Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

So I just read something that said that diarrhea that lasts for more than 5 days or if you have it more than 3 times day, should warrant a call to the OB. Well I dont have an OB yet and it usually takes a while to get an appointment with my primary doctor. Do I just go to urgent care if its still here on Monday?

army-did you do ivf? if so, call your oncall nurse! If not, I suppose go to urgent care if you feel it is neccessary? I have had the opposit issue-super firm stools-sooo contstipated I worry pushing might make little bean fall off!! lol

Nope, we conceived naturally after trying for a year. I'll go in on Monday if its still here.

I got the code I just don't know what to do with it....lol

EDIT --> nevermind - I got it :)

Almost - I'm the same way, worrying about not having MS yet. Not that I really want it I'm just worrying over every little thing. My boobs aren't super sore either, just the tiniest bit if I push on them.

MissA - You just paste the BB Code into your signature for the tickers

Annabelle - Go to User CP, Edit Signature, Paste & Save. Ta-da!

Army - Do you have a primary care Dr you can call on Mon? I wouldn't go to Urgent Care, I know it's super expensive! Just make sure you are drinking plenty of water to replace you lost water and so you don't get dehydrated. I had the squirts in the beginning too, they seemed to go away in like 3 days.

Almost - I am the same as you. I haven't had one wave of nausea yet either. I am hoping that it kicks in next week. But I have to admit it is making me concerned and I'm worried. It just makes no sense to me bc I know my HCG is super high so I don't know why I'm not feeling much of anything at all. Love what your calling 1st tri.

Broody - Yeahhh for itchy bobbies!

I am sad about no boobie spurts yet! Maybe I have a slight increase in nipple sensitivity, but no itching from growth yet-but hey, it is still early days for us all!!!

Army-I hope the soft stools stops before Monday!!! I finally pooped without constipation today, but woke u psuper early to do so from sharp cramps and pain =(

Good morning!

The constipation could be from the prenatal pills....ask your doctor if he can prescribe to you your vitamins with a stool softner....constipation was my best friend while I was pregnant with my son...lol...not that I needed a best friend like that but I had no choice...lol...

Army...make sure you're drinking lots of fluids... :) ask your nurse if you can drink gatorade.

AFM....cant wait for tomorrow!!!!!! Well lovely ladies I will catch up with you in a few...I have to head out to my sons baseball game this morning ;-) talk to you soon!

Hey girls! What wonderful topics of conversation we have!!!:haha: I'm leaning more towards constipation too - gonna have to go buy me some weatabix! (wheatabix?!:wacko:) My clinic has faxed another prescription for progesterone pessaries (fun!) into my pharmacy so must go collect them this afternoon. Also think I might have a slight touch of thrush... :-(

Prayin - I am so excited for your scan! Enjoy your son's game!

I am sad about no boobie spurts yet! Maybe I have a slight increase in nipple sensitivity, but no itching from growth yet-but hey, it is still early days for us all!!!

My boobies were so itchy yesterday and I couldn't figure out why. I've been through this before but my memory seems to have walked away from me this pregnancy.

gettin-oh i hope you are wrong and it is not thrush that is just the worst!!

praying-thanks for the advice!! I havve been snacking on lemon essence prunes to help out LOL

and yes lovely conversation-oh the fun in pregnancy!! haha

Hmmm....according to WTE I'm almost 5 weeks along but according to Babycenter.com I'm exactly what my ticker says.

Hi.....bit down today as I have cramping and noticed some pink when i wiped (sorry for the tmi). I just want tomorrow to be here now.....Im worried :-(

I understand your worry Prayin and I'm sure I would be too despite my best intentions... But remember that spotting/break through bleeds in early pregnancy is really not that unusual. The fact that it's pink is good too - I'm sure your little bean is just snuggling in a bit deeper. My friend had a relatively heavy bleed at 6 weeks - she went to A&E for an emergency scan and they discovered the baby had changed his mind about where to implant and moved to the opposite side of the uterus leaving a nice bruise at the original site! Little trouble maker!:haha: So don't worry, I'm sure all is absolutely fine. At least you've your scan tomorrow morning to put your mind at ease. :hugs:

Army - when was your last period? Maybe babycenter isn't counting the 2 weeks prior to ovulation?

Almost - have been wearing panty liners because of the progesterone pessaries and I think they may have been causing a bit of irritation. Left it off for the afternoon and I've no thrush-like feelings now so fx'd!

I understand your worry Prayin and I'm sure I would be too despite my best intentions... But remember that spotting/break through bleeds in early pregnancy is really not that unusual. The fact that it's pink is good too - I'm sure your little bean is just snuggling in a bit deeper. My friend had a relatively heavy bleed at 6 weeks - she went to A&E for an emergency scan and they discovered the baby had changed his mind about where to implant and moved to the opposite side of the uterus leaving a nice bruise at the original site! Little trouble maker!:haha: So don't worry, I'm sure all is absolutely fine. At least you've your scan tomorrow morning to put your mind at ease. :hugs:

Army - when was your last period? Maybe babycenter isn't counting the 2 weeks prior to ovulation?

Almost - have been wearing panty liners because of the progesterone pessaries and I think they may have been causing a bit of irritation. Left it off for the afternoon and I've no thrush-like feelings now so fx'd!

Last period started on August 28th and lasted 4 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->