Supplement help

Haha the last post made me laugh!! Enjoy the cookie! I've been relatively good today but its pancake day so will be eating pancakes later, probably with syrup or Nutella!! Are you having pancakes? I used to run and go to the gym but I never have time now and as you say I'd rather spend time with Freya and husband. Plus I keep thinking what's the point in dieting and loosing now when I want to be pregnant soon..... But if I don't get pregnant I can't keep putting on weight. Catch 22.

So I'm on a downer today as I had bleeding last night. Crazy. I had those 4 days of spotting/bleeding and it stopped after ovulation so I assumed it was ov related but obviously not. It's only ever at night so we will see if its back tonight. Grrrr. If af arrives next week ill make a drs appoint about all the bleeding/spotting.

Watched episode 4 of bb last night so will watch epi 5 tonight! Excited :) I love it! Got way to excited after and started calling people bro and bitch! :rofl:

Awww the canvas painting is gorgeous! I'd love to do one with Freya and think she would really enjoy that. Such a cool idea. i might take her to hobby craft one day soon.

How's your tww going? Any symptoms or feelings yet? I'm absolutely ignoring anything I feel as I felt so pregnant last cycle, heartburn and achey boobs and even felt nauseas one day all day. So unless the feelings come on very strong I'm putting them down to coincidence. Not that I've had any! Some cramping but that was probably related to the spotting I had last night.

X

Mmmmm, pancakes with Nutella. That sounds divine. We're having black beans and rice. Not sure if Chase will eat it but I guess we'll see!

I know how you feel about not caring about losing weight if you're going to get pregnant. Although I did gain about 35lbs with Chase and I'd like to not gain that much with my 2nd pregnancy - so maybe a workout routine would be helpful. That being said, I was super active before I got pregnant, I went to the gym 5-6 days a week and ran 3-5 miles a day. And then morning sickness kicked in and that all went to hell. I literally almost threw up on the treadmill one day and decided that was enough! I didn't go back for almost two years. That's sad. I started jogging again recently, but then we got the flu in January, and that knocked me out for 2 weeks. But I still haven't been back.

Bleeding 5dpo? Could it possibly have been implantation bleeding? I know that some women implant earlier than others. I think I saw you mention on another thread that you had IB with your daughter as well - maybe that again? Although I do agree, with the bleeding you had pre-ov, it's all a little funny. This is your second cycle after your mc, right? Did anything weird or off happen last cycle?

No symptoms right now, although I've all but given up on that. First of all - the cold I have. Blech. Kind of ruins most symptoms because I can attribute it to that. But second of all, last cycle I had all kinds of symptoms! Cramps like I'd never had before, DAYS before AF was due. Nausea one day, and massive heartburn the next (and that's not common for me, though I had it in pregnancy). Headaches (which I don't get often). Stuff like that. And of course BFN.

The only symptom I really had with Chase was total and complete exhaustion the few days before I tested. I remember on Sunday (10dpo, if I look back on it - I wasn't tracking then) falling asleep on the couch watching TV in the evening, at like 7pm. I am not a napper, I don't fall asleep easily like that. And then Tuesday (12dpo) I tested and got my BFP. So I'm looking for the fatigue this time around. 10dpo will be next Tuesday for me, so really only a week or so? Ha! But I don't plan on testing until the 15th, so I'll just torture myself thinking about it.

I did read an article the other day that (jokingly) recommended that you delegate your TWW to friends and family, and they should report back all of their symptoms. Backache, nausea, heartburn, headaches, etc. you'd be surprised how many men and women have pregnancy symptoms at any given time. It cracked me up! And it helped settle me a little. A little heartburn doesn't mean you're pregnant. A backache doesn't mean you're pregnant. Sore boobs doesn't mean you're pregnant. I have to remind myself of that. If it gets too much, I'll ask my husband what his symptoms are ;)

So you mentioned awhile back that you were approved for a VBAC. Did they give you any limitations? Like, you have to go into labor on your own? I'm just curious because long gestation runs in my family, and I think I would've gone over with Chase if I'd let it happen. I would love to go into labor on my own before 42 weeks, but if it doesn't happen, I think they'll require me to have a scheduled c-section. Although that being said, my mother had my older brother and I via c-section, then had my younger brother VBA2C without induction at 10 days overdue, and then my youngest brother via induction at 12 days overdue. Granted, there were more years between us than there would be between Chase and the next one.

Hope you enjoy episode 5!!! It starts to get so so good. I'm heading to bed early again tonight so we won't be able to watch any more, so that will really give you a chance to get caught up! Episode 6 was awesome. Really the best one so far, I think.

XO
Marie

Morning!! I'm not sure what the time difference between us is, it's 9am here and we are in our pjs, just had our breakfast. Having a lazy day today as I'm feeling down and Freya has a cold. But the sun is out (although its freezing) so later when we go to pick up wormer for the cat (I'm so glam!!) we might pop to the park as Freya loves the swings and slide.

Yep we watched episode 5 last night! I love it! So one more to watch and we will have caught up. It was so sad last night with Skyler so upset about him not wanting treatment but then his reasons also made sense. I have a friend at work with cancer and another work colleague about to have an op for a brain tumour, it's just so sad.

I used to run too, I used to love it. A group of us used to run before work and we would do about 7 miles and see deer, rabbits and watch the sun rise as we ran, it was amazing. And I felt so good for the day ahead! But with Freya now I wouldn't be able to do that as I have to get her to nursery. I gave up exercise as soon as I got pregnant as well as I just felt so exhausted and sick. I did swim but nothing like I had done before.

Sadly I don't think it was implantation bleeding. It seems way too early, Freya implanted on 10 dpo as I had a big bleed that I assumed was af so it seems unlikely that I'd have such an early implantation this time. I'm still spotting now. I think I'm going to make a drs appointment, I don't think they will do anything though because in the uk with the nhs we don't get hormone testing and things straight away. I imagine they will send me for a scan to check there's no retained tissue (i am ovulating though so unlikely I'd imagine? I think it's hormonal) and then probably say give it time, it's probably my body recovering. Sigh. It's just so depressing. I ovulated, we dtd at the right times and I just want to be pregnant.

Totally agree with what you said about symptom spotting too as I had loads of symptoms last cycle and wasn't pregnant. Any other time we have sore boobs or cramps we know we couldn't be pregnant so we think nothing of it! Let me know if you have any strong signs of symptoms! Exhaustion is a good one as you can feel tired but you can't make up that total debilitating pregnancy exhaustion where you have no energy ever and need to sleep all afternoon haha! Good luck! I'm assuming I won't get my bfp this month, it's easier than hoping and the heartbreak, so I'm living through you and hoping you get yours!! X

Ooh we have a second viewing on our house this weekend! Whoop whoop. Apparently someone who viewed in December has had a change of circumstance and now thinks the house would be perfect for her. I'd love to move to a bigger house before our next baby is born so I'm hoping she makes us an offer.

Have a nice day!!
Becky xx

Just realised all that rabbiting on I did and never answered your question about the vbac!!

Basically the consultant said everything that happened was due to Freya's position inside me and the chances of all being fine and that not happening next time are about 95% so in theory I should go into labour and have a normal birth. It was only the prolonged labour that made me haemorrhage.

So I would have to go into labour spontaneously, no induction, if I don't go into labour by a pre agreed date I will have a section. I would then need to progress satisfactorily. If they decide I'm not progressing after a certain period of time, c section. They will keep a close eye on me so I will be on labour ward, no midwife led birthing centre for me. And they will have all the strong anti bleeding drugs just incase I haemorrhage for any reason. My biggest worry is that I go into labour but don't progress so have been in labour hours, have a section and because of that I have another big bleed and end up away from the baby for the first 24 hours again which was awful!! I had major separation issues with her as a baby, hated anyone taking her from me.

Anyway..... I haven't decided 100%, I do like the idea of choosing a set date for the baby to arrive and having the same consultant do the section and that way I am guaranteed no bleeding. But I'm about 90% sure I want the vbac. We will see. Once I'm pregnancy again they will set up an appointment to discuss at around 20 weeks.

It looks like you are 6 hours ahead of us, so your 9am is my 3am :)
So I was in my PJs too, only fast asleep!
Sort of...I woke up at 3:15am. And 4am. and 5am. And 5:45am. Not a fun night. I've found that the nasal spray I take for my congestion works great for about 6 hours - and after that, I have trouble breathing. So I take it right before bed, but it doesn't get me all the way through the night.

Although, I think I may have unconsciously known something was going on - my brother and SIL had their baby this morning, at 5am! It's a girl - their 3rd girl, 6th baby. I think they're finally done ;). She's always gone to birthing clinics and used the midwife, but did this one at home. Her last few deliveries have been so quick, and the clinic is 40 minutes away, this seemed like the best option. I'm looking forward to meeting my niece, although I'm sure it'll break my heart. I won't be able to see her until I get rid of this cold though, so maybe by then I'll have my BFP? Or I'll be thoroughly depressed and try to steal the baby. Ha!

Did you eat your pancakes yesterday? I'm sitting at work having a big bowl of yogurt, and it's just not cutting it today.

So I had a really weird temp drop today - just barely above my coverline. I'm not sure if it's because I woke so often, or because of my cold and maybe I slept with my mouth open - but I've been having the same cold symptoms since Sunday and my temps were very much elevated. Just not sure what to make of it. Can you take a look at my chart? It's at the bottom of my sig line.

Re: VBAC. I know how you feel, the thought of planning it, and not having to go through labor before a section sounds pretty appealing. I'd like to experience going into labor naturally, though if it doesn't happen, I don't think I'd be willing to go the induction route again. Too much work, too much pain, too many chances for things to go wrong - all before going under the knife. Pretty sure I'll plan on the VBAC, and see what happens when (not if, but when) I got over 40 weeks.

Because my c-section wasn't emergency but just recommended, I was able to hold Chase and nurse immediately after. It was 30 minutes exactly from the moment she was born, to the moment I held her on my chest. Bryan was able to hold her while I was being stitched up, which was incredibly special.

Random TMI - if I squeeze my nipple, I get colostrum. This has been going on since Chase weaned, so 6 months ago now? Isn't that strange? Not sure why I'm mentioning it, other than I checked it again yesterday (it's been a few weeks) and it's definitely still doing it. Very thick, yellowish, almost oily - just like colostrum.

Fingers crossed that you sell your house! That would be fantastic! We love having a bigger house now. Half of it doesn't get used most of the time, but it's nice to have the space, and it'll be necessary when we have a second child!

Definitely make that drs appt. If nothing else, it'll be nice to have a scan to make sure everything is okay. And if you go before AF, you will probably see if there's a sac in there - without even having to pee on a stick! That would certainly be interesting. I had a girlfriend who was told she'd have to undergo fertility treatments to conceive, since she'd lost her left ovaries due to endometriosis. She went in to tell the doc that she was ready to start, so they did a quick scan - and found out she'd just conceived. She was only just just pregnant - hadn't even missed a period yet!

Think I'm done rambling for now. Have an OB-GYN appointment today for that always-awesome pap smear. Almost wish I'd have made the appointment a week from now so that I could have her do a blood test or do a scan, but it's probably better this way. I can already feel my willpower slipping - I'm sure I'll start testing way earlier than I plan to this cycle.

Have a great day with your girl!

XO
Marie

Just took a peek at my FF account and saw - if I get pregnant this cycle, my due date will be Nov 22. That's the day I got my BFP with Chase in 2011. OHHHH this has to happen now. I need March to be my month!

Hey Marie!!

Im having such a stressful day today I wish I could hop on a plane and come over and have a really good chat over a bottle of wine or two and then fly home!!! Grrrrr.

Freya is the best thing that's ever happened to me, she is amazing and I love her to the moon and back a hundred times, but man, as she approaches two she is getting so difficult!!!!! Is chase like it? Granted Freya is ill so she's been very whiny and grizzly today and crying all the time, but she never does it at nursery! The only time she was happy was when I took her to the park and she went on the swings and slide, ran round the field looking for daisies and then we picked up shells and stones on the beach. Other than that she screams when I do her nappy, major meltdowns all day because she wants her wellies on, wants to walk in a shop but won't hold me hand and runs off, never wants to get in the car, wouldn't eat dinner, just demanded grapes, arghhhhhhhh!! I know it's just normal toddler behaviour but today, I need an iv line for wine tonight I think! Just had to get all that out!!!

Sorry you didn't sleep well but big congrats on being an aunty again!!! What have they named her? 6 children, wow, I would never cope haha! So cool to have three of each as well. My mum and dad got divorced when I was 13 and my dad had a son with a women who already had 6 kids! So he has 8 brothers and sisters!

Yep I had one savoury pancake last night (spinach, line nuts and cheese) and a sweet one (Nutella and ice cream). Yummy. Tonight we have pasta, chicken, pine nuts and pesto, one of my all time favourites!!!

Gosh yes that's quite a big temp dip, have you ever had anything like that before? I don't know much about it, but alot of people say there's no such thing as an implantation dip and that it's a surge of estrogen after ovulstion when the corpus lutem (the bit of the ovary that expelled the egg) takes over and starts creating progesterone. Or... Some people say you can have an implantation dip, although it would be pretty early for that but still possible I guess. I'm no expert and the above is probably ........ Ill finish this soon, having a sing song with Freya!!

Oh no I wrote a long reply earlier and lost it. I'm not sure if the above makes sense re your temp dip but I'd look up oestrogen surge.

Just seen episode 6 of bb - yes Walter!!!! Loved it!

Yeh I still get the colostrum type stuff if I squeeze my nipples too. I stopped bf in October. It's sort of a yellow, oily, greasy stuff. I guess it's normal! With pregnancy number 1 I had very sore boobs but the second pregnancy (the mc) they weren't sore at all and I could only assume it was because I'd just finished feeding so my boobs were already ready to feed a baby?!

Yep I've made the docs appointment for next Friday so af will be here by then and at least ill feel I'm doing something positive for that cycle.

Anyway 10pm here so time for shower and bed!! Talk tomorrow. Night Hun xxxx

I am so happy you wrote that about Freya...I was beginning to think that my daughter was the only crazy toddler! We had a weekend filled with toddler attitude just like that. Didn't want me to hold her, screamed when I put her down; massive meltdown at diaper change time (that's pretty much every day); lost her mind during bathtime when I tried to wash her hair (also a daily occurence); wouldn't eat, but wanted in her chair, but didn't want me to help her get in there, acted like I was starving her when I took the bowl away that she tried to throw across the room.... So yeah. Chase is like that too. I agree, she is amazing and wonderful and I love her more than anything in the world, but the girl wears me slick sometimes. You are certainly not alone in that!

Chase is independent like that too. Maybe it has to do with their birthdays?? It makes grocery shopping really fun, hahaha.

On another note, a quick flight, nice chat and a glass (or bottle) of wine sounds fantastic. Are you a red or a white girl - or do you not discriminate? I prefer red, but won't turn down a glass of white! When I was pregnant with Chase, about 7 months along, I decided that I was okay to have a glass of wine, so I did. A full glass. And I was SLOSHED. I had to go lay down. After one glass! But I guess that's what 7 months of sobriety does to a girl.

Niece doesn't have a name yet, as far as I know. They tend to wait a few days. Although, they have some pretty tight rules - all of their children have names that begin with a vowel, and end with ah. Elijah, Isaiah, Anakah, Oriyah, and Ukaiah. So I'm think her name will start with a Y, because, you know...that's what's remaining of the vowels!

Savory pancakes sound good. So do pine nuts and pesto. Pesto is one of my favorites for sure. We ended up ordering chinese tonight - since you mentioned it last week I've been craving it. Finally getting my fix! Still not feeling great so I doubt I'll stay up to watch another episode of BB, but I'm so glad you're caught up! Wasn't 6 amazing??? I wanted to give him a big ol' high five! And the hair shaved? Badass! (BTW, I cracked up at calling everyone bro and bitch...I told my husband and he laughed too...we can see how it would happen!)

Temp dip: I did some research on luteal phase, and apparently a dip at 3-4dpo is actually pretty common, that's when there's a shift in estrogen production that causes a temp dip - so should go back tomorrow. We'll see! I don't know if I've ever had it, because this is only my second month temping, and last month was when we got the flu and I had a fever around ov, so I didn't temp for a good week or two. Completely missed that part of the cycle.

Question for tomorrow: How did you come up with Freya's name? Is it a family name, or did you hear it and love it? And do you have named picked out for baby #2?

Gotta run, hubby needs a backrub. Poor baby had a massage yesterday that hurt too much. WAAAHHH. So much pity. :haha:

Hello!! Checking in for our daily chat! Oh and I have a new song, please sing along with me:

We hate, we hate, we hate the two week wait!
We hate, we hate, we hate the two week wait!!!

Arghhhh I hate it!! I'm feeling so rough today, really tired and aching legs and back. Tonight, bad headache and actual red/brown bleeding not just spotting. I couldn't be more fed up. I had a temp rise this morning so I don't think it was af, I mean if it is its very early so I guess my body is just totally haywire :cry: :cry:

Wine wise I'm kinda opposite to you, I prefer white but I also like red. I usually drink red on a Sunday evening if I have a glass! And on a really hot evening i like a crisp dry rose! I missed wine when pregnant, I didn't have a drop at all, I figured I could use the detox!!

Yep episode 6 was brilliant, respect Walter! Just got 7 to watch now and then we need the next box set. We borrowed the first one off a friend so we need to buy the next one. I'm away all weekend so no more bb for me until next week.

I'm off home to my mums tomorrow, seeing my best friend and her daughter tomorrow at a soft play. Saturday meeting my dad and having out with my sister and 2 nieces at my mums and getting hubby who is joining us by train. Sunday is my gramps 80th bday lunch and then we drive home. It's 2 hours. Hope I feel better tomorrow.

Let me know how your temp is on Friday morning, hopefully it spikes back up. I'm hoping mine stays high too. How are you feeling? Any symptoms?!

Freya's name, funny story. I wanted to call her Amelia and hubby liked Olivia. As I was getting to carry the baby and feel the kicks etc I decided to go with his name as I also really liked his choice and I liked the idea he had chosen. We were sure we were having a boy to be honest but Olivia was the girls name up until just before my due date. The 2011 top names list came out and Olivia was no 1 so hubby decided it was too common and he wanted to pick a more unusual name. I suggested Freya as we had both liked it from the baby name books and so he agreed. Her middle names Evie is hubby's great nans name and Jane is my mums name and my middle name. Funnily enough, Freya was no 1 in the 2012 top names list haha!! How did you pick chases name? What was the name if she was a boy? Did you know she was a girl or did you wait for the surprise?

Well ill try to get on over the weekend at my mums. I might be on my phone so messages might be a bit shorter. Have you got any plans this weekend other then meeting baby?

Have a good one.
Becky xx

Hmm, that is quite a catchy tune! I think I'll be singing that the rest of the week now, all the way thru till test day!

Temp is back up this morning. Still lower than before - maybe it'll go back up Friday. We will see!

Watched ep7 of BB tonight. Oooh so good. We are watching on Netflix so we get to keep going, yay! We don't get to watch often, so I'm sure it won't take you long to catch up :)

Chase's name...well, it started with boy names. All we had were boy names! Chance and Chase and Cash were our top 3, but no girl names at all. This was all before we were even pregnant by the way! Well I was thinking about the names one day and thought "hey, Chase would be a really good name for a girl!" I told hubby and apparently he'd been thinking the same thing! So it was Chase for a girl and Cash for a boy. That's still our boy name - Cash Emmitt (hubby's middle name). Chase's middle name is actually Evelyne - my mom's name is Lyne, I've always loved the name Evelyne, and we wanted something ultra feminine to go with her sort of boyish name. (Bryan's cousin calls her Chase Evie!!!)
If we have another girl - Reese Maxine. Hubby picked Reese because it goes with Chase, not overly popular and sort of gender-neutral. Maxine is his grandmother who passed away shortly after we got pregnant with Chase.

No big plans this weekend. A little scrapbooking Saturday night with some girlfriends, but other than that it'll be a quiet weekend. Still feeling sick so probably won't go see new niece this weekend - no need to bring in more germs!

Been sleeping terribly. The congestion is a big part, but also just can't get my mind to turn off. Ugh. Took some chamomile this evening, hope it helps. Need some sleep tonight so badly!

Enjoy your weekend - sounds busy! Great way to kill a few days in the TWW!

XO
Marie

Temp steady this morning - no rise, no drop - but still above coverline so I'll take it.

Insomnia again last night. Slept from 9-12, and then awake until 3am. I even got up to take a shower at 2am because I just didn't know what else to do. Then slept 3-6. Need to do some research on this, but I remember seeing somewhere that the same progesterone drop that causes temp drop around 4-5dpo, can also cause insomnia if it drops quickly and a lot. Not sure what it all means or if I can even fix it, but I'm ready for some sleep again!!:sleep:

Hey! Just a quick hello from my mums! Had a nice day with my friend and her little girl.

That's interesting about the insomnia, hadn't heard that. Hopefully your levels even out now and you get some sleep. There's nothing worse than not being able to sleep when you're tired. Any other symptoms?

I had a big temp drop today to cover line. Things are just all over the place. I've felt nauseas today but still bleeding.... So who knows what the hell is going on. I might test tomorrow. I'm sure it will be bfn but at least I won't feel guilty having a glass of wine then. My biggest worry is if it's BFp that it's a chemical because of the bleeding. Hate hate hate this bit of the cycle!

How's your cold/ congestion? Any better? I can never sleep when my nose is blocked so I really feel for you. Hope you are feeling a bit better.

Right I'm off to bed. Will hop on tomorrow. Hope you sleep xx

I had another big temp dive today below cover line :cry: still bleeding/ spotting so I guess that's it for me, I'm only 10 dpo :cry: I tested just to check as I wanted to have some wine tonight and it was a stark white bfn. I feel so so down now. It's only second cycle after mc but I've wanted to be pregnant since I first started ttc in October and I just feel like breaking down for a hysterical sob today :cry:

Sorry for the rant Marie xxx

Just took another peek at your chart. So strange. A dip at only 10dpo seems early to me, but I guess mixed with the spotting you're still having, it sounds like maybe your progesterone is a little out of whack. Like maybe it's going up and down and that's causing the random bleeding throughout your cycle. I have no clue. I'm new to the whole BBT thing and still very much learning.

If you need to break down, break down. Sometimes all that pent-up emotion can make things worse. I completely understand how emotional you are about it - totally natural. It's hard to want something so badly and have what seems like absolutely no control over it. :hugs:

Enjoy your glass of wine tonight. Relax. Have some laughs. You need it!

Slept like a log last night - medicated. I'm still super groggy this morning though, trying to shake that medicine-headed feeling. I hate taking meds to sleep, but I so so so needed it. Also, tried those nasal strips for the congestion last night and they worked like a dream! Still congested, but the strip made it so I could breathe all night! Wish they weren't so obvious, because I'd wear them all day long!

Hubby has Chase this morning and they are going to the pet store to look at birds, then off to the hardware store to get another bird feeder. We have 3 at different spots outside of our house. Not sure why we need another one, but Chase LOVES birds. I'm home on the couch watching cooking shows and taking it easy. I have laundry to put away and dishes to put away - but I just don't want to.

Temp is steady - hasn't budged in 3 days now. Which is funny, because Thursday and Friday I dealt with really inconsistent sleeping, but this morning I'd slept all night without interruption. Temped at the exact same time, though, and came out with the exact same temp. So maybe that's more important for me than consistent sleeping patterns.

Trying to stay busy for the next few days. Really hoping to wait until a week from now to do any testing, but I'm so impatient and incredibly curious. I'm actually no longer hopeful for this cycle. I want to be, but I just don't think this is it anymore. Just a feeling. Not sure why. But honestly kind of ready for a break. It's been an emotional 6 months, and I'm ready to relax and just enjoy my family for a few months, without obsessing over temps or peeing on sticks or scheduling BD.

Having a girls night tonight. Will be drinking wine too. Looking forward to that distraction.
Hope the rest of your day is better. Enjoy the wine! We'll be doing that about 6 hours apart, but I'll toast to you this evening!

XO
Marie

I know I'm not supposed to be symptom-spotting, but I can't help but notice that I have zero symptoms at all right now. 8dpo. I know, it's possible implantation hasn't even happened yet. Still wish I were feeling something. Well, I do have sore boobs, but I"m pretty sure it's because Chase stomped on them yesterday while we were playing. Ouch.

Hope the rest of the weekend has gone well, the birthday and the drive home! :hugs:

XO
Marie

Hi Marie!

Have you had a nice weekend? We've had a really good time, yesterday spent time with my dad, and my sister and 2 nieces, my mum and step dad and my step sister and bro in law. Then today a big family lunch for my gramps 80th birthday. It's absolutely beautiful sunny weather in the uk at the moment and I am now in a vest in the car on the journey home!!

I honestly wouldn't worry about not having any symptoms, I didn't until 12-13-14 dpo with either of my pregnancies. I think it's really common that on the one cycle you are sure you aren't pregnant, you get that bfp. Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope we will keep in touch whatever happens, whether you get your bfp or take a break from ttc, as our chats have been helping keep me sane!!

So the bleeding ramped up and it's full blown af now :cry: I'm gutted, I won't have a baby this year now, no newborn by Christmas. I can't believe how far behind I'm getting if that makes sense. I hoped to be only a few months behind my recently pregnant friends but its going to be a lot longer. So cruel as I have heartburn and nausea again this month.

Temp took a big rise again this morning so the hormones are clearly still surging I'm only 11dpo but I'm certain it's af so I guess my temp will drop again soon. I have a drs appointment next week so will ask what they recommend. I'm going to try fertility acupuncture and I went to a health shop earlier and they recommended Angus castus and starflower oil (like evening primrose but stronger). I hope they help and don't make things worse. The Angus castus says don't take when trying to get pregnant on the bottle so that makes me nervous!! I need to read up on both I think.

How is your cold/congestion? Did you sleep any better after the wine last night?! I hope the girls night was good! How many of you got together? Did you go out or at someone's house?

Freya absolutely loves birds as well!! She gets so excited when she sees one! Cute.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend.

Becky xx

Will pop in for a proper reply, but I just had to show you what I got in my fortune cookie today. Maybe I'll get pregnant sooner than I think!!!
IMAGE_229.jpg

Oh wow, an omen for sure!!!! How many days until testing? X

We've had a really great weekend. Chase has been in a good mood, really enjoyed some independent playing this weekend, ate well - everything was good. Hubby and I were just talking about how great it was - and how much it made us want another. Why couldn't see have been like this last weekend, during my fertile time? LOL. We've managed the DTD like 3 days in a row...too bad our timing is off! But definitely better/easier when there's no pressure.

Girls' night was at a friend's house. Three of us girls get together and watch TV/movies, drink wine, and scrapbook. I was still tired so didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I would have liked to, but it was nice to get away for awhile. Chase enjoyed date night with her Daddy too :). I did finally sleep well! And funny, my temp went up again this morning, so maybe it really is hormone-related.

So sorry to hear about your bleeding. I was holding out hope for you, but it doesn't seem good now, I agree. I really hope you get some good information at the doctor on Friday. Fingers crossed that everything settles back down soon and you can get back to trying. For what it's worth I've heard great things about acupuncture for fertility. And if this really is AF now - you might still have a baby by Christmas - or just after Christmas. The lights might still be up!

Congestion is getting better. More of a runny nose now, less stuffy - I think it's getting better. I'm so glad.

Really hoping that no symptoms is a good thing. I don't recall any symptoms when I got pregnant with Chase but I wasn't looking for them I guess. Boobs didn't get sore until I was 5 or 6 weeks along, nausea didn't hit till 6.5 weeks - just the sheer exhaustion around 10dpo. I really didn't think I was pregnant when I took the test - it's just the day the nurse told me to take it, so I did. In fact my response when I saw the test was "Holy shit!" LOL...oh the memories.

I don't want to test until Friday at the earliest. But I'm pretty sure I won't have the willpower. It'll probably happen tomorrow. And Tuesday. And every day until I get a BFP or AF. It's so sad how anxious I am. And no matter which way this goes - I love our daily chats! I hope we get to keep this going, it's nice to have a conversation with someone so similar. Plus I need to keep chatting about Breaking Bad with someone! :)

Alright, 9pm and headed to bed. We had our time change this weekend so I think we're an hour closer now? When do you all change time? Gotta love the US going by our own rules...

XO
Marie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"