Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Getting, hope you feel better soon!

I got a bit happy shopping today, lol! I have a box worth of boy items and another half a box worth of neutral stuff - vests/babygrows etc! I certainly don't need anymore clothes until he's 3 months old, lol! Oh.. and that elephant, I just love it, lol!

I'm already gathering up 3-6 months items :happydance: :dohh:

Attachments

• 2013-01-12 19.59.59.jpg
    2013-01-12 19.59.59.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 2013-01-12 19.50.35.jpg
    2013-01-12 19.50.35.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
Hope you feel better soon getting

I Jess - I'm not doing to bad thanks just over bed rest and really itching to go for walks while the weather is so beautiful. I have my next scan on Tuesday to check the cervix length again and I am hoping for a good outcome, they will also be doing 20 week scan to check all is good with baby.
I love that you have chosen Jasper as that is one of the names on mine and hubbys baby list.. Sparrow is what my OH really want and we are getting a lot of mixed reviws with that name.. but still got a wile to think about it.. Hope you are well

Hey im new to this site and also due :D in summer yay, second baby dont know if boy or girl due on 1st June :) xx How is everyone?

Welcome and congrats E2...again, lol. You are on another thread I'm on.

Welcome E2!! I'll add you to the front page :D Are you going to find out the gender or are you staying team yellow?! :yellow:

Love all the stuff you bought Jess!! Looks like your lo will be well dressed!

Two - keeping everything crossed that you'll get good news on Tuesday. After just two days on the couch/bed I can only imagine how you must be feeling!

Slept so badly last night girls... :growlmad: My hips and legs were so sore all night - fun!!! Managed some yoga stretches this morning so hopefully they'll make a difference...fx'd!

Hello E2! How has your pregnancy been?

I haven't felt much movement in the last 2 days. I took out the doppler to ease my mind. Baby heartbeat is still strong and he's moving around plenty, I just can't feel it. I can't wait until he's stronger so I can get my reassurance without getting the doppler out.

I know what you mean Christie. I've been breaking it our this week a lot cause of the pain I had. But usually I break it our if the movement isn't as much as usual too. Now it seems to be more often, just in my bladder!

I started getting this mid/upper back pain on Friday afternoon and it hasn't let up! It keeps me up off and on after like 2 or 3 in the morning. Hurts when I lay on my side after awhile, and feels fine if I lay on my back, but I know I'm not supposed to. Tried Tylenol, which helps some but not much. Now trying gas-x and a heating pad. May try some stretches. Don't know if it's a gas pocket or strain from something (bad bra?) or what! No fun . . . any ideas?

Haven't had that walker so I'm really not sure. Can hubbs maybe give you a back rub? Have you tried a warm bath maybe? Hope it feels better though.

Oh and if you do have to lay on your back, which I think is ok to give your body a break honestly, then just make sure you are "belly breathing". When you look down you should see your belly moving, not your chest moving up and down. This will help to circulate oxygen to the baby. I wake up in the middle of the night on my back sometimes, which my doctor said obviously you can't help, so I don't think relaxing on your back for a few would hurt. Just don't stay there for hours.

I hope you feel movement soon christie!!! glad you have a dopper to ease your mind! =)

getting-sorry you slept poorly last night-I never feel all that comfortable and always wake up on my back and think oh no, back on my side back on my side! LOL

afm-I also have been doing way too much shopping-I went on a clothes shopping spree at babiesrus-they had soooo many cute clothes and 60% off sale! so my mom bought a bunch of outfits and so did I! The summer ones are soo cute! I bought one more outfit today and checked out diaper prices to get an idea....think I'm going with huggies then target brand when baby is much oller-like at least one because I think they were cheaper and they work well with the boys I babysit. I need to see what brand of bottle I might need-and hoping I wont have to use formula! $$$!!!!! haha

Special event of the day: BABY KICKED A TON after i had 10 minutes of stomach cramps-DH felt baby for the first time-I am so ecstatic!!!

Thought about cloth diapering, but will most likely do disposable. Plus when I was touring daycare they said it had to be disposable or there was this whole process of sending it to national and blah blah blah to have it approved. I think because of leaking. It just seems easier with daycare to go the disposable route.

No cloth for me as it can take up so much of your time and constant wash plus the baby monitor I got clips and works better with disposables than with cloth

Walker - sorry your back is so sore :-( If you're looking for some stretches I find this prenatal yoga routine really helps -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSFobwvQTg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Its quite gentle yoga but it really eases everything out. I did it yesterday and slept so much better last night. Wasn't half as sore. It's probably worth looking at your bra too - maybe its time for a change? I've gone up a few back sizes too so remember its not just about the cup size!

I thought a lot about cloth diapers - I really love the idea of them and they're so cute! But there's so many different types out there and the initial spend is so much that I'd be terrified of wasting a lot of money on a product that's the wrong shape, fit etc. At least with disposables you can try as many brands as you need to for relatively cheap before deciding which works best for your baby...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->