Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

I'v being suffering with the headaches a lot the past few weeks. Today it is threatening to become a full on migraine at some point again. I am glad the nausea and vomiting have calmed down for me a bit now but I do wish they were not replaced with constant headaches.

congrats walker!! can't wait to be a plum with you!! and your in 2nd tri, wahoo!!!!

omi-sorry you woke up icky-I actually feel similar with the headache and stuffy head feeling-really wish I had today off for veterans day!! i just have to get through a full week then the weekend then only half a week next week!!!

Yeah, I think it's a combination of hormones, low iron (can't wait to see the hematologist on Wednesday), and not drinking enough water. Trying to guzzle it down today!

Walker, congratulations on your 12 week mark!! :happydance: Welcome to 2nd tri! ;)

AFM, I wish this vomiting and nausea would just piss off. I'm getting more and more fed up with this, glad LO is doing ok but this doesn't seem to be going anywhere, infact, the last 3/4 days have been the worst out of the whole pregnancy. I can only stomach warm water (which is disgusting btw!!) and nothing else. Doctors decided to put me on IV with fluids at home.. so I'm waiting for doc to arrive. :(

How is everyone doing? We're almost all in the second trimester now!! How are your symptoms girls? :)

Happy 2nd tri to those who are there.

Jess I'm glad they are giving you the IV. Maybe that will help curb the all the nausea and vomiting. I always felt better after eating something.

I'm being a negative nervous nelly today. My 12 week NT scan is on Friday. I am having a slight freak out. I am beyond worried and scared today that we are going to go and something is going to be wrong. Like the baby isn't developing properly or something like that. I am an emotional mess today. I cried to hubby earlier today bc I am so worried and scared. I know I am able to find the HB on the doppler whenever I want but that doesn't mean that baby is growing or anything. I find my belly looking the exact same (so in my eyes that means baby isn't getting bigger) and I haven't had one ounce of nausea or MS. I can't help but think that something is wrong with baby. Help. How am I going to get through this week. I can't find my positivity at all today...

Snow, I was just like you and balled my eyes out to the mw and that's the only reason she even gave me a scan early. I went in and everything was perfect. Besides if baby quit growing, I'm sure you wouldn't find a heartbeat either. Usually there are tell tale signs of that happening and you don't have any. Intact everything sounds good for you and don't worry about not getting bigger. I had a friend who was small and pregnant and she said she pretty much looked the same until she was about 7 months, so you are fine. This is the time that baby is growing rapidly, per my preg tracker, and has just come out of there little cubby behind the pelvic bone, also per my tracker. You are gonna pop in no time hunny and when you go in and have the scan everything will be perfect.

Snow - I am still symptomless and don't look at all pregnant. I had a scan at 6 weeks and then 8 weeks and LO was doing great. I am sure yours is too. I've scheduled another independent scan for 12 weeks, not with my dr. Since I have seen my OB yet, I don't know when they plan on doing any scans so for $40 and piece of mind I'm getting one on my own.

I've decided that until my body tells or indicates to me otherwise. I'm going to assume my LO is doing fine. No use in worrying over something I can't change. It won't do me or my LO any good.

Oh Snowflakes:hugs:
Try not to worry I 'm sure everything is fine. I think your worrying is a pretty good pregnancy symptom! I agree with nodoubt - there would not be a heartbeat if the baby stopped growing. I have my NT scan a week from tomorrow. Please let me know everything about it on Friday :)

For most it's 12 weeks, for some it's 13 - so that week 12 fully ends. I'd say you're in second tri!

Woohoo! Another question. I haven't had a drop of caffeine since TTC, but these headaches are making me think of having some tea. I know it's a small amount, but I feel worried! It should be fine, right? Especially this far along?

You should be fine walker. They say no more than a cup a day in early pregnancy and with you being in second tri you should be ok. Just don't overdo it. I eat chocolate how which has caffeine in it have throughout this pregnancy, just in small doses...a few kisses a day, so I think you'll be ok.

i woke up also with a migraine, and my ears were hurting bad. i took my mother to her doctors appntmnt. and all the smells from people walking past i would get nausea. it was weird. im excited to go to my docs appointment in morning so ready to make sure all is ok and see how far along i am exactly. today im sure is gonna go very slow.

I was told that you can have two to three cups of tea a day, I have about two. My sister would have two pots oif tea first thing in the morning then more through out the day (To much to me) but all her kiddys are fine

i have hot tea in order to warm up every evening lately its been getting really cold in vegas.

I'm sure you'll be fine Walker - the caffeine limit is 200mg/day... There's a list of the caffeine amounts in everyday food/drinks back on page 5 if you wanna have a look.

Afm, absolutely and totally exhausted today so can't write much. Work was such a struggle. Must really go to bed now but can't work up the energy to get up off the couch! :sleep: Talk to you all tomor...

Aww poor broody...you were too tired to finish your part word, lol. I know what you mean about not being able to get off the couch. I fall asleep on the chase every night around 7 or 7:30, sleep for a few hours then go to bed, lol.

Its good to know that I am not alone with been tied, I have afternoon nap most days and as the OH like to have a hot drink with me before we go to sleep we both jump in bed at 8.30 with a cuppa and watch a little tv before sleep time

hope the iv helps jess

snow i am a worrier too-took a hpt last night...yup, and still pregnant! LOL i just needed reassurance since i do not have any symptoms really other than just feeling sick on and off...

so tn i feel horrible, headache, pukey, tired, dizzy, chills...yick :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->