Superdrug cheap tests experience?. Paranoid about false positive, UPDATE PAGE 6!!!!!

Congrats! How special to conceive naturally after IVF!!

I just can't believe it!. AF isn't actually due until Wednesday / Thursday. I'm going to limit myself to 1 test per day :haha:

All the pics you have posted I would call BFPs if they were mine. I wouldn't worry about a different brand being BFN. They vary so much. Maybe a FRER would give you a nice clear line that would hive you more confidence?

I'm going to do that thank you, luck would have it they are buy one get one free in boots at the moment so I'm going to get them.

Congrats! How special to conceive naturally after IVF!!

Thank you hun, my first little boy who was stillborn was my IVF baby, my rainbow baby boy was also a natural conception after being told it would be impossible DHs sperm was so poor, they even had trouble doing the IVF. I think it's one of the reasons while I'm so shocked about this BFP, I can't believe it!.

Wow amazing! You've shown them! Way to go naturally!! :happydance:

We sure have!. X

Here's this mornings pound shop test. I'm going to get some FRER later on this morning.

https://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag3/ForWyattLeo/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-06-20-05-48-04_zps5se7vkg0.png

Have you got a b&m store near you? They do tests 1.50 for 2 and show good lines early xx

Yes we have a b&m but don't think I've seen hpts in there. Are the the little strip tests? Or do they have a proper case? Xxx

I'd defo recommend a frer or superdrug own early tests. Good luck!! X

Looks like a positive to me.good luck on the frer

Ive managed to get 4 FRER, 2 Tesco and 2 freedom strip tests.

I plan on doing a strip test tonight, and a FRER in the morning.

Good luck for tomorrow. The frer picked mine up first, the cheapie is still now negative and CB digi said pregnant xx

Strip tests are total crap! I had ic's and bought some strip ones from superdrug and I had fairly sting lines on frer and nothing on the strips.. Good luck!!! X

Here is my strip test.

https://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag3/ForWyattLeo/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-06-20-22-13-35_zpsfx7nubfx.png

I'm going to do the frer in the morning. feeling really down about it all now. I'm fairly certain that I'm not pregnant now. Xxxx

It's not the best pic but I can see 2 lines?

Yea the picture us quite grainy can't seem to get my camera to focus without the flash on.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow's frer xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->