Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Hey girls, just a quick one cos must fly to work. All looking great - measuring 8weeks 1day with a strong heartbeat and 1.67cm so more than double what it was last time. Will post photo later! :D

So, how's everyone feeling? My nausea seems to be more in the evenings then the days. I'm surprised I have symptoms so early. I have an urge to buy more pregnancy tests just to keep testing!! LOL

Good looking scans Rae and Two!!

Christie - Glad yours went well also.

Gettingbroody - Can't wait to see yours!

3Beans - you can pee on as many sticks as you like.. we wont judge. I thought a/b going to get the test that actually say pregnant b/c I've never seen it positive before. I found out on a dollar store test.

AFM, not symptoms just sore breast and a tad bit of flood gates down there (sorry if tmi). Other than that I'm just waiting... :coffee:

My BFP was on a dollar store test as well! I also did a digital after that! I'm just in so much shock still! And of course a nervous wreck that something bad is going to happen :(

I'm the same way 3beans, but we gotta stay positive. I'm super excited and nervous about my first scan next week, but I keep praying and I know everything will be fine. Jot to mention the symptoms reminding me there's a little person in there, lol. As bad as the nausea can be in grateful for the reminder.

3 beans-now that I hit my 8 week mark I feel less worried-don't get me wrong I am stilll SUPER worried about baby as it is natural to be this early on, but not as much. I read tht MC rates drop A LOT after 8 weeks and then a little more after 12 weeks. It flies by-just think positive thoughts as much as possible!

My main pregnancy symptoms are still super hungry, throw up burps (but no TH thank goodness!) and having to wake up early to pee A LOT lol. Okay realized I am running late to leave for work-chow for now!

Almost - my symtoms are about the same.

Glad your scan went well Broody :)

I had my first appointment with my new OBGYN yesterday and everything went well though they don't do 8 week scans. I have my next appointment 4 weeks from yesterday and I have to call today to schedule my nuchal translucency screen. Oh yeah, she also switched my perscription prenatle to Zatean from VOL plus because it has DHA.

Glad everyone else is doing well :)

Here's my photo from earlier. The head is on the left and the heart is the slightly brighter bit just to the right of the head. Can see the sac beginning to form around the baby too. Can't believe the difference in 2 weeks!! :D

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q571/derialc/7D8A9430-1EA0-4F58-8C5B-FBFE5830D68B-4429-000007B03A1912F6_zpsc76c5e81.jpg

Hey MissAnna! We can wait together - my first scan is 3 weeks from tomorrow at my RE's office before I'm released to regular OB office.

GettingBroody - that's a great looking scan!

Hey MissAnna! We can wait together - my first scan is 3 weeks from tomorrow at my RE's office before I'm released to regular OB office.

GettingBroody - that's a great looking scan!

Seems like a long way off doesn't it? What are you going to do to keep yourself from going crazy? I was thinking about starting a new series on netflix. I have heard that American Horror Story is good. Do you have any suggestions? How have you been feeling?

MissA - I watched American Horror Story. Its a pretty messed up show but I was so hooked :) We've been watching the Walking Dead lately. Love that show even though it grosses me out!

I finally found baby's heartbeat on my doppler today! So exciting!

Oh wow Rae, that must have been fab! Can't believe you found it yourself so early! Was the Doppler very expensive?

3Beans - I had to ban myself from poas I used so many tests the first few weeks!!:haha:

MissA - glad your obgyn visit went well! If you're looking for a good series Downton Abbey is fantastic! So beautiful!! Totally different type of show to American Horror Story though! (well, I've never seen AHS but I can guess!)

I got the sonoline b since a lot of ladies on here recommend it. It was only about $55 so not too bad. I've been checking since about 7.5 weeks but knew it was probably still to early. Most people say the earliest they hear it is at 8 weeks. It takes a lot of patience at this stage since baby is still so tiny and there are a lot of sounds in there that are not baby (my heartbeat, veins, etc.) but it was really great to finally find it. And now I can check it on my own whenever I want.

Congrats to all the raspberry babies!!! Everyone's scans look beautiful!!! I have my first one on Thursday and will be sure to share!

Great scans everyone!

Miss A - The girls I work with watch that Horror show and love it. I just can't do horror type stuff myself - but they rave about it!

Rae - I got my sonoline b doppler in the mail yesterday. I haven't tried it out yet. I'm going to start to look around my belly on Thursday when I would be 9 weeks as I heard it is hard to find this early. Great news that you got it already!

Snowflakes - This video was really helpful to me on where to place the doppler and which sounds to ignore. It took me maybe 25-30 min to find today but it was so worth it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFQfZ754geM

wonderful scan broody!!

missa-funny we have the same symptoms! I also get morning sickness around 11ish every morning at work and have to rush to eat some ritz! LOL but i think we are some lucky mamas to not have it worse!! throw up burps usually happen if i lay down before bed and prob ate recently!

so excited to see more scans soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->