Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Jess I am genuinley horrified for you! What a horrible person. I would not consider this person a friend at all. She has stolen all that is precious from you to share with your family and friends, and shows no remorse. She is spiteful and should be put in her place! I am so so sorry !!!

ON another note.... I have my first midwife appointment on the 5th November and hopefully my scan a couple of weeks later... its all becoming a bit real! Very excited!

My OH got home not long ago and he called her when I told him everything, he gave her a piece of his mind then hang up. He's fuming! We're going round there tomorrow still, to basically tell her off and that's it. We're done. OH doesn't want to have anything to do with her anymore. I deleted her off facebook before she says anything else! I've asked everyone else who read the status to keep it quiet until we announce it next week :( I'm so annoyed we have to do this so early :(

In regards to finding out the sex, I want to find out but on the other hand I'd like it to be a surprise :dohh: I can't have it both ways though so we're finding out as I'm too impatient :lol:

Edit;

We also don't mind what we have, OH wants a girl and I'd like a boy first but as long as LO is healthy, then we're happy!

Jess-I agree that a healthy little one is what is most wanted and most important! I think the sex will be exciting whether it is a boy or girl-especially when its a first!! =)

Jess - Thanks for easing my fears about not gaining weight. Glad I'm not the only one. Sorry about your horrid friend. That is so crappy that she took away your joy of being able to tell everyone yourself. We def plan on finding out! I am going to try to make the appt right after Christmas so when my parents come to visit they might be able to go to the U/S with us to find out!

Almost - I weigh the same as you at 102. I don't know though. Oh well. I guess. I'll ask Dr. tomorrow what he thinks.

No Doubt - Sorry about yoru experience at the Vet's. My girl goes in on Saturday for her annual shots. I always feel so bad for them! What kind of dog do you have? I have a Boston Terrier. Care to share any pics? I love dogs!!

snowflake-especially if you have bad morning sickness-throwing up and all-I would not worry. I think my dr. was shocked to hear I gained 4 lbs by my 8 week visit-I think she thought I was at my starting weight-so sounds like not gaining weight yet is more the norm than gaining!! Just wait until 2nd tri!

snowflake-especially if you have bad morning sickness-throwing up and all-I would not worry. I think my dr. was shocked to hear I gained 4 lbs by my 8 week visit-I think she thought I was at my starting weight-so sounds like not gaining weight yet is more the norm than gaining!! Just wait until 2nd tri!

I haven't had any nausea and def not any MS at all. I did have like 2-3 days of food just not sounding good at all but that was about it. :wacko: Guess I'll just hope for the best.

Morning ladies, get to see this tread so active.

Wow Jess I am shocked about your friend that is just awful for you and good on your OH for doing that and hope she feels like a cow for what she did and said.x

As for the sex the OH and I will find out as we did with the twins and as for baby shopping the OH don't want us to do and till 20+ weeks due to losing the twins at 18weeks and the same night we were so excited about getting up and going baby shopping.

Well scan is 2 hours away and feeling worried, I had cramping on and off all night with shooting pains into the pelvic area but no bleeding again and every since I have been pregnant I have pied five plus times a night and last night I only needed to twice, and hoping that it's all just a coincident.

you are lucky then snowflake!! i think part of my weight gain is having to eat so much in the mornings and afternoons to feel better.

and two2due good luck with your scan!!!

Two, good luck with your scan! Hope everything goes well! :hugs:

My first OB appointment was canceld today thanks to Sandy's impending visit. So now I'm just sitting at home waiting for her to come and go already and then I can reschedule.

That totally sucks about your former 'friend' telling before you were ready. The only 2 people who know for sure right now are my sister and brother in law. I have a cousin who has been speculating, but so far we've just been trying to get her off the scent. My goal is to wait until Thanksgiving and then make the big announcement. I was going to wait until xmas when I knew the sex, but my sister talked me out of it.

hi can i join in.. My edd is 5thmay2013, first time preggo! Nervous and anxious

Jess - Thanks for easing my fears about not gaining weight. Glad I'm not the only one. Sorry about your horrid friend. That is so crappy that she took away your joy of being able to tell everyone yourself. We def plan on finding out! I am going to try to make the appt right after Christmas so when my parents come to visit they might be able to go to the U/S with us to find out!

Almost - I weigh the same as you at 102. I don't know though. Oh well. I guess. I'll ask Dr. tomorrow what he thinks.

No Doubt - Sorry about yoru experience at the Vet's. My girl goes in on Saturday for her annual shots. I always feel so bad for them! What kind of dog do you have? I have a Boston Terrier. Care to share any pics? I love dogs!!

I actually hehe three...a Newfoundland lab mix, a Tibetan turvuran (sp), and a lab pit mix. I'll post pics as soon I'm home. Coming back from the vet for my girls other appt today.

Christie, sorry you had to miss your appt. Hope you guys are safe out there though.

Welcome and congrats Piya!

Snowflake here are my girls. First is Knubia, the lab/newfie mix, next Egypt the turvuren mix, and then Kenya, the lab/pit mix.

Attachments

• Knubia.jpg
    Knubia.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Egypt.jpg
    Egypt.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Kenya.jpg
    Kenya.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
Christie, sorry you had to miss your appt. Hope you guys are safe out there though.

Welcome and congrats Piya!

Snowflake here are my girls. First is Knubia, the lab/newfie mix, next Egypt the turvuren mix, and then Kenya, the lab/pit mix.

Adorable! I have 2 dogs myself. A weimaraner and a doberman. Surprisingly the weim, who is 10.5 years has more energy than the 4 year old dobe. Well more stamina I should say. The dobe has bouncing off the wall energy but for only short spurts. The weim will chase a frisbe for hours if you let her.

That how my pit mix is, she just keeps going and going. She'll be dead asleep, dreaming and all and as soon as you get up she's up full energy like she's been running the entire time. She's only 2, coming out of those puppy years, so she still has a lot of energy. My turvuren will play sometimes, but she's 5 and calmed down and sometimes, she just doesn't want to be bothered. My newfie is 8 and she definitely takes after the newfie part of her, she's calm. All she needs is an open door to look out of, and someone to let her out a few times and give her some lovin every now and then. She's my dominant dog and definitely runs the show around here, lol, well at least from the dog's standpoint.

Hi Piya, welcome! :)

Cute pictures! We'll be getting a dog after bubs is born, and we move house! We're wanting to get another Rottweiler :) We had one but it passed away due to medical problems :(

Hi Ladies. Well just got in from my scan and so far baby is doing well and it right on time with a heart rate of 167 but they did find a hematoma and have said that it will possibly resolve its self by my 12 weeks scan but there is also a risk that the placenta is coming away from the wall and if I am to have any more bleeding I am to go straight back for another scan. I had swabs taken to check for infection witch has caused as small tear so I will expect bleeding from that and no sex until the hematoma is gone witch could be the hole pregnancy. All my pregnancy have has some type of complication and this is just another on to add to the list I just hope with a much better out come.

Two, I'm sorry. I hope it turns out okay and the bleeding doesn't appear again! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->