Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

almost - Ritz has been my nausea cure too! I've been eating the ones with peanut butter or cheese lately and they are the only thing that makes me feel normal again and also taste good to me

MissAnna - It seems like FOREVER!! I just told my friend I need to find a few good books to read. But I like your idea about a series. I'm such a chicken so American horror story would frighten me to death. But I have been wanting to watch Mad Men. So maybe I'll do that instead. I'm feeling good so far. Not many symptoms besides sore boobs and getting up to pee in the middle of the night. I'm actually excited about tomorrow bc I will officially be 5 weeks!! I was growing tired of seeing that poppy seed ticker. Lol

Are any of you guys "showing" yet. I check everyday to see if I can tell... So now I'm looking to you all for examples of what I can expect to see at 8+ weeks.

t84 - I was really bloated still at 5 weeks and now at 8 weeks it has gone down. I still feel and look a little bloated - probably from the progestrone - but it just looks like I have a food baby. I did gain around 10lbs from my back to back IVF cycles and being pregnant. I wish I had a tee shirt that said 'I'm not fat, I'm pregnant' because it just looks like I am getting fat...lol
I love Mad Men! I think you will like it. I am a chicken about scary stuff too, but I am out of ideas....lol

Food baby :haha: I was a little bloated for a couple of days at the beginning of week 4. And now no bloat at all. :shrug: So now I'm just waiting. :coffee:

Happy scanning tomorrow signora!

Had to sleep in a bit seeing how I missed few hours...again. I actually did get a little poo with the belly. I'm 8 weeks today. There are pics on my journal if you want to see. I was concerned to be "showing" so early but my girlfriend at work said she was the same way when pregnant. And it's all in my belly which lets me know I'm not just gaining weight cause I gain weight all over.

I want an I'm preggo not fat shirt too, lol. I said I was gonna get one for black Friday shopping that says I'm pregnant, no pushing, lol.

Happy 8 weeks no doubt! I'm going to check out your pics now.

Are any of you guys "showing" yet. I check everyday to see if I can tell... So now I'm looking to you all for examples of what I can expect to see at 8+ weeks.

If you count bloating as 'showing'. :haha: Below is a photo of me pre-pregnancy and then at 4 weeks (14dpo). Excuse my sesame street PJ's lol. I think I am less bloated now but I look like I have a little 'bump' at the moment. Although I have not taken a photo for a month now.
View attachment 501791

If you count bloating as 'showing'. :haha: Below is a photo of me pre-pregnancy and then at 4 weeks (14dpo). Excuse my sesame street PJ's lol. I think I am less bloated now but I look like I have a little 'bump' at the moment. Although I have not taken a photo for a month now.
View attachment 501791[/QUOTE]

Wow! Is there such a thing as bump envy?? :thumbup:

I was the same with my son with bad bloating in the first trimester and then my real bump was tiny until the last month or two.

That's such a cute bump, OmiOmen!!!

Happy Raspberry week, NoDoubt!!! Glad you got to sleep in! We seem to be getting to PIO shots later every day and then I end up tired in the morning and getting up later. Can't wait to be done with those and then hopefully back to a regular schedule.

Happy Appleseed week, T84!!! I totally recommend Mad Men! I love it. I have heard good things about American Horror Story, but it's a bit too much for me (but I love Connie Britton, who was on the first season, but that's because Friday Night Lights is the best show I've ever seen. I haven't seen her new show Nashville). Two other favorites are True Blood and Game of Thrones. DH and I just got all caught up on Game of Thrones and we can't wait until next season. True Blood's sixth season will premiere around the time the baby comes, so we'll be DVR-ing and probably watching during feedings! :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!

Thanks Signora!! It's always nice to have options so I'll check into those.

I love Game of Thrones! Signora did you read the books? I was really surprised at how different the series is and how many characters they cut out! We watch True Blood too. We also like Hell on Wheels and Sons of Anarchy too. Boy, I love TV...lol

I love Game of Thrones! Signora did you read the books? I was really surprised at how different the series is and how many characters they cut out! We watch True Blood too. We also like Hell on Wheels and Sons of Anarchy too. Boy, I love TV...lol

I haven't but we want to - might have to get them on our Nook. I did read the Sookie Stackhouse books though and I love them, but SO different from the show. LOVE Alexander Skarsgard. Totally my #1. I don't watch those other shows, but I heard they are good! Here are all my shows I watch (luckily at different times of year, so it's spread out): True Blood, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Parenthood, 30 Rock, Parks & Rec, How I Met Your Mother, The Voice, Glee, Top Chef and Law & Order SVU.

Nice bumps ladies! Looking good!

I found baby on the doppler this AM. I was soooo happy to hear it!! ;)

I haven't but we want to - might have to get them on our Nook. I did read the Sookie Stackhouse books though and I love them, but SO different from the show. LOVE Alexander Skarsgard. Totally my #1. I don't watch those other shows, but I heard they are good! Here are all my shows I watch (luckily at different times of year, so it's spread out): True Blood, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Parenthood, 30 Rock, Parks & Rec, How I Met Your Mother, The Voice, Glee, Top Chef and Law & Order SVU.

The first 3 books are the best and the other two you just have to read because you are commited at that point. I have heard that the Sookie Stackhouse eries is really good - I should check those out. Did you watch the movie Straw Dogs? I thought that Alexander Skarsgard was super sexy in that. I watch the first three shows and Law and Order sometimes.

hehehe I am liking that I'm pregnant dont push for BF!!! hehe

afm I am bloated at night after eating a nice big yummy dinner, then I get my icky throw up burps-by the time I wake up in the am I am super hungry all over again and feel like my belly popped because it is no longer bloated...think I gained 3lbs in water weight and 3 lbs in food/fat weight-they say 3.5 to 6 lbs in first tri, and tomorrow I will have 3 weeks left until 2nd tri so I seem to be pretty much on track. No real bump yet-just a super tiny fat pooch lol

Snowflake & Almost - Happy Green Olive Week!! Can't believe how fast the time is going!

Signora - Happy Blueberry Week!!

Snowflake - congrats on hearing the heartbeat!! :happydance: I'm very tempted to splurge on a Doppler now!

Game of Thrones girls - I started watching the series but there was so much going on I couldn't keep track! Downloaded the books so going to read them instead... (any day now!:haha:)

My general nausea seems to have eased off this week but my food aversions are getting worse! Last night I cooked a lovely shepherds pie for me and dh and then once it was cooked I decided I couldn't stand the sight of it and had a bowl of cereal instead!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->