is measuring 8 weeks with a heartbeat of 153bpm, nice and healthy. They lady even pointed out the little stumps from the hand and feet yay

Here are my pics. Baby's head is toward the right (if you couldn't tell) then then if you look closely you can see arm and leg buds!

Attachments

• 8w3d_1.jpg
    8w3d_1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 8w3d_3.jpg
    8w3d_3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 6
Christie - Great scan! I was released from the RE today too!

Baby is measuring 8 weeks today and heart rate is 175bpm we got to hear it for the first time too! I'm going to miss my RE. He was teasing us today, doing all the measurements of ovaries and such before showing us the 'good part'. He even took a 3d scan for us. You can make out the baby's eyes, nose, and mouth.

Attachments

• 8+1a-small.jpg
    8+1a-small.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
  • 8+1c-small.jpg
    8+1c-small.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 9
welcome 3beans-and congrats!!! will this be your last or are you not sure??

Two & Rae - congrats on fantastic scans!!! Rae, the 3D scan is amazing! Lucky you! Two, are you going to post a pic for us?

Christie - your photo is fab! Can totally see the arms and leg! All excited about mine now!

3beans - Welcome to our little group! Congrats on your bfp! I'll add you to the first page :D

Everyone else - :hi:!!

Hi broody. The hospital never gave me a scan pic today, they seem to pic and choose who and when they want to. I have my next scan at 12 weeks and I won't leave without on this time: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->