Summer Sensations! (due May/June 2013)

Wow, several other anterior plancentas on here (and my sister-in-law to boot)! Guess it's more common than I thought?

At my 20 week scan, they set up another appointment for 24 weeks. Said they wanted to get a better look at LO heart and they hope he is more cooperative at getting a look at his spin. Not sure if this is normal or not for the place I went to. She acted like it was just something they did and told me everything looked good so far.

No way I can be a SAHM (single parent here). Not sure that I could. I got restless being home 2 weeks when my son was born. I was lucky that my sister is able to watch my son now, so no stranger anxiety for me at the moment. When LO is born though I'm looking into getting a nanny, as I think 4 kids will be too much for my sister and with 2 under 1 and her 1 year old, that could get nuts.

I'm having all kinds of anxiety about searching for a nanny and then leaving my babies with one. I was really hoping I'd be able to find one through a referal of a family member or friend, but it looks like I have to go the total stranger route.

Jealous of y'all upcoming scans. I don't get anymore unless they see fit for one - like an issue arising or something like that. Hubby wants to do the 4D scan - I find them a bit creepy and weird looking. Plus, I want to be surprised at what baby looks like at birth!!

21w1d! I already feel like I look huge haha!

https://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9693/17804410103824441505454.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Getting my OH thinks I am going to go early so maybe my ticker has a hunch lol

I'm having a beautiful baby boy :) Placenta is right in the back, and all of his measurements were perfect :) Even though he kept wanting to hide his face, I could already tell what features are more like mine and more like his fathers !!! :D

I found the features still hard to tell on the regular us...we are guessing baby has daddys nose my mom thinks daddys teeth too and i am guessing my lips, but really just a blind guess LOL...

hope all are well! 21 weeks here and cant wait to make it to v-day soon!

I think it's funny that my V-day is 2 days before Valentine's Day. Nataliebelle - isn't yours going to be on Valentine's Day? That's too funny.
Also, we changed our minds on the name and are leaning towards Alexandria Rose instead. My nursery is almost done now - I will post some pics when it's closer :)

My V-day is on the 26th of this month :) I am super excited to wait on the last 10 weeks! I feel like it will be a breeze.

woops - I looked at it real quick and only noted the 4 days and not he 22 weeks. lol

Haha :) I'd be even more anxious than I am now if I was at 20 weeks, I'm already pacing :p

Congrats on your little boy Natalie!!! Another one for team :blue:, I can't believe it!!!

Lovely name MissA. Would you call her Alexandria or shorten it down?

That's one of the reasoons why I like it so much because we could call her Ally, Alexa, Lexi or Andria. Different optiions. I think Alex is very cute for a nick name. I'm almost sure she will be a Gemini and the flower is Rose and one of the stones is Alexandrite, so I thought it was neat. I still really like Clara, but 50% of my family doesn't, so I started thinking that if she didn't like it there isn't really a nick name or anything - so she's be pretty much stuck. What names do you like so far?

More boys wow that is great.. we need a few more boys out there.

I live Lexi MissA

You guys are making me want to find out the sex of the baby with all these boys. I'm so sure I'm having a girl, lol.

omgsh natalie I missed your gender announcement part of your thread!! hehe-congrats on joining team blue....I wonder how many boys on here now and how many girls...at least one girl right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->