Superdrug cheap tests experience?. Paranoid about false positive, UPDATE PAGE 6!!!!!

I see a line too...is it pink?

Maybe it's just really early or it could be a chemical and the frer is still showing it as it's still picking up hcg in your urine. It's hard to compare since you've been taking different kinds of tests. How about getting a blood test done?

It looks like it has colour to me and it came up in the time limit.

It's just about impossible to get a GP appointment here at the moment and they'd never issue a blood test for a simple pregnancy test.

I've got a few tests left so I guess the next few days will tell, it's quite possible I could be too early as I'm just guessing at where I am in my cycle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I have just been testing too early and my BFP is on its way.

Definitely a line on the most recent frer. I have my fingers crossed for you! GL xxx

Congratulations!!! I also used the superdrug one on Tuesday and then went and got a digi to confirm, so definately trustworthy tests! I love a success story :) congrats to you! Xx

Congratulations!!! I also used the superdrug one on Tuesday and then went and got a digi to confirm, so definately trustworthy tests! I love a success story :) congrats to you! Xx

Oh wow, congrats! I see lots of lines! I've got some of these tests stashed away, seriously tempted to do one tomorrow now!

I tested today without holding as hubby wanted me to poas but I'd only just been.

It's a tesco blue dye.

Don't think I'm pregnant. Still no AF but if I was I'm sure I'd have gotten a really good line by now.

I have 1 frer left which I'll use with FMU if AF doesn't show. X

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-26-18-54-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-26-18-54-56.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 73
I think the Superdrug tests are just really sensitive. I got my bfp today with one but bfn on other brands. Can you get any more of the Superdrug ones?

I hope your right, I have a FRER for the morning and a morrisons test for Tuesday if I don't get AF / clear BFP I'll go get some more of the Superdrug ones for Wednesday. X

I'm keeping everything crossed for your frer tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"