super early tests lloyds 5miu?

mellybear123

Reaction score
https://superearlypregnancytest.com/

I've saw these super early tests.

has anyone ever used these?

feedback appreciated :D

thanks ladies x

since 5 and under is NOT considered pregnant i would say its probably not worth it...you need a 6 to be considered pregnant and some docs dont even consider that a real good pregnancy though my son was a 6...i wouldnt buy them though..at a given time we have a tiny bit of hcg in our systems.....it would be very heartbreaking over and over i think..

Hmmmm, I might buy some of those, something new to pee on ;)

I totally agree with Justhoping. I don't think I'd want to know before it was a somewhat viable pregnancy. 5miu is just too early!

Wow! Can't wait for my cycle to start again so I can pee on one, he he!

why would anyone want to think there pregnant when there not, if it shows up at 5 mui then its going to give you a positive when ur not even pregnant...

i would HATE TO DO that to myself over and over....

5mlu is classed as pregnant technically but if you get a line & it gets darker next day then you will know :) I think these Re good:D ! X

5mlu is classed as pregnant technically but if you get a line & it gets darker next day then you will know :) I think these Re good:D ! X

no it doesnt over 5 classes as pregnant (6) is pregnant 5 is not pregnant...our bodies carried 0-5 at any given time so you could get a nice looking positive on those continuously and not be pregnant. That would break my heart :( evaps already do. I dont need to do it to myself more you know..

Look at any lab report an it will say 0-5 not pregnant. Over 5 pregnant. Take it if u wish, i just couldnt see doing that to myself and that company is pish cause they know ladies will get it just to see a line :(

Yeah but once your hcg reaches 5 + it will start showing on the test as soon as your hcg is 5.1 for example your classed ass pregnant any hcg from 5-25 is classed as extremely early

These won't give false positives unless there Evaps loyds pharmacy is recognisable as a good place they have then in hospitals etc they wouldn't be able too sell without testing etc. I think they might be good ! Frer are now rubbish coz of the indent so if these are good they will b my new fav ! X

It's only one day sooner than frer so in my opinion not worth it...
In saying that though alot of tests are more sensitive than they advertise... Eg 20miu tests have picked up hcg of 12 etc, so I would be worried about false positives with these being so close to the pregnant/ not pregnant threshold!

I'm thinking these would only be good for high risk people who need to get medical attention as soon as they are pregnant.

These are good for us poas addicts !!! :) ! I have ordered a packet too try them out ;) ! X

I posted a thread like this on another forum I'm on apparently not pregnant is considered 3miu -0 and 5miu is considered pregnant.
https://superearlypregnancytest.com/viola_pregnancy_test.html

I personally wouldn't get them as I'd be heartbroken to pick up a chemical pregnancy x

Missbx- I agree. I don't want to know that early. Too risky and emotional.

I posted a thread like this on another forum I'm on apparently not pregnant is considered 3miu -0 and 5miu is considered pregnant.
https://superearlypregnancytest.com/viola_pregnancy_test.html

I personally wouldn't get them as I'd be heartbroken to pick up a chemical pregnancy x

Im a nurse and the labs come in 0-5 not pregnant 5- over pregnant and we do have hcg in out systems at any given time but here I even went and asked a doctor and this was his answer.
hth everyone.

Dr. Thomas, MD replied .
The test is an HCG correct?
All you have shown me is reference ranges

If you are 0 to 5 your are not pregnant
If you are above 5 you are pregnant.
So find the actual result.
It should say independently of the reference ranges.

Here is a chart to look up ranges as well.

Range of hCG Levels in Pregnancy
Duration from LMP* Range of hCG (mIU/ml)
3 Weeks 5 to 50
4 Weeks 5 to 426
5 Weeks 18 to 7,340
6 Weeks 1,080 to 56,500
7 to 8 Weeks 7,650 to 229,000
9 to 12 Weeks 25,700 to 288,000

*LMP stands for last menstrual period.

If you are not pregnant, your hCG levels should be around 5 mUI/ml.
If you are postmenopausal, your hCG levels should be around 9.5 mUI/ml.
Although hCG levels initially rise rapidly and double every few days, as the pregnancy progresses, it takes longer for hCG levels to rise; hCG levels between 1,200 and 6,000 mIU/ml take about 72 to 96 hours to double, and hCG levels above 6,000 mUI/ml take 4 or more days to double.
Because of the wide range for hCG levels at each point of pregnancy, they cannot be used to pinpoint the date of conception or pregnancy due date.
A single hCG test result is not enough to determine the viability of a pregnancy; in general, the best indication of a healthy pregnancy other than a normal rise of hCG is a good fetal heartbeat after 6 or 7 weeks.
Most intrauterine pregnancies are visible by transvaginal ultrasound, which shows a gestational sac, when hCG levels have reached 1,500 to 2,000 mUI/ml.
The level of hCG in urine is typically lower than that in blood.

Dr. Thomas, MD

Yeah but once your hcg reaches 5 + it will start showing on the test as soon as your hcg is 5.1 for example your classed ass pregnant any hcg from 5-25 is classed as extremely early

These won't give false positives unless there Evaps loyds pharmacy is recognisable as a good place they have then in hospitals etc they wouldn't be able too sell without testing etc. I think they might be good ! Frer are now rubbish coz of the indent so if these are good they will b my new fav ! X

the problem is it shows at 5 and we have 0-5 at any given time in our bodies. Its fine if you want to play around with your emtions and want to test out. but in all honestly whoever made this test is bs. seriously If i used these tests my heart would be so broken at this point. Im ttc 3 yrs and i know I have had hcg in my system sometimes at 5 and im not pregnant. ttc is hard enough without a freaken test telling me im pregnant when im not. frers tell u at 12 mui i mean really two more days or a day more what is wrong with actually getting the right result apposed to just wanting to see a line, get all happy about it and then getting heart broken..

kind of like the blue dye tests that really need off the market..

M.U.S.T have this test!!!!!! Lol is this only in the uk!!!???? I'm a sicko and Evaps give me hope ;)

I want to see someone use one now to see what happens lol :)

At that level of hcg only 1 in 3 conceptions will be a successful pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->