Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Thank you getting-you will have an olive before you know ittt, eeek!!

And so glad to hear your nausea is calming down-mine did at 8 weeks as well, but still comes back hear and there in the ams-not this am, but i did have it yesterday morning.

Happy Olive week Almost!

Happy Blueberry week Signora!

We had our scan today and there was one perfect little bean in there with one strong little heartbeat!!! Doc said we're measuring 7 weeks and EDD is June 13, 2013 - so that IVF due date calculator is accurate! On :cloud9:!!! And just became an aunt for the second time (BIL and SIL just had another boy), so it's a joyous week for both our families!!!

Attachments

• image 2.jpg
    image 2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 6
Congratulations on all counts Signora!!! It's great to see the heartbeat isn't it?!

Signora - Really glad your scan went well! :) :thumbup:

afm - ms has been worse the past few days. Not throwing up - I just feel like I am going to. Also, anyone else constipated? My Dr. said it was a pregnancy symptom and I have been taking a fiber supplement since Monday, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Instead of finding a new series to watch I have just been watching the food network - probably a bad idea as it just makes me day dream about food alll the time...lol Hope everyone is doing well - any fun plans for the weekend?

I started watching Mad Men last night. So far so goo :thumbup:

No plans for the weekend besides a little bit of work and maybe lunch w/ a friend.

Is it just me or has anyone noticed after long bouts of sitting and needing to pee it feels as though my uterus is heavy... if that makes sense. It's such an odd feeling I can't really explain it.

I don't know that my uterus feels "heavy", but I will say I now know why pregnant women have a hard time getting up off the couch. It's not the big belly, it's that uncomfortable feeling of the possibility of peeing yourself thanks to an awfully squished full bladder, lol.

Haha! Maybe that's it.. although I feel a little silly claiming the preggo hard aches since precious baby is as small as a seed right now.. :haha:

Well don't...a full bladder, or even a half full bladder these days is not a joke, lol.

I've begun to have serious constipation. I've also had a mild headache for the past two days and no food sounds appetizing right now. Not even my favorites. It's not that it makes me nauseous, it just I can't find something that will be satisfying.

Prunes for the constipation. I know they aren't on the most wanted list, but they work. If not try prunes or prune juice. Obviously veggies and fiber will help. I was having trouble with that and I noticed that oatmeal in the morning gets things moving...its a fiber rich food. The headaches are most likely your hormones. I've been dealing with horrible headaches for months that are attached to the rise and fall in my hormone levels, but since I've been pregnant they've eased off a bit. When I get them and they are too bad, I take the Tylenol and that helps.

I have a headache right now...ugh. Oh boy - yuk - prunes...oh well I guess I will try them. I watched the first three episodes of American Horror Story and it is really freaky, but it is really good. Hubby is hunting this weekend, so I wont be watching anymore until he gets home! lol

Hi ladies.x

I have to say that prunes did work for me but it took a couple of days and poor OH with the uncontrollable gas:haha: I have also had the headaches and sever nausea and sometimes been sick so I find it hard to get on here a lot.
Well I am having red bleeding today and I keep telling myself to say calm but cant as we just dont know what it happening up there. I have have had slight cramps as well but dont know if its coincident and just getting growing pain!!! Always got to happen in the weekend when I really cant do anything about it...

:hugs: Two. I hope all is ok but could you go for an emergency scan in your local hospital just to reassure yourself? :hugs:

They won't do anything till Monday, told to rest and wait till then. It's just typically this happens in the weekend.

Two, I'll be praying for you and the baby. Is there like an urgent care or something, or maybe an on call doc at your office? Did you do fertility treatments? Are they open on the weekends and will maybe see you? Just trying to exhaust all options. Maybe you should just walk into the ER and complain a lot and maybe they will take a look.

Thanks no doubt, er don't have people on to do scans in the weekend and see it as a I can wait unless the cloting. And the fertility place I was at is in another town four hours away grrrr.
I had bleeding all day yesterday more than spotting and was red, today still bleeding but is now brown so I hope it's a good sign. With my twins I had lots of on off bleeding all through the first tri till about week 14 and my water broke four weeks later and they think the bleeding weekend the membrane causing it so but can't really know. I hate any type of bleeding. One more day and my doc will be able to see me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->