Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Two - I'm so happy that the baby is okay. Do you just go back at 12 weeks if there is no more bleeding, or are you going back before then?

Thanks all.

MissA - If no more bleeding I wont go back till 12 weeks but if the hematoma is still there I will be even more closely monitored than what I already have been. This pregnancy is all ready considered high risk and this just adds extra to the stress as it ups my risk of mc even greater

Glad everything is ok with the baby two. I'll be in prayer throughout your pregnancy. I hope everything works out well. Try not to stress, easier said than done I know. But still try not to ad that will only add to any issues. Just try to relax and take it easy.

Thanks No doubt, I have been told to rest so I think I am going to finish reading my trilogy of Stephen king book. That should pass the time.x

Two, so glad your baby is okay. Will be praying for you and your LO! :hugs:

Ditto to what everyone else said Two! So happy LO is okay and hoping for a happy and healthy baby in June 2013!

Thanks all.

MissA - If no more bleeding I wont go back till 12 weeks but if the hematoma is still there I will be even more closely monitored than what I already have been. This pregnancy is all ready considered high risk and this just adds extra to the stress as it ups my risk of mc even greater

Glad to hear the baby is ok <3

Bah, feeling so sick :( MS is back, and here I thought I'd have a break for the day!

Two - I am so so glad the baby is ok! (although not as glad as you are I'm sure!:D) Really sorry you have the hematoma and the placenta to worry about but I'm sure baby is a fighter and is going to be absolutely fine! :hugs: Enjoy the rest and your book! :book:

Becky - not long until the 5th, hope it passes quickly! :coffee:

Christie - sorry your apt was cancelled, stay safe!

Welcome Piya and congrats on your bfp!!

Snowflake - I wouldn't worry at all about your weight at the moment. I haven't weighed myself in about 2 weeks but the last time I did I had lost a small bit, not gained. I haven't had any throwing up either. Also, I read on lots of sites that being slim makes it more likely that you'll get your bump later not earlier. Something to do with not having that much fat tissue to displace so the baby just fits into your abdomen. I'm definitely not showing yet - I have a bit of bloat in the evenings alright but thats gas/food not baby!!:haha:

MissA - our babies have officially stopped being embryos today!!! :dance:

Jess - sorry you're feeling sick :hugs:

Afm, used my last progesterone last night so am finally pessary free, woohoo!!! :D Going to my regular doctor in a few hours to start the ball rolling on my appointments for the rest of the pregnancy and ObGyn etc now that I'm finished with the FS...

Edit: NoDoubt, your dogs are gorgeous! Since we're sharing these are mine...

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q571/derialc/d5754e3d310b64057ae6f420acb1ee0c_zps43cd4d7c.jpg

Photo was taken on our honeymoon a few years ago - we couldn't leave them behind!:haha: Ceo is on the left and Teddy is on the right. They're litter mates, nearly 8 years old. Their mother was a German Shepherd and the rest of the mix is anyone's guess!! Ceo definitely rules the roost (after us of course!) - bossy females!! We also have 3 cats and 2 rabbits so the baby is going to grow up surrounded by furry siblings!!

Becky - was just adding Piya to the front page and realised I'd never added you! :dohh: It's done now, sorry bout the delay!!!

Jess - sorry for the morning sickness I have you and down day, nausea been the worse

Getting - Yay for no pessaries. Were they oral or did you have insert them?

How many of you were allowed to take a pic of your scan? The lady I saw today was snotty cow and got shitty when she saw my Ph.

Two - I had to insert them, very glad to be done!!!! I got a print out of the scan both times... Did she not let you take a photo? What difference did it make to her?!!! :growlmad:

Two - I only have 1 picture from my scans. So happy that everything turned out ok. Now time to just keep it calm and cool til it goes away!

Broody - Thanks so much! You made me feel sooooo much better! Where did you go on Honeymoon? I got married in the winter as well - all our pics have snow in them - if you go to my profile you can see a pic there! Beautiful pic of pups- they belong in the snow with all that fur!

Jess - Sorry that MS is back. Bummer deal!

Christie - My dog is a lazy little thing! But she does have her spirts where she'll play and run around!

No doubt - OMG! Such beauties you have! I have never seen a dog like Egypt before!

Welcome Piya!

Here is my baby girl with her snaggle tooth: Demi the Boston Terrier
https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/543482_10150710314424875_754234874_9344227_1237886828_n.jpg

2rdue I am so happy baby is okay and hope your pregnancy will no longer be high risk once you go in for your 12 week scan if your hemo. Is gone!

As for me curious about breakfast amounts....do you ladies think 2 slices of toast is too much? I've been doubling my breakfast due to ms and increased hunger.

Happy olive week broody:) I only have one more progeatrone left and then I am done too:happydance:

These are mine! The german shepherd is a white and shiloh mix named Annabelle and the choclate lab is Bear ! This is fun! lol

Attachments

• 71807_1206783227253_8122659_n.jpg
    71807_1206783227253_8122659_n.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
  • securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 0
Afm, used my last progesterone last night so am finally pessary free, woohoo!!! :D Going to my regular doctor in a few hours to start the ball rolling on my appointments for the rest of the pregnancy and ObGyn etc now that I'm finished with the FS...

Yey :) Exciting! :happydance:

Cute dogs everyone! Makes me realise how I miss ours :cry: I can't wait to get another!

How is everyone feeling today?

AFM, I got a letter today for my next midwife appointment which is on the 6th November at 9.30am! I thought it'd never come. Just another basic hour long appointment :dohh: She's gonna confirm my 12 week scan date too!

I'm feeling horrible today, MS is back with full force and none of the anti sickness meds are working at all. For weeks all I've been eating is chinese, chips, kiwis and oranges and now I can't even stand eating the fruit, bah. If I can't get anything down me today again, I'll have to go to doctors tomorrow again to make sure I don't have any ketones in my urine or it'll be off to the hospital, again :(

EDIT:

I called to midwife to confirm the appointment date & time (as asked in the letter!). Anyway, we will be 'discussing your birth options and birth plan' What the heck?! I'm only just ending first tri/beginning second and I've already to think about my birth options? I mean, I know where I want to go with this but I'm just surprised that we're gonna be discussing it and making a birth plan this early on. This is my first baby so I don't have anything to compare this pregnancy too, I'm just surprised :wacko:

Snowflake - Glad I could help! We actually got married in the middle of the summer but we went to the Alps and some of the higher mountains had a lot of snow on them :D Yeah, the dogs absolutely love the snow - we don't get it that often in Ireland though... Your pup is so cute and inquisitive looking!!

Almost - I definitely don't think 2 slices sounds like too much! Sounds like a regular size breakfast...

MissA - beautiful dogs too! How old are they?

Jess - I've been eating loads of cereal, it fills the gap when nothing else sounds good. Hope your test tomor comes back clear... Good luck with your midwife apt too - it does sound early to be discussing birth plans etc but maybe that's just the way it's done? We need someone on this thread who's on their second child, lol!

GettingBroody said:
Snowflake - Glad I could help! We actually got married in the middle of the summer but we went to the Alps and some of the higher mountains had a lot of snow on them :D Yeah, the dogs absolutely love the snow - we don't get it that often in Ireland though... Your pup is so cute and inquisitive looking!!

Congratulations, late but hey! We're planning on getting married next summer!

GettingBroody said:
Almost - I definitely don't think 2 slices sounds like too much! Sounds like a regular size breakfast...

It is not too much for breakfast at all! You're only supposed to have extra 200/300 calories per day! My doctor said an extra glass of orange juice and a slice of toast with butter is all the extra calories we need!

GettingBroody said:
Jess - I've been eating loads of cereal, it fills the gap when nothing else sounds good. Hope your test tomor comes back clear... Good luck with your midwife apt too - it does sound early to be discussing birth plans etc but maybe that's just the way it's done? We need someone on this thread who's on their second child, lol!

I would eat cereal if I could have it with milk but I'm lactose intolerant :cry: and soy milk is just disgusting to me! I hope it comes back clear too, as last time I had to stay in hospital until I had no ketones in my urine at all, I went in at 10am and didn't get out until 3pm next day!! I don't like hospital stays or their food! :wacko:

My MW said it's normal to start discussing it now, especially since I'm more than likely going into second tri anyday now! (I wish I had my bloody dates already! Even if I'm behind, argh!)

I know! :lol: We could use someone who's on their second, I really have no idea what to expect! :thumbup: It's more than likely different in all areas of the UK too. I spoke to my sister (she lives in Scotland) and she was discussing her birth plan with her first at her 8 week appointment so who knows.

OMG. The thread is so active this am I can barely keep up!!

Happy Olive week MissAnna and Getting

Everyone - such cute doggies. I have one too. I may upload a pic later so I can be apart of the club. :)

MissAnna- did you see that I started mad men? I've been so addicted I'm already into season 3. That's a lot of tv watching (don't judge :haha:)

Snowflake your dog is especially cute with that smile.

AFM I just feel really lazy. Like I could just sleep all day. But idk if that's pregnancy or me just being lazy. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->