Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

That is so nice of your mum almost, the OH and I will pretty much be buying everything but that is OK just going to be pricy.

Well it's 8am here and already 21 degrees and humidity in the 80s boy it's going to be one other day

That is nice. I wish, but I had appts at a few different places so that wouldn't work. Now all I have to do is have my thyroid checked every month and my usual monthly appt. I also have to have my glucose checked again in Jan or Feb but that's it thank goodness.

My next midwife appointment is the 12th, and I have to go back to the hematologist in February to check if my iron has improved.

Aw, that was super nice of your mum Almost! I am also very lucky that my parents still have our crib and Moses basket and they're both in perfect condition :thumbup: I will also be buying a lot of things secondhand (if I can find what I want!) - most baby things are only used for such a short time that they can be in really good condition secondhand. The only thing I really want to buy new is the carseat because you never really know if it's been in an accident or not... Today we had a Christmas fair at school with a bric-a-brac section and I came home with 4 baby books, a Tommy Tippee steriliser incl one bottle, a cute sleep suit with tags still on and a lovely Fisher Price baby toy - all for less than €10! Total bargain! Although now that I've actually started spending I may never stop!!:haha: Also, went out for something to eat after the fair and ate some pizza!! So it's been a great day all round!! :D Now, I just need to go drink some water - we were so busy all day that I didn't get a chance! Oops!

Getting that is fantastic! And I agree with the carseats! Plus, those can get super icky! Well our stuff arrived today thanks to my parents! Great condition-they even gave us the matress although I kind of wanted a new matress...hmmm. The chair and ottoman is wonderful, even locks if I dont want it to rock-my mom is going to wash the cusions and put new fabric on it =) SO excited!!!! wish I could set up my nursery already-totally pushing to get into a house very soon! hehe

And I am drinking my water now! Pregnancy brain has really got me good lately...I am always so in routine every morning, but 2 mornings I forgot to take my prenatals including this morning!!!

My cousin just had two babies (a boy and a girl) in the last two years, so she's planning on doing some handing down! Yay!

A coworker just brought me a bag full of baby socks! How sweet! He has two little boys, but he made sure to give me gender neutral ones haha.

Very nice Walker! Jealous! I prolly won't get any hand me downs. There is a theory at my work that everyone that works there has a baby girl. My annoying co-worker announced her pregnancy at 5 weeks (I have yet to tell anyone at work yet) and has already gotten everyone's maternity clothes and baby clothes. I have a feeling I am breaking the dumb tradition anyways and am having a boy. But still. None of my friends have babies either. I have some cousins that have kids but aren't too close with them. I have one close cousin but she lives clear across the country in AZ so it would be hard to get the stuff to me and I don't know if she's kept the stuff or has already given it away.

I went shopping this weekend and blew a few hundred on maternity clothes at Gap. They were having a sale so I picked up a bunch of pieces. I don't really need them yet but I know someday I will wake up and nothing will fit at all. So at least I have stuff at the house.

Tree decorating went great this weekend too! Love the house with a tree in it and all the Christmas decorations!

My gender scan & next appt is on 12/20. Coming up soon!!

To add to my awesome day, my boss who came back from maternity leave today filled me in and set me straight - I get 5 weeks of time off with 60% pay! So, I'll have to use paid time off, but I won't totally deplete it. Yay!!

Yay walker

And snoflake that's funny about the girl myth lol so lucky your gender scan is this month!

My bump, my bump, my lovely baby bump!

https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3549/s15tx.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us​

beautiful bump walker!! I'll post my 16 week bump next thursday!!

Haha... Your so silly Walker. I totally read that and sung it to the song!!! Super cute bump!! I'm mega jealous of your bump!!

Dear Santa -
All I want for Christmas is a bump. I've been a good girl this year.
xoxo
Snowflake

I think my bump is really starting to look more like a bump although I still feel like I'm in the awkward "I just feel fat" stage lol. Hoping to have a nice real defined bump at 4 or 5 months

Walker I feel like mine is huge too, lol.

Almost I feel like I'm in that is she fat or preggo stage too.

We're officially having a girl! Another scan confirmed it today! :happydance: So let's hope she's still a girl at next scan, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->