Supermarket savings cards/stamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
So have you saved anything in the run up to xmas?

This year I've saved :
£150 with Asda
£50 with Tesco
£30 with M&S

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I started in January with the odd £5 here and there and I never missed it and I will definitely do the same next year:happydance:

So have you?

I have but only started in july/aug?? I have no where the same amount as you though!! lol
But then again you have more mouths to feed!!
I've got £70 for tesco's but hoping to get to £100 before xmas. Definaltly goin to look at doing something like iceland or farmfoods next year though,

I'm looking forward to doin my shopping and the bill being oly teeny weeny hopefully!!

Well done you for saving so much!! x

Sorry for being stupid but what are these?

And what do you do with them?

:blush:

Emma.xx

Sorry for being stupid but what are these?

And what do you do with them?

:blush:

Emma.xx

Well Asda do a little swipe card where you can save money to buy things:happydance: You can add as little as £1 a time and you build it up like that.

tesco do either savings stamps (they are £1 value) or you can buy gift cards but you can't keep adding to those.

M&S do the gift cards too.

I done the Asda one last year and had £60 saved and it was brilliant:happydance: which is why this year I started in January:cloud9:

I have but only started in july/aug?? I have no where the same amount as you though!! lol
But then again you have more mouths to feed!!
I've got £70 for tesco's but hoping to get to £100 before xmas. Definaltly goin to look at doing something like iceland or farmfoods next year though,

I'm looking forward to doin my shopping and the bill being oly teeny weeny hopefully!!

Well done you for saving so much!! x

Well done hun:happydance: Iceland would be a good one alright :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back