Support Group in Scotland

Dona

Reaction score
Girls, just a quick note to let you know that I am setting up a support group in Edinburgh with the backing of BLISS. Dunno what it will look yet as we are only at the start of the process. I will also be setting up in the neonatal units for a few hours a month. Again, no details of what this will look like either.

Once I have more details I will let all you Scottish Mummy's know.

I want to 'give something back' and I am super excited about doing it.

Dona xx

That is so lovely, I wish you good luck with this new venture Dona...am sure you will be brilliant and lots of mums will benefit hugely from your support! I wish I was in Scotland I would definitely attend or help out. How do you go about setting up a support group? Not sure there are any in Surrey, will have to check this out...

That is so lovely, I wish you good luck with this new venture Dona...am sure you will be brilliant and lots of mums will benefit hugely from your support! I wish I was in Scotland I would definitely attend or help out. How do you go about setting up a support group? Not sure there are any in Surrey, will have to check this out...

Just sent you a PM with a person to contact xx

I demand I join you so I can see a certain dish.... :rofl:

Yes, I'm led to believe there may have been something other than the pull of seeing your babies every day which took you to the NNICU at ERI. I'm thinking I should support Dona and come along to one of these meetings....:winkwink:

Hey hun, thats a great idea they could be doing with groups like that all over!!

When i was in ayrshire the first 3 weeks with Emma it would have been a great thing to go to, or speak to people who had been through it all.

Maybe i will check out Ayrshire, yorkhill already has trained support people and family groups etc that i attended and found worthwhile. Maybe will ask the psychologist at Ayrshire about it.

Thats me just back online after 3 weeks with no internet!! Had cold sweats lol!!
xxx

Yes, I'm led to believe there may have been something other than the pull of seeing your babies every day which took you to the NNICU at ERI. I'm thinking I should support Dona and come along to one of these meetings....:winkwink:

I'm sure you will enjoy these meetings......very yummy indead lol!

Hey hun, thats a great idea they could be doing with groups like that all over!!

When i was in ayrshire the first 3 weeks with Emma it would have been a great thing to go to, or speak to people who had been through it all.

Maybe i will check out Ayrshire, yorkhill already has trained support people and family groups etc that i attended and found worthwhile. Maybe will ask the psychologist at Ayrshire about it.

Thats me just back online after 3 weeks with no internet!! Had cold sweats lol!!
xxx

Welcome back - I wondered where you went!

If you want a name of someone to contact to set up a support group, let me know. xxx

Waves to Danny!

I've had 3 in Ayrshire (2 in irvine Amber in crosshouse), do they have a support group? I was just left to get on with it!

I'm sure you will enjoy these meetings......very yummy indead lol!

Sounds intriguing, if it is what I think it is, they had a rather nice one at St Peters...:blush:

I couldn't possibly comment on this where I was. I have eyes only for my husband.....:devil::angel::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->