Super line eye

Have you taken any more tests? And has the bleeding stopped?

The bleeding stopped after 2 days. It must have been breakthrough or IB or something. I spot about 1 or 2 times a day very brown. Cervix is high and soft. I took another frer this morning but the line was lighter. But the control was fuzzy too so I'm hoping the test didn't have as much dye or too much urine or something. Idk. I'm done testing for about a week. I don't need to stress myself out. I'm hoping somehow everything will work out but I am realistic and realize it doesn't look good. I should have Wednesday off from work so I will try to get a blood test done if I haven't started bleeding by then.

I mean, realistically if you were 20 DPO then the lines would be nice and strong and clear now.

In all honesty, all those tests are negative and you've just had your period.

Good luck for next month though. X

Thank you samanthatc!

Hippymumma, Wow that's kinda rude. That was what I thought until I took a test Saturday morning and there is a clear pink line on it. I only tested because i planned on drinking that night and wanted to be sure that was AF. Not everyone gets lines at the same rate. Some don't get a positive test until a week after their period. Just because that's not how it is for you doesn't mean that's not how it is. I'm sure you meant well (at least I hope) but saying all the tests are negative is a bold statement and completely wrong. I don't mind someone being honest but there are nicer ways to put it if you want to be constructive. Thank you for your opinion.

I don't understand why my message was considered rude. How strange.

I thought the pictures were posted for opinions, I just thought I'd explain that they were all negative and you had a period.

I'd have thought that was far preferable to a chemical pregnancy?

Anyway, my appologies if you considered my post rude. It was not my intention. I just saw you were upset about 'another chemical' and I was just explaining that you need not to be upset because it isn't one. Onwards and upwards, that kind of thing.

Anyway, best of luck.

It's the way you say it, that it's a fact not an opinion. How can you say for certain that every test is negative from a single picture? My mother sees a line my husband sees a line without any straining or anything. As of right now I don't feel I had a chemical at all. Getting a darker positive test 4 days after light bleeding tells me I'm still pregnant. But again thank you for your input.

I do see a line on your very last test. I hope it darkens for you! :flower:

Hi gina

there is most definitely a line on your last test, I could see it without having to fully open the picture up. Prior to that test I couldn't see anything, but that just goes to show that it's sometimes difficult to photograph what you can see in person. Its is pretty late to be getting a faint line but everyone is different, I hope it darkens quickly for you.

Hippymumma- I read your reply earlier and also thought it came across as very rude. You make a very bald statement, which is your opinion, but then hold it out as the truth/fact and therefore make the OP feel silly or that's she is making things up.
I do admit that I get frustrated when you see people month in month out posting pictures of tests with no discernable line, claiming they see something and then getting their period and calling it a "chemical". Its unnecessary drama and belittles true "chemical pregnanicies" to others that have had them. I haven't seen a lot of this recently but remember it when I was TTC my son a few years ago.

In any event that is not the case here - the OP has a clear line on a reliable brand that lots of people can see.
You may want to think about how you phrase your replies in the future as speaking that way will continue to cause others offence. No one wants people to lie to them or sugar coat their answer but please at least try and phrase it in such a way that indicates it's your opinion and not fact.

Thank you so much joybell. That's exactly what I was trying to get across. <3

I can just about see it in the last one you posted. Wishing you the best of luck. Still very early on to show on the test, so I'm sure it will get darker!!

I also agree with your other concerns. This is a very challenging time, and a bit of sensitivity to that fact wouldn't go amiss. :)

Have you done any more tests Gina? Hope you're doing fine

I haven't done anymore. I will be doing one tomorrow before I head to the doctor.

I agree that comment was pretty "bold" ... Well no, it was blatantly rude but don't be discouraged !
I hope you have a stronger line tomorrow !

Just looked back at my thread I have on going and saw she posted on it and was negative too!
Seems like she just has a bad attitude!
There are ways to state your opinion in a polite, encouraging way.. Seems like she's trying to be hurtful

Agreed mummof1.

When's your doctor today Gina? Good luck

It wasn't negative, I was trying to be positive.

*surely* a BFN is preferable to a chemical?

That's a rhetorical question.

Well got a bfn Wednesdays and thought I was out. Got this today!! Looks like I'm not crazy :happydance:

Attachments

• 20160123_091148.jpg
    20160123_091148.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 22
YAY!!! Congratulations! :happydance: What a crazy ride this has been for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->