Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

DH: 23
Ttc since:not. lol but still excited!!!
Got my BFP on the 24th lol
EDD: June 3rd
Symptoms... Cramping and soooooooo tired.. Adversion to all the best foods like Watermelon.. :/ and Takis lol and meat.

getting-yay for telling people!!!

I am trying my best to wait until thanksgiving but it is driving me crazy!!!!

We told our parents and sisters and DH told his grandma (holding off telling mine) but we will tell everyone else after the 12 week scan.

How is everyone doing?

I can add headaches and migraines to my long list of symptoms. It seriously feels like I am making 5 babies not 1 right now.

Army - what an awful, awful thing for you and your family to go through. I am so sorry :hugs: :hugs:

Omi - that is such a cute idea about dh buying the clothes and hiding them! Hope you'll be able to resist the temptation to peek!

Phantom - so thrilled you told the parents! They must be so excited! It must be very strange for them to have it all happening but to be a step removed from it, if you know what I mean?

Raelynn - great beta! What's the plan now?

MissA - good luck today! Don't worry I'm sure everything will be fine!:thumbup:

Lulu - good luck on Saturday!! I know what you mean about lying on your stomach - I had acu yesterday too and he had me lie on my front for a short while - not very comfortable!!

Christie - Congrats on great beta! And yay for having a scan date! Hope the time passes quickly! :coffee: (don't worry, I gave you decaf!:haha:)

Almost - another great beta! Are you back in next week same day?

Snowflakes - I'm so glad you were able to take to your FS and she put your mind at ease. Don't stress about your beta. Have you looked at betabase.info? You're still well within the range for a singleton!

Almost, Prayin & Christie - Happy Appleseed Week!!

Afm, today is the day I get to phone my FS and make it official!!:happydance: I am also so stuffed up with a cold - bloody thickening pregnancy mucus!!:haha: Beginning to think nausea might not be too far away for me. I don't feel sick exactly but I few times yesterday I felt "off" and kind of like if I didn't eat really soon then I would feel sick... Does that make sense? Had acu yesterday too - my acupuncturist was thrilled to hear it all worked out! He's banned me from peeing on any more sticks after today, lol! I think dh agrees with him!:haha:

We've already told our immediate family and 2 of my closest friends. They all knew exactly what was going on so couldn't wait to share it with them. There are few more people that we will probably tell after the first scan in 2 weeks. I just wanna burst and tell the world!!

Yayyyyy!!! I have an appleseed!!!!!! lol...I was reading through everything and when I saw this I had to look immediately. I didn't even notice until you mentioned it!!!! Thank you!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Even more excited for Sunday now!!! whooot whoot!!!

Broody - Step away from the tests! Yeah for feeling "off". I still feel 100% normal even with my extra high HCG levels...

Omi - I had the headache yesterday. I woke up today and it's gone! yeah!!

Praying - Yeahhh for appleseed!

Thanks ladies. I would honestly really LOVE twins - I have wanted them for forever. I had 1-22mm & 1-14mm follicles when I triggered. I'm not sure if the 14mm would have turned into anything as it's not considered mature. But I don't know. It seems weird that my levels are so incredibly high. I hope everything is going OK down there. I guess I'll know more on Monday with my extra early US.

I went to sleep early with a migraine and when I woke up it was just a headache but I can tell I might end up with another migraine before the night is out.

Well, snowflakes120 I look forward to hearing if both stuck on Monday!

Is anyone still POAS? I have been, and maybe I shouldn't. I'm obsessing over my lines, I know numbers double every 48(ish) hours. So shouldn't my third test be noticeably darker than my first?

This was todays: (7dp5dt or 12 dpo)

7dp.jpg

One of my friends had a chemical last year, and her lines never darkened. I think it's worrying more now that I've told the parents.

Broody--- Yes, I know what you mean. I'm sure it must be weird for them to experience everything second hand. Usually, the mother is the first to know that she's pregnant. She had to wait for me to tell her. So far, she's been really great though. They've never got a positive before, although they did IVF six times themselves, so yesterday was what I hope a first of many firsts.

Is anyone still POAS? I have been, and maybe I shouldn't. I'm obsessing over my lines, I know numbers double every 48(ish) hours. So shouldn't my third test be noticeably darker than my first?

This was todays: (7dp5dt or 12 dpo)

View attachment 485367

One of my friends had a chemical last year, and her lines never darkened. I think it's worrying more now that I've told the parents.

Broody--- Yes, I know what you mean. I'm sure it must be weird for them to experience everything second hand. Usually, the mother is the first to know that she's pregnant. She had to wait for me to tell her. So far, she's been really great though. They've never got a positive before, although they did IVF six times themselves, so yesterday was what I hope a first of many firsts.

I have yet to POAS! lol....

Prayin - I don't know how you've resisted!!!!

Phantom - I got my first bfp at 12dpo and it looked pretty much like that. It got more definite at 13dpo and slightly darker but it didn't really get properly dark until 15dpo - I wouldn't worry!

Feleccya - welcome!! :hi: Congratulations on your surprise!! :D

Afm, booked in for my 6 week scan today - Oct 9th, can't wait!:happydance: Feeling more tired this evening...

getting-yay for telling people!!!

I am trying my best to wait until thanksgiving but it is driving me crazy!!!!

I want to wait until Thanksgiving too. We shall see if me not drinking gives anything away though! I've already had a cousin ask my sister about it (she's the only one who knows since I needed someone to talk to while going through all this).

Yeahhhh! Annabelle! Great number! Official congrats to you and your hubby!

Well day 4 of fatigue, diarrhea, and morning sickness. This is going to be a rough pregnancy. I'm thinking I'm having a girl since the first 14 weeks of being pregnant with my daughter I was miserable (but happy) too.

woohoo congrats annabelle and welcome!

afm i am worrying since I have NO morning sickness at all....not even one wave of naseau...ughh.....but beta was normal so I am staying positive that all is well..I think this first tri should be called the worry until i am in the safety zone tri lol

and phantom I tested with cheapies (is urs a cheapie?) and the lines were super faint-try a first response!! I did finally retest a week later with another cheapie and it was MUCH darker =)

Great beta MissA! What is your EDD and I will add you to the front page?

ArmyM - sorry you're feeling rough :hugs: Did you find ways to manage it when you were pregnant with your daughter?

Almost - don't worry about not feeling any ms. Two of my friends didn't have any ms at all - maybe you're going to be one of the lucky ones!

Afm, think my bbs did some growing this evening. Was out with some friends and they were soooooo itchy!!! It was all I could do to stop myself from scratching them in front of everyone!!:haha:

Great beta MissA! What is your EDD and I will add you to the front page?

ArmyM - sorry you're feeling rough :hugs: Did you find ways to manage it when you were pregnant with your daughter?

Almost - don't worry about not feeling any ms. Two of my friends didn't have any ms at all - maybe you're going to be one of the lucky ones!

Afm, think my bbs did some growing this evening. Was out with some friends and they were soooooo itchy!!! It was all I could do to stop myself from scratching them in front of everyone!!:haha:

Couldn't really do anything to lessen it with my daughter except for sleep or keep myself busy. I was also taking care of my son by myself since DH was in Basic Training for the Army so he kept me busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->