Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

LOL No they aren't twins.They just both look like their Mexican daddy. Those are my first two. My son is no longer with us. He passed away last October at 17 months. My daughter (who is still with us) was born the day before his first birthday.

So sorry for your loss :cry:

afm: I told the parents today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are on :cloud9: It was a really good morning, for me, and for them.

So sorry for your loss armymamma

Just got the call for my 2nd beta 452!! :)

Hey Raelynn! Really glad to see things worked out for you:) How many dpo was your first beta? Hey Snowflakes! So, this is where the party is now? lol
Just wanted to ask you guys what your first Beta was? I posted a thing in the other section, but realized probably not the right section... anyways. My beta is tomorrow and I will be 16dpo. Just getting nervous about it. I know last cycle I started bleeding at 16dpo and 17dpo beta was 8. I tested again(hpt) this morning and the line is as dark as the control line now and last cycle it was pretty faint, so I am def more hopeful - but still scared I guess.

MissAnnabelle - I'm pretty similar to you. Last time around my 14dpo beta was 14.5, went up to 26, then back down in the teens and I miscarried after that. My betas this time were 166 @ 15dpo and 452 @ 18dpo

Hey girl! So happy to see you here! As dark as the control sounds really great! My 16dpo beta was 523. :flower:

Great beta number Raelynn!! :thumbup:

I am really beyond happy that things have finally worked out for you:) You must have been pretty scared come beta time too, huh?

Thanks snowflakes:) I got a bfp on 13dpo and it has been darker everyday - the opposite of what happened last time. That beta is great! When are you guys planning on telling people?

I was scared to death waiting for my first beta. I was just praying for at least 50 to start with. I had an idea that this round was better though because my tests have been so much darker than last time. I don't go back in again until Tuesday. We already told our parents and siblings since we've been going through infertility treatments and they've know every step through that. My mom and sister are ecstatic and already want to go out and buy stuff :)

Prayin ~ Sunday is almost here!! How exciting!! Sorry about the difficulty with food. I feel like I'm going to be that way but I hope not. FX it gets better for you soon. Once our babies are in our arms, we're going to forget everything we went through.

Omi ~ Welcome! Sorry you're having so many symptoms but it's all worth it.

Broody ~ My beta was originally on Monday 10/1 but I managed to get them to let me go in on saturday. I still won't get results until Monday though but I prefer to have my first beta done at 15dpo rather than 17dpo. And about the sex of the baby/babies, I cannot wait to find out. I am already dying to buy things and I really don't like the neutral stuff, I feel like it goes more for boys than for girls.

Phantom ~ Welcome to this thread!!

Snowflake ~ I'm sorry you were frustrated with your P4 levels. maybe you can check if you can take the shot instead if you don't mind the poke. I'm sure all is ok though but do keep a close eye on it.

Christie ~ You're lucky you get to stop the PIO, I can't wait until I get to stop them as well.

raelynn ~ Yaaay for a great beta!

Armymama ~ Welcome!! I'm so sorry to hear about your son :hugs:.

Almost~ Yaaay for appleseed!!

MissAnnabelle ~ I'm sure your beta is going to be great especially with that nice strong line on the hpt.

Forgot to give an update on myself :dohh:

I'm getting some morning sickness when I wake up or anytime I get hungry until I eat something. My bbs are super sore and I'm a tummy sleeper so they bother me when I'm trying to get to sleep. I had my acu appointment yesterday which was nice and relaxing. My Acupuncturist was really happy when I told him I'm pregnant. I'm still doing HPT's and today (13dpo) the line is as dark as the control. Also, I just realized that it's more like 12 dpo's for me today since the 2 embryos we transferred were a day behind on day 5. They were both only cavitating morulas. I guess this means they're pretty strong to be producing these really strong lines for me!! :D

We do not get betas tested here in the UK so I know nothing about them.

Wow, PRAYIN4BABIES, you have a chance of twins then. I am jealous I would love twins.

We will not stars buying until after the 12 week scan and we will get the biggest stuff after the 20 week scan.

My husband is finding out the gender but I am not. He is going to say both he and she so that I never know if he slips up by mistake. I am going to make a list of boys and girls clothes and he is going to buy the right ones and hide them.

I pray that both stuck :winkwink:

2nd beta today, which would be 20dpo number was 1996 a little more than double Tuesday number. No more bloodwork scheduled at the moment. Scheduling first sono for Oct 8.

my beta number 2 is in my siggy, christie, looks like yours is a bit higher than mine!! Loving these great betas!!

We don't plan telling til I am 14 weeks to be on the safe side.

I am really nervous/scared/worried now after seeing you ladies beta's. My 21dpo was like 5,800. Mine seems extremely high...

Army - what an awful, awful thing for you and your family to go through. I am so sorry :hugs: :hugs:

Omi - that is such a cute idea about dh buying the clothes and hiding them! Hope you'll be able to resist the temptation to peek!

Phantom - so thrilled you told the parents! They must be so excited! It must be very strange for them to have it all happening but to be a step removed from it, if you know what I mean?

Raelynn - great beta! What's the plan now?

MissA - good luck today! Don't worry I'm sure everything will be fine!:thumbup:

Lulu - good luck on Saturday!! I know what you mean about lying on your stomach - I had acu yesterday too and he had me lie on my front for a short while - not very comfortable!!

Christie - Congrats on great beta! And yay for having a scan date! Hope the time passes quickly! :coffee: (don't worry, I gave you decaf!:haha:)

Almost - another great beta! Are you back in next week same day?

Snowflakes - I'm so glad you were able to take to your FS and she put your mind at ease. Don't stress about your beta. Have you looked at betabase.info? You're still well within the range for a singleton!

Almost, Prayin & Christie - Happy Appleseed Week!!

Afm, today is the day I get to phone my FS and make it official!!:happydance: I am also so stuffed up with a cold - bloody thickening pregnancy mucus!!:haha: Beginning to think nausea might not be too far away for me. I don't feel sick exactly but I few times yesterday I felt "off" and kind of like if I didn't eat really soon then I would feel sick... Does that make sense? Had acu yesterday too - my acupuncturist was thrilled to hear it all worked out! He's banned me from peeing on any more sticks after today, lol! I think dh agrees with him!:haha:

We've already told our immediate family and 2 of my closest friends. They all knew exactly what was going on so couldn't wait to share it with them. There are few more people that we will probably tell after the first scan in 2 weeks. I just wanna burst and tell the world!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->