Supplement help

So first off, I'm incredibly jealous about your glass of wine. So badly wanting one now. WHY? Because I can't! Ugh.

DH's birthday is actually Monday...today was going to be the surprise photo but his bday is actually Monday. He mentioned last night - he's going to have both of his kids before he turns 40! He was pretty excited about that.

OH MY GOSH the photo shoot. It was so amazing. So I went with a girlfriend and her daughter (London) who just turned 1. We were supposed to have back-to-back 20-minute mini-sessions. Well, London is cutting her first teeth right now, and she was miserable and angry at the world, and did NOT cooperate for photos. So, Chase got 40 minutes! And she was a complete HAM. The photographer was amazing, I cannot wait to see the pictures she got. She showed me a few from the back of her camera and I'm totally impressed. I have a photo I took on my phone, I'll post on here in a minute. I dressed her in a little springy outfit - white leggings, a sweet light blue top, and a yellow/green jacket. And pigtails. She looks adorable in pigtails. She complemented her outfit with a pink beaded necklace - she refused to leave the house without it, so okay, she wore it in the photos.

Funny story - the photographer brought a little white wooden chair as a prop. Chase LOVED this chair and pouted whenever they sat London on it. I think every picture of Chase will have that white chair in it!

We got married in October 2010 - 2 days after my 27th birthday!
I love that you met hubby at work - OF COURSE you did, because we're twins.

Happy birthday mr mariemo!! Hope he has a lovely day and you guys enjoy celebrating today! I also hope the photoshoot goes well today, let me know what it was like, it sounds so lovely. What did you dress chase in?

So - I love a princess cut solitaire. But Bryan liked round cut. So I told him before we got engaged, that if he wanted to buy me a round diamond, I needed it to be 4-prong and not 6-prong. So that's what I got - a white gold round 4-prong solitaire! My wedding band has channel-set round diamonds, but they don't go all the way around, and I'm constantly spinning it because the diamonds move to the back. I think I'll upgrade that band at our 10-year.

I love having a girl too - I love the girly clothes and the pigtails! But honestly, what I love the most is that she is such a mini-me. She looks just like me and I absolutely love hearing it! A few weeks ago she decided that she wanted to wear a little tutu over ALL of her clothes - over her outfit that day, over her pajamas at night. It made me so excited because it just made her such a GIRL! But she's such a Daddy's girl, she's so outdoorsy, she loves cars and so many boy things, so she's a good balance and I like that. What I am so not looking forward to is the teenage years. I know my mom and I had a hard time when I was a teenager (we still struggle sometimes!), I'm so not looking forward to reliving that in a decade or so...

Will finish soon, computer is needed a reboot...

Never had acupuncture. I do think that if I get past 40 weeks this pregnancy I'll try it, though. I hear it can do great things to start labor! I'm sure I'll be willing to try anything then :) Glad it went well, glad it was relaxing and therapeutic! Hoping it does wonderful things :)

My childhood. Well, I have 1 older brother who is almost 3 years older than me, and I have 2 younger brothers who are 7 and 10 years younger than me. So I grew up in a house full of boys...but I'll be honest, we're a family of big dorks, so it wasn't exactly a "manly" household. None of them were sports fans. They all enjoy cars but don't know how to work on them. Very intelligent, but not a major testosterone-filled household. I was born in Montreal, Canada. When I was 7 we moved to the states, a few minutes away from the beach in California. Then we moved halfway across the country to Kansas (the very middle of the country) when I was 14...then to Arizona (the desert) when I was 16. I went to university there, and after a few years I moved to Texas. So aside from my childhood involving a lot of moving, it was really great. I'm very close with my family. I love that we had dinner together every night, at the table. That was always the best part of my day. What was your childhood like?

So I took a 2nd FRER today, and it was DARK. Like, almost as dark as the control line. 14dpo. I feel pretty good about that.

I got a chance to take a nap today, which is funny because I am NOT a napper. But I was just exhausted after our photo session at the arboretum. Now I'm awake, when I would normally be ready for bed. Maybe I should work on putting away those 3 baskets full of clean laundry I have in the laundry room? Hmmm.

Any news on the house?

New question - what were your pregnancy cravings/food aversions with Freya? Any other pregnancy quirks? Did you get moody/emotional/etc?

Off to attach this laundry!

XO
Marie

Chase in her beloved white chair.
IMG_7294.JPG

Chase pouting because London was in her chair.
IMG_7289.JPG

Long day at the arboretum.
IMG_7290.JPG

10dpo and 14dpo
IMG_7293.JPG

Hi Marie,

Sorry I didn’t write back yesterday, have been feeling poorly. I have had swollen glands in my throat and feeling exhausted and now I have a sore throat and a cold to add to it. Goodness knows what is wrong with my immune system!! Trying to soldier on at work today though because if I go home I will sleep and I want to make sure I sleep tonight! I can never sleep at night with I’m all congested. So I am feeling a bit sorry for myself. And yeh I didn’t end up having any wine all weekend as I felt to ill!!

I hope your hubby has a lovely birthday today, are you doing anything tonight to celebrate? What have you got him present wise?

I am so glad the photo shoot went well, oh my goodness chase is adorable!! She is so so cute. The pigtails are adorable. Freya looks younger than Chase I think and I think it must be the hair, Freya hasn’t got very much hair yet bless her, definitely not enough for pig tails haha! I’ll try and post a pic of her later for you.

Yeh I am an idiot, I thought princess cut diamond was round haha!! So yes, I have the same as you, a round diamond and my setting has 4 prongs too. Of course I have the same as you!! My wedding band is different though, just a plain platinum band. I am hoping for a diamond eternity ring one day but husband says it will be at least 10 years!! Well I can dream!

I was a nightmare as a teenager too and my mum still never lets me forget about that, cringe! We are close now but for years we did nothing but argue and I was so difficult.

Yes I have heard acupuncture is good for bringing on labour, if I go overdue next time I will definitely try it too. I am hoping it does wonderful things for me now too, we will see. I guess I am a bit skeptical but people talk so highly of it, there must be something to it. Plus I can claim it all back from work so its free at the moment, so nothing to loose really. I might try reflexology too.

Gosh so you grew up in a house full of boys!! In this instance we are pretty much opposites Marie! I had a sister who is 3 years younger than me, we bickered constantly while growing up but we are closer now. She has 2 daughters and I would love to live closer and spend more time with them. My mum and dad divorced when I was 12, they were never happy and a lot of my childhood memories are of them arguing or ignoring each other sadly. We never did much together as a family. My mum got remarried and I have 2 step sisters, 1 3 weeks older than me and 1 4 years younger than me. My Dad had a son with another woman, so I have a half brother 17 years younger than me (!!) but my Dad is single again now. We never ate family dinner round the table together and I do want to do that with my children when they are a bit older. At the moment freya eats at 5pm and chris isn’t home from work until like 7pm when she is just going up for her bath. We often do on weekends though even now.

Oooh lovely line pregression on your test!! That’s one sticky bean! Congrats Marie, really happy for you. Hopefully I will be joining you soon.

Nope no news on the house, the agent hasn’t called with an update from the second viewing so we met another agent Saturday and are going to give notice on our current agent today.

I have to head to a meeting now so will come back and answer the question about pregnancy with Freya later on. Hope you are having a good Monday xxx

On my phone so will be quick.
Sorry you're not feeling well :(
I know the feeling! It's been 2 weeks and I'm just now able to breathe at night without a nasal strip. Those things are a lifesaver, by the way.

Took an OPK today out if curiosity. Test line came back insanely dark, and super quick! Very interesting.

Off to bed now!

XO
Marie

Hey Hun, sorry I never came back yesterday, I'm feeling so rough. Absolutely exhausted, and full of flu so am off work today and Freya is at nursery. Slept mostly the morning. I've got a pounding headache and no tablets here but feel too ill to go out!! Feeling so blah.

My temp has been up for a few days but I'm praying its because I'm sick and that I haven't ovulated early and missed my chance :cry: seems way to early yet, I'm hoping it will be this wkend and fingers crossed ill be feeling better.

So to answer your question..... No I didn't have any specific cravings when pregnant with Freya but I did develop a very sweet tooth. I've always been more savoury, crisps, bread and cheeses are my weakness and at dinner I'd order cheese above desert. When pregnant I couldn't get enough of stuff like scones with clotted cream & jam, waffles or pancakes & syrup, every meal was sweet!! Oh and pre Freya I drank a lot of coffee but now I prefer tea!

Both pregnancies I've had I've been very moody and snappy in first tri, knowing I'm taking it out on dh but just feeling soooo awful!

How about you?

Set of questions to see if we have any spooky twin similarities here:

Favourite animal?
Favourite colour?
Favourite food?
Favourite season?
What car do you have?
Favourite film?
Favourite drink?

Right I'm off to sleep some more while I can as I have Freya all day tomorrow!

Becky x

Awe hon, sorry you're feeling bad! That's never fun, I hate being sick! At least you get a sick day though to rest and sleep - that is always helpful.

Food aversions - through the first half of my pregnancy, I couldn't handle the smell of meat cooking. It just made me gag. I could eat it just fine, but could not smell it cooking. I craved salty and tangy - specifically, salt & vinegar potato chips. I had them basically ever day. I vividly remember craving an italian sub sandwich with vinegary, spicy peppers. I finally made it at home myself, taking care to steam the meat, blah blah blah. It wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, but it hit the spot.
About halfway through my first trimester I moved to sweets, though. Oooh, but if I could get salty & sweet combined? Yeah, that was a winner.

I wasn't particularly moody. I was a little emotional early on, but didn't really get moody throughout my pregnancy. Sore boobs, backache (but I have back problems, so that was to be expected), morning sickness (mostly nausea, threw up three or four times) in the first trim, and acid reflux in 2nd and 3rd tri.

Work has been insane today. Going to stay crazy for a few days (weeks?) but it sure makes the days go by fast! My parents are coming in today and we're going to tell them about the pregnancy tonight! I'm so glad they're moving close - the timing is just perfect!

I also found out this week that we are shipping off Chase for A FULL WEEK in early April. Our 8 week scan is April 11, a Friday. After the scan, I have a girls' weekend planned (more scrapbooking!), and Bryan will take Chase to his mom's house in Oklahoma (about 3.5 hours away). She's going to stay there, and then with Bryan's sister, until the following weekend. I'm already panicky! That's longer than she's been away from us. I know she'll do great, but I'M going to miss her!!! It'll be nice to have an easy, quiet week, though - I won't lie, I'm sort of looking forward to that.

Okay - questions.
Favourite animal? Hmmm. I guess I'm a cat person, in terms of pets. I've always been a fan of koalas, though, just generally. And zebras.
Favourite colour? Blue has always been my favorite color, though since having a girl, I'm a big fan of pink too!
Favourite food? I could live off of bread alone. Add cheese and fruit and I'm golden.
Favourite season? Fall. I love the changing of the leaves, when it starts to get a little crisp in the air. Not too hot, not too cold.
What car do you have? I have a Ford Edge (smallish SUV), in a metallic black.
Favourite film? The Sound of Music. Ever since I was a little girl. I could watch that movie every day. (And as a child, I did!)
Favourite drink? Ooh that's tough. I love coffee. Could drink it all day long, but I only have one cup a day. So since I only have one cup a day, generally I'm addicted to caffeine-free diet coke. If we're talking alcoholic beverage - I love a dirty martini or a vodka soda with lime. And wine of course, but that's kind of a given.

Okay, must run back to work. A little overwhelmed at the moment! Must be productive until I go home for the day.

XO
Marie

Hey Marie!!

I am feeling a little bit better today thankfully as I have Freya at home all day! I slept all day yesterday, I just couldn't keep my eyes open and then I slept all night as well, I obviously needed it!! Now I just feel congested but not as bad as yesterday so hopefully back to work tomorrow.

Actually now you mention it craved salty during first tri with Freya. All I ate at work for the first 3 or 4 months was ham sandwiches and ready salted crisps! Then sweet tooth came later into second tri and through third tri.

Sorry work is so insanely busy at the moment, I know the feeling, I had that a couple of weeks ago and felt completely out of control work load wise. Awww as much as you will miss chase while she's away that week, she will have an absolute blast and you can really catch up on some rest! Long lie ins, chilling and pampering! You could book a pregnancy massage or maybe do a home spa day and you and hubby give each other massage, you could have a bath with face packs and do your nails etc. bliss!

So may answers are all different to yours on this haha.....

Favourite animal - giraffe! (Though I agree, I'm more of a cat person than dog, have had 2 cats for years but lost one sadly in December so now just got one)

Favourite colour - this is tough one as I love a few but probably green closely followed by purple and pink!!

Favourite food - 100% cheese!! And favourite meal is probably pizza!

Favourite season - summer or spring. I love the sunshine, I'm all about the flip flops and warm sun on my skin!! I hate winter!

Car - I have a vow golf, is my 7th one in a row!! But hoping to get a 4x4 in next with plenty of room for 2 kids and all their stuff!! With no family close we go away alot and need to take pushchairs, travel cots and all sorts so big car is good.

Favourite film - pulp fiction. Love a good gangsta film! Girly choice would be dirty dancing.

Favourite drink - dry white wine or non alcoholic choice diet coke! Haven't drank since last week though due to feeling so rough!

So I did an opk every day for the last few days and I'm getting absolutely no lines what so ever, not even shadows. As I ovulated on cd 15 last cycle, I'm sure I had a bit of a line by now so I am wondering if I am going to ovulate later this cycle? Which is a pain but I suppose it might mean the ac and starflower oil are getting my cycle back to 'normal' and since I've been sick I don't want to miss it. Temps have been high for days due to being sick. Barely any spotting though other than the odd bit of brown tinged cm so that's good news. Got more acupuncture Saturday.

Better go as Freya has just dragged her Lego zoo into the living room, think its a hint she wants me to play!!

Becky xx

:happydance: Marie I've got ewcm!!! This is the first time since my mc:happydance: now I just need a line on my opk!!

Yay for EWCM!!! That's awesome! And CD 13, that's fantastic! Oooh, can't wait for those OPKs to come back with a big line. Yay!

I have a piercing headache that I cannot get rid of. I've had it for 3 days now and it is not going away. UGH. I did read that it's not uncommon to get headaches during pregnancy, esp in the first tri. So far, this one has been totally different than the first. Skin is breaking out like crazy, headaches, moodiness, and significantly less tired. (Although I did start taking iron supplements early this time, so maybe that's helping with the exhaustion.) That's another reason why I'm thinking it's a boy - but who knows?

I almost gagged yesterday while I was making dinner. I was making a frozen meal that came with a cheese sauce. Now, I don't like most cheese sauce to begin with - I don't like "fake cheese" at all, and never have. But just the smell of this sauce made me gag. So maybe there's my first food aversion? Something I already don't like? Ha!

I got to tell my parents about the pregnancy on Tuesday night. They were so excited! My mom was so tickled about it all, I think she's happy she'll get to be here for my whole pregnancy this time around. She keeps bringing it up too. I love that! It's fun to have someone else know, besides DH, that I can burst out with random pregnancy tidbits. I do have you of course - but we're not online 24/7!

So my brother's daughter born 2 weeks ago, Yezrah - apparently she is tongue-tied and lip-tied, so she's had major difficulties feeding. She can't nurse appropriately, even though she tries. But it means my SIL's milk hasn't come in completely yet, baby is losing weight and very weak, and when she does nurse, all she gets is foremilk, nothing fatty. So she's wetting lots of diapers, but rarely dirty diapers, and her weight isn't very good - she's 15 days old and at least a half-pound down from what she was at birth. My SIL has breastfed 5 babies successfully, and I think this is giving her a hit to her ego - she's really troubled, and I feel terrible. The lactation consultant did tell her that they would likely need to supplement with formula soon if she wasn't gaining weight, and I think that scared her. She borrowed my pump and has been using it to increase her supply and to feed her baby through a syringe. It's just so sad. I don't know why they have waited this long to get her tongue and lip clipped - it's a quick and easy procedure and they heal from it so quickly! I'm thinking she just didn't want it to be true, didn't want anything to be "wrong" with her baby. But still - you have to do what you have to do to feed your kid. Chase had formula as a newborn, because my milk was taking too long to come in and she was getting dehydrated and jaundiced. It was formula, or she would have had to stay in the hospital for a few more days, and I wasn't willing to have that happen. We still breastfed for over a year after all was said and done! But it was my first - maybe I'd be more stubborn with my 6th? (We will never know! :haha:)

Must go back to work now. Stupid headache. Ugh. I want a nap.

Time for you to start a BD marathon with that EWCM!

XO
Marie

I just took a peak at your chart again. It's going to be strange this month with all the high temps so far! Stupid sickness...I bet it's elevating your temps.
Or - maybe it's your hormones being regulated and you just have a lot of progesterone! :)

GL and fingers crossed!

Hey Hun!

Yeh I'm a bit worried about my chart to be honest. The temps are so high for pre ov. There are a few things I can think of going on:

1 - the high temps are because I've been ill all week which makes sense but I'm surprised given I'm not starting to feel better that they haven't gone back down. No lines at all on opks yet but perhaps if my cycle is more 'normal' this month maybe ill ov around cd20 instead of early.

2 - the agnus castus and starflower oil messed with my cycle and I ovulated very early on (please please don't let it be this!!!) if I did, ff hasn't picked it up.

Argghhhhhh. I'm just so done with feeling stressed all the time about what's going on with my cycle. I've done nothing but worry since January and I'm exhausted. And I can't contemplate a break from full on ttc because I'm so desperate to be pregnant. This is way harder than I anticipated!!!

Anyway..... How's your headache today? Sorry to hear its been so bad. Have you been drinking plenty of water? I only had headaches around 16-20 weeks with Freya, and apparently that's pretty common too. I hope it's eased off now, it sounds horrible. At least it's Friday, can you rest over the weekend?

Aww I'm glad you've told your parents, I agree it's lovely having someone to share it all with!! We told our parents around 9-10 weeks both times. I'm not sure what to do next time though. Hubby wants to tell them early again because we will need their support should we have another loss anyway so might as well tell them. However I feel very protective of any future baby news. Last time my in laws were beyond amazing, so I don't want to sound ungrateful, they dropped everything and drove immediately 4 hours to us and stayed for 4 -5 days looking after me and helping out. However, they have told the whole family!!! The other day I had a sympathy card from my mother in laws cousins wife!! Seriously. It was very sweet of her to acknowledge it and write to me but I don't want her knowing! Hubby's aunty, cousin and nan know and even mils running friend?!! So yeh. I don't feel as happy to tell them next time as I don't trust them to keep quiet. Although they did offer to pay for as many early private scans as I want to reassure me haha!!

Oh gosh that's tough for your bro and your sil. I guess having 5 babies already she thought she was a pro and wasn't expecting anything like that but yeh it doesn't make sense to wait to get her treated. I had loads of issues with bf early on, I assumed it would come naturally but it was so hard!! Long story short I also had to top up with formula in the first few weeks because Freya lost so much weight and I couldn't express enough to give her the 1oz by bottle that they insisted I do after every feed. But once she gained weight I stopped and she carried on bf no problems.

Freya is not herself at all today, she's done nothing but whine and cry since she got up, has refused breakfast. I'm betting she's got my bug now, it's gonna be a long day!!

I've got my nct group coming over which is fun but also hard work as I have to cook for 5 and we have 5 boisterous toddlers in my small ish house (other than f they are all boys) and its loud and stressful sometimes. Plus there's a lot of baby talk as 3 of them are pregnant.

Anyway tomorrow I have acupuncture, later we have a viewing on the house and Sunday my in laws are coming for the day so Freya will be very happy that day, she absolutely adores them!!

What are your weekend plans? Hope you're feeling better and again I'm so sorry for my ttc rant and moaning. Thank you for listening!!

Becky xx

Also you mentioned high progesterone, that's not normal pre ov is it? Could high progesterone be stopping or delaying me ovulating do you think? Where the f is Sherlock Holmes when you need him?!!

First of all - don't apologize for your TTC rant - that's why we're on here! I'm happy to listen and send positive vibes and baby dust your way :)

Your chart - I took a peak at it again. Your temps are a little high, but I definitely think you can attribute some of that to being sick this week. Also, given how short your cycle was last time, and how off, you might have some residual progesterone keeping your temps high. I don't know, I might be making things up - but I'm fairly new to charting and I couldn't even begin to say what's normal! I really don't think you ovulated very early, though, I think the supplements would take a little bit to kick in and probably wouldn't jump start ovulation that much! I understand the frustration, though, and the desperation to be pregnant again. :hugs:

Headache is still there, but getting a little bit better each day. Tylenol is helping, though it doesn't last very long and doesn't kick in immediately. But it definitely helps. Probably not doing so great with my water intake right now - at least not as good as I used to. I just have to pee every hour as it is - I don't think I'll get any work done if I have to go to the bathroom even more!!! Ha! I do hope to get some rest over the weekend. My parents are staying with us until their stuff arrives, which will be next Friday - so maybe they can watch Chase while I nap. Oooh, and I'm getting my highlights done tomorrow, so I'm excited about that. I thought about canceling because of the pregnancy, but my doctor said highlights are okay, b/c it doesn't get on the scalp and doesn't stay long in hair anyway. So I'm keeping it. I haven't been since before Christmas and I so badly need it! My roots are horrible!

We told my parents for just that reason - especially now that they're living close by, if something happens, we will need their help and support. Same with DH's parents - although to be honest, he almost didn't tell his mom because he was afraid she'd tell the whole family! I love my MIL, but she loves having gossip. Although I don't think she'd tell her cousin's wife's hairdresser's sister's roommate - or whatever ;)

SIL took baby to the dr yesterday, and he said that her nursing issues aren't stemming from the tongue and lip tie! He recommended they give her bottles, though, because she's lost so much weight and is so weak. They meet with a La Leche League consultant today - they're going to analyze her milk, and work with her on latch, etc. SIL says she's okay with pumping and bottle-feeding if needed, which I'm happy to hear. None of her kids have ever had a bottle, ever, so I'm sure it's somewhat of a hit to her ego.

We had BF problems early on - I had non-existent nipples and Chase couldn't latch on. So we supplemented for the first week or so, and then when my milk came in, she had 1-2 bottles of pumped milk per day. We nursed the rest of the time but used a nipple shield for her first 8-9 weeks. I tried desperately to get her off of it, but she wasn't having it. And then one day it just fell off - and she latched! Never looked back, and it was great from that moment forward. It took two months altogether for us to get good at bf but we had no problems after that. BF is hard! I know they told us that early on, but I never ever imagined how hard it would be.

Sorry Freya is fussy today. I bet she's got whatever you had. Yikes! Toddlers are hard to keep up with normally, let alone when they're feeling off! Poor girl :( Chase has been really good in the evenings lately (we can play outside because the weather is nice and this girl LOVES outside), but she's been staying up a lot later due to the time change - it's well past 8 when she falls asleep. Well she's been waking early the past few mornings - it was 5:30 this morning. That's not enough sleep for her, poor munchkin. I hope she crashes hard tonight and gets some good sleep.

Yay for more acupuncture! I'm starting to research clinics in my area for when I get past 40 weeks, ha!

Question today - what's your style? Are you trendy, casual, classic, etc? Clothes/accessories, and also decor style.

Back to work.

XO
Marie

Hello Marie! My cup is half full again today!! It must be like writing to jeckle and Hyde at the moment, never knowing if ill be really down or really happy!! Thank you so much for being so supportive, I look forward to writing to you and reading your updates each day!

So my updates, my temp was down this morning and I'm feeling much better virus wise so I'm hoping it stays that way now. Still no spotting!! Praying that also stays that way!! Cd 15 today and I oved on cd 15 last month, but I'm taking it as a good sign that I haven't oved yet because I normally ov on cd20 and so if this is a sign that my body is going back to my usually cycles, that has to be good right?! Also I have a line on my opks today, it isn't positive yet but there is a line and yesterday there was none so I know I'm likely to ovulate in the next few days, hopefully right on time by cd18-20. Also my opks are more 'normal' for me this cycle too, usually I would have no line at all right up Until I ov and then a faint line that gets darker and darker and bang, totally disappears again so I'm hoping and preying I'm back on track.

I had my acupuncture this morning and I think that's partly why I'm feeling so much better.i went in feeling so much stress and exhaustion over how much I'm analysing my cycles and temps and opks and cm etc and after talking it all through with him and then the actual acupuncture (today in my elbow creases and wrists) I just felt like a daffodil emerging on a spring morning! Silly but true. Ill def do it from 40 weeks with my next pregnancy, I'd recommend it.

I hope you've enjoyed having your highlights done today, that always makes me feel so much better! Yes it's fine to have highlights done while pregnant, I did with Freya and I will do again. How's the headache, I'm hoping it eases soon for you. And really make the most of having your parents there, what great timing while you feel rough in first tri and really need to rest and nap. Enjoy!!

Freya absolutely loves outside too! We went to the beach today for a walk and picked up shells and stones. It was windy but lovely to blow the cobwebs away! She has also started waking slightly earlier at 6.15 ish instead of 7.15 and oh joy, our clocks go forward an hour next sat night so she will be getting up at 5am, excellent.

Style.... Hmmmm. So clothes wise, I wouldn't say I trendy as in wearing 'the fashions', I have a friend who works in fashion and I'm not quirky and cool like her. I wear stuff like leggings or skinny jeans and long tops or dresses. Today I'm wearing dark blue skinny jeans, pink pumps, a long black vest and a pink superdry hoody so pretty casual. Yesterday I wore the same dark blue jeans, a white vest with a white jack wills blouse top and a long coral cardigan and as I was in doors all day, white flip flops. I love heels if I'm going out at night but other than that I'm a flat boots or flip flops kinda girl!! How about you, what do you like to wear?

Decor in my house wise, hard to describe so ill try and post a photo of my living room. Actually you can see my house because its for sale, ill pm you the link so you can have a look!! What about your house, describe it to me or send some pics!!

Today's question. Tell me about your friends. Who is your best friend (other than me hahaha), how long have you known them and how did you meet. Do you have a lot of friends or a few close friends. Do you see them alot?

Hope you're having a nice weekend.

Becky xxx

Well I just had a SUPER long post that I complete lost....ARGH I hate my laptop sometimes! Will be short and sweet now...

Yay for getting close to O, and it sounds like you're on track for a normal cycle. That's awesome! Crossing all my fingers and toes for you! Time to start DTD!

Highlights...yes, it was a good day! Went a little blonder than I have been recently and I love it!

Style...casual and classic, I guess. I'm a cardigan lover. Cardigan obsessed, really. Work wear is usually slacks, heels, blouse and a cardigan. Weekend wear varies, but usually jeans and a cardigan are on the menu! Today I wore dark blue skinny jeans with cognac flat boots, a navy/white striped top and a knit cardigan. yesterday I wore a black/white striped maxi skirt, black tee, and grass green cardigan.

Home style...nonexistent. I'm still working on that! I tend to gravitate toward bold colors, but I'm terrible at putting them together. That's why I'm glad my mom's here, she can help me put it all together!

Friends...
Jessica is probably my closest friend. We met at work during college, about 10 years ago. We lived together for a couple of years - we went to clubs together, we drank together, we did stupid things together, and now we're mommies together! Her daughter London is 7 months younger than Chase. She moved to Texas just before Chase was born, but still about 90 minutes away from us. So, I don't see her as much as I'd like, but we do talk on the phone every day. We've really managed to remain close and I love that.
Kristina and I met about 7 years ago through a mutual friend. She's a sweet, sweet girl and I love her to death. She's an engineer and incredibly smart, but also sometimes lacks a little bit of social skills. She's single with no kids, so our lives have kind of gone in different directions recently. We still get together sometimes, but it's pretty rare these days. But she's been there for me so much, I would do anything for her!

Must continue later, I have to eat dinner!

XO
Marie

Hiya

Oh my goodness I love your house!! I love the front door, the hallway, the living room and yeh the bathrooms, it's lovely! And HUGE! Yeh you see a house like that here, depending on location would be about £500,000 -600,000 plus!! Ours is pretty small but even our next house, although hopefully 4 bedroom won't be that big, houses in the uk tend to be quite small. I'd love to have all that space, what do you do with all those rooms!!

Arggh so annoying when you do a long post and loose it, so annoying. Yep I'm praying I'm on track for a normal cycle. Opks are darker today, not quite positive yet but will be dtd tonight for sure!!

Yeh I'm a cardigan lover as well! Jeans, a floral top and coral cardigan today.

My oldest friend is called Tina. We met at school aged 13 so 20 years ago. I've moved away from home so am around 2 hours away now but we still meet up. We were due 10 days apart with our first babies, both girls, but I was so late there is a month between them. There would have been 3 weeks between our due dates this time as she is pregnant again but now of course that gap will be bigger. She's married too and we've been through thick and thin together, laughter, drunken nights out, tears, drama. She's a star.

I then have a handful of good friends again I don't live near anymore that I see as much as I can bit it's never as much as I'd like. From school, uni and old jobs. I have a few good friends where I live now but only been here 5 years so they are newish friends. I'm pretty close to the girls who were in my nct group and see them every week.

My in laws came today. We don't see them alot as they live in Wales about 3-4 hours away but they were near for a wedding so we got to spend the day with them. Freya absolutely loves them so was in her element today, wonderful to see. Hopefully one day we will live closer, it's so hard when they leave. But we will see them again in 2 weeks as we have a weekend away planned.

I hope you've had a nice weekend Hun. What have you been up to?

Can't believe it's Monday again tomorrow, don't want to go to work!! We need a holiday, might book a weekend off in may. Right, having a glass of red wine, then off for a shower and drag the husband to bed :winkwink:

Night night xxx

Not quite positive but I rarely get a blaring positive so this is pretty good for me! Will test again tonight and tomorrow but fingers crossed to ov tomorrow or Wednesday!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2
YES! Getting closer! That's awesome. Sounds like you'll have a normal cycle this time, that's promising! And no random spotting yet, right? Things are looking good! How are your temps?

Been a busy weekend. But really great. Sorry I didn't get back on Saturday night to finish my post, I ate dinner and I was wiped. I do have to admit that it's been great having my parents here - my house is always picked up (my mom is obsessively clean), someone else makes dinner, and when I give Chase a bath, the dishes all get done. And when my mom is bored, she does my laundry. AMAZING.

AND - yesterday, my parents took Chase with them to see my brother and his family, so Chase got to play with all her cousins again. And Bryan and I got to stay home. Alone. For almost 6 hours. He played around on his truck and then took a nap, and I cleaned my craft room. And stayed in my pajamas all day. It was glorious! And totally necessary. I couldn't even walk into my craft room anymore.

Starting to feel a little pregnant. Not a lot. Just a little. No morning sickness yet (hoping it stays away, but I'm sure I'll find out within a week or so - I was just over 6 weeks with Chase when it started to kick in). But my stomach is upset more easily, my back hurts a little more than it has recently, and my skin is breaking out and I'm grouchy. Sounds an awful lot like PMS, except I have a positive HPT. So, fun fun. Headache is gone, though, so that's a plus. Oh, and I've managed to gain 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks. What??? Maybe I do need the morning sickness to kick in so I stop eating everything in sight....

Chase got to play with her cousins Friday night, and she played HARD. She didn't get to sleep until almost 10pm - and then woke up at 6am on Saturday. She did take 2 naps on Saturday though, which she rarely does anymore, and she went to bed at 7pm Saturday night. Girl was wiped! She got to play with her cousins yesterday again, which was a lot of fun for her. We are now dealing with a red, sore blistered bottom. She doesn't usually get diaper rash, except for when she's teething. Those top canines are coming in - I can see the tip has cut through the gums. When that happens she gets super gassy, gets a runny nose, and a really bad diaper rash. Poor girl :(

2 weeks and 4 days until my 8 week scan. It seems so far away! I got that first very very faint positive 2 weeks ago today, and that seems like AGES ago. Ugh. I thought the second pregnancy was supposed to go faster??? Like, because you're busier and don't have time to obsess over it? That's a lie!

I got to hold my sweet little niece this weekend, BTW. She's teeny. Like, lost a good amount of weight so she's skinny, but overall she's a tiny, delicate baby. Small-boned, small-featured, long skinny fingers and toes. I swear I don't remember Chase ever being that small, even though I know she was. It just made me ache inside. It's going to be a long 8 months now.

I'm wearing all black today. I look like I'm about to attend a funeral. It doesn't match my newly very-blonde hair. I should be wearing spring colors. But it's cold!

Okay, back to work now. Hope you got some good BD in last night! And a good glass of wine, of course....

XO
Marie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->